Posted: 19 years ago
UPDATE FOR 30TH SEPTEMBER 

Vishal calls Shobha, he asks her if abhishek is in mumbai. She tells him that he is not there but has gone to bangalore for some land dealing. He asks her if she is sure, she says he has been calling her regularly. Shobha is worried but vishal tells her that he is fine. He does not seem convinced though about abhishek.

Ansh and abhishek are together and Ansh says that it was good that they selected vishal for the job because vishal has got political connections in India and so he has got some special stamp on his passport, which will help in the work getting done. Abhishek is relieved that the goon hasn't told ansh about vishal having heard his voice over phone.

Ansh comes to the hotel and nandini is upset with him because shivangi hasn't reached the hotel yet. She says that I should not listened to you and all of us should have together. She says that I am going to out to look for her. He tells her that it is snowing outside but she says she will go. Just then, there is a phone call. Nandini talks about Shivangi. Ansh tells him that how can the hotel people help. She tells him that it was not hotel people but the police whom she had called earlier. He tells her that how are they going to recognize shivangi, she tells him that they are coming over to get her photographs. He is scared that he cannot afford to go in front of the police they might recognize him.

Flash back-  Ansh and abhishek are driving a lorry kind and they get stopped by police. The police want to check the vehicle. While they are checking, these two escape. The police find drugs and look for them but they have escaped. End of flashback.

Ansh thinks that it has been couple of years but they will recognize him.

The police arrive. They ask nandini has she come alone. She tells them that she is here with her husband. They want to meet him. She calls for him, but ansh gets into the washroom. He comes out with some soap over his face and some towel wrapped over his head. He says he will just wash and just come but the police say that it is ok, they have met him and will meet in detail some other time. Ansh is relieved.

Shivangi is with this guy who had given her lift. He brings her to a cottage, which is his friend's. She wants to go to the bedroom as she is cold. He thinks she wants to sleep with him, and is happy that she is so advanced. He keeps on talking about that and she is oblivious of what he is saying. He takes her to the room, and is opening his jacket and is about to open the shirt when she asks him. He asks her which side of the bed she likes, he wants right. She understands what he is talking about and gives him two kicks. (trying to be funny scene but hardly one).

In shantiniketan, damini is lying on her bed, both the kids nearby in the cradles. Sahil comes and is looking at one of them and is caressing the kid. She wakes up and is sad. He tells her that on janmashtami day when ganga had miscarriage, she had promised that Krishna will be born, ganga will be a mother. He urges and pleads with her to fulfil her promise. He is on verge of tears, she looks helpless. She tells him that she wants to give, but gautam is adamant. He says he understands and leaves. Damini is unhappy.

She picks up the child whom sahil was caressing. Damini is crying all this time and looking at her child. She goes to ganga's room, Ganga is sitting like a statue. She puts the child on ganga's lap and the very moment ganga comes alive. (nice scene ganga was shown black and white with statue feel and no expression and as soon as the kid is in her lap, she is all colour and alive). Sahil looks gratefully at damini.

In the night, damini is sleeping; gautam comes. He seems drunk and tells her that his friends wanted a treat from him and he got late. He asks about the kids and says he will see them in the morning. She is worried.

In the morning Gautam comes out of the washroom and sees only one kid. Damini tells him that their older child is now with ganga and she is his mother. Gautam is shocked.

Since i am doing this update after two days, I might have missed some bits. If I do remember something, i will post it later or with the next update.

Sorry about the delay, I had some meetings and did not get time.

Thanks PMAHESH for the updates 😆 

😊 Thank  you soo much for the updates

thanks for the update, it's great!

😃

THANKK YOUUUU SOO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES 👏

the updates given by pmahesh are great thanks.....

you do a great job.....

Edited by fbadhan - 19 years ago

i am in the uk can some one tell me what is going on in indian plzs nyma