Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: khusi_*

ohh...cool😎...i mean...RK is looking so hawt...!!😳☺️

thanx olive for this link!!

simply loving it!!

khushi 🤗 thank jaan for ur lovely comment  and  ya he was looking extremely hotter  in thats filck 🤪 i am already dead after see  thats promo 🤢
goodkashish thumbnail

REVIEW ON SOUNDTRACK PROMO

My first expression after watching the promo of the new movie Soundtrack What the F! was just WOWWW with jaw dropping.

Now coming to the point, which is of course the center point of the film RK. He did out of the world performance from playing a role as DJ to crazy party of Hawaii theme to dressing up as Pirate. It was just spectacular. Especially the way of his life journey, he was going from club to beach where he was deaf. It didn't need any words to speak out because his expressions and his eyes and body language had said all. At the end I think it's different than what he played before as this is much more youth based character that is carefree and dare to do anything. Just one thing to add, after Shaitan movie, I think the real shaitan is coming out in a way of SOUNDTRACK.

Talking about the technical part, the promo is made in such an aspect that can hold anyone to be sat and made to watch till the end of promo. The cinematography is awesome as well the on-screen cast which supports the environment totally well. From costumes to make-up everything is going according to the theme. The music which they choose for the first promo is just outstanding. Overall its promo which will drag the entire crowd to the cinema to enjoy the ride of music.

At the end, just one thing to say cant wait to see the movie on big screen. All the best for the movie and from me the movie promo deserves ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Love
Kashish            
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for the link olive🤗
RK looks hot in the promo...☺️

the music looks pretty awesome...😳
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail

REVIEW ON SOUNDTRACK PROMO

My first expression after watching the promo of the new movie Soundtrack What the F! was just WOWWW with jaw dropping.

Now coming to the point, which is of course the center point of the film RK. He did out of the world performance from playing a role as DJ to crazy party of Hawaii theme to dressing up as Pirate. It was just spectacular. Especially the way of his life journey, he was going from club to beach where he was deaf. It didn't need any words to speak out because his expressions and his eyes and body language had said all. At the end I think it's different than what he played before as this is much more youth based character that is carefree and dare to do anything. Just one thing to add, after Shaitan movie, I think the real shaitan is coming out in a way of SOUNDTRACK.

Talking about the technical part, the promo is made in such an aspect that can hold anyone to be sat and made to watch till the end of promo. The cinematography is awesome as well the on-screen cast which supports the environment totally well. From costumes to make-up everything is going according to the theme. The music which they choose for the first promo is just outstanding. Overall its promo which will drag the entire crowd to the cinema to enjoy the ride of music.

At the end, just one thing to say cant wait to see the movie on big screen. All the best for the movie and from me the movie promo deserves ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Love
Kashish            

Kash Tht is the more prefect description of the promo..and agreeddd ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ it deserves all the stars...cant wait to see the movie...especially after this rocking promo
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm...looks interesting.

Loved him in Aamir...he was fab. Haven't watched Shaitan yet.
Good luck to him.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really excited for the soundtrack of Soundtrack =D 
Leve thumbnail
wowww he looks so hott!! 😍
and also he is becoming popular which is gud for him 😆
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

RK looking so00 coolxxx😍

&

hot...😳

thnx 4 sharing olive di...😳
luv u so00 much muahxXX...❤️
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME REEE RK LOOKING DASHING REEE😊OYE DJ WELL DONE REEEEdited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago
farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow yaar movie is luking veri intersting n Rajeev is totally in diff avatar...i hvnt seen him before...me wating 4 the movie...Gud luck Rajeev...u r da best