Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dream(Soundtrack movie Topic)Discussion/update RK - Page 3

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wow man tht was simply awesum..so unxpected nd different frm RK's image...i love it...RK was fantastic sch a refreshing look...cant wait

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Ollie!!!!!!!πŸ€—

Thanks a bunch for this...love you babe and have missed you loads!!! I can't stop watching this!!! It's so good...effin' fantastic!

Not to mention he looks so effin' hot and sexy and so utterly handsome!😍
wida thumbnail
havent seen any movies of him..but promoss of his movies aree hatke.. diff kind of movies..
gonna watch shaitan soonn..t
his one looks interestingg
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
looks interesting😎

Rajeev is looking really goodπŸ˜›
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
undoubtly  Rajeev was looking daam hotter  in this promo .he was completely  change   from  had before   his any  of avatar 

omg  he made me more crazy now ☺️☺️Rajeev was looking super hotter&   promo of soundtrack    very interesting  am i look forward eagerly  waiting for  the released
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
woohoo... perfect promo... RK is looking dashing...😳😳😳awesome...
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now dats called freakingly awesome πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... the promo is divided in 2 parts ... the first half is the wildest extreme of Raunak Kaul ... where its shows the darker side  ...njoying life to fullest  😊 ...& second half is more abt his dealing with the after effects  ...

personally i like the second half... he is amazingly expressive in the shot where he is trying to hear ...😭😭...

The original made the actor won best actor award  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ hope here also history repeats itself  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³   
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
wohooo...awesomeee...DJ Raunak kaul, Rocks... Ufff.. mannn...the Temp is getting too hot in here, Courtesy our Hot & Happening DJ...simply loved Rajeev's look...now i'am waiting for the 30th of September for 'DJ Raunak Kaul' to hit the theaters... me completely fida over Raunak Kaul...☺️☺️☺️☺️
Hands Down Cent Percent 'Rajeev Khandelwal'  Simply Rocks!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -purnima-

Now dats called freakingly awesome πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... puri I completely agree with you...this is outrightly without any doubt, awesome... mind-boggling...don't you agree it is absolutely brilliant...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

the promo is divided in 2 parts ... the first half is the wildest extreme of Raunak Kaul ... where its shows the darker side  ...njoying life to fullest  😊 ...& second half is more abt his dealing with the after effects  ...you know what dear yesterday this was the very thing I was discussing with my elder sister..telling her the significance of the promo...these things always catch our attention..& when it is related to 'Rajeev' tab tho yeh baatein hum 'Rajeevians' ke nazar se bach hii nahii sakthi...kyun main sahii kehh rahii hoon na...hehe...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

personally i like the second half... he is amazingly expressive in the shot where he is trying to hear ...😭😭... I agree that scene in the promo gave me goose-bumps...the only words that came out of my mouth seeing that bit of the promo was 'Wow...This Is Amazing'...The mere shot in the promo has a left a great deal of me impact on me...Rajeev is especially absolutely brilliant there...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The original made the actor won best actor award  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ hope here also history repeats itself  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Even I hope so...Keeping my fingers crossed...Waise from the looks in the promo it seems that Rajeev has given his best & has put his best foot forward, so even I'am thinking that some awards are ought to come his way...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I Like Rajeev's Varied Looks In The Movie...He Looks Ek Dashing... Raunak Kaul Urff Rajeev Khandelwal Urfff RK Ka Magic Bakhoobi Chal Raha Hai Aur Asar Karr Raha Hai...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
☺️
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -purnima-

Now dats called freakingly awesome πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... the promo is divided in 2 parts ... the first half is the wildest extreme of Raunak Kaul ... where its shows the darker side  ...njoying life to fullest  😊 ...& second half is more abt his dealing with the after effects  ...

personally i like the second half... he is expressive in the shot where he is trying to hear ...😭😭...

purii firstly   thank for  marvelous  comment 😊 ya right dear /..rajeev was looking extremely  hotter &diff avatar in thats filck ...and  ya 2n half  is  quite 😭😭 but i am very happy πŸ˜ƒ raj  was done his every role  ...he  deserved all  of award  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

but purii rajeev was looking really really hotter  ..i am dead after see thats πŸ€ͺ
🀒