Pia's ultimatum to Abhay &comes back to save Abhay

Posted: 12 years ago
ABHIYA today were in their element as usual. Their eye ock was brilliant as usual We get pulled into their little world where there is no Pia nor Abhay just ABHIYA. The magic is broken by an intruder my guess is Alina if not Jeh? Pia broke the magical spell of their moment by her onslaught of questions of why Abhay's face to his body betraying how he feels for her to why he is always there for her pleading with him to love her back like she loves him. Pia tells him she needs him as a lover and not as an Angel. If he can't be with her then he should leave her on her own. She doesn't need a saviour.

While Abhay tells Pia he wants her only as a friend. To this reaction Pia begs Abhay with her voice breaking down. U can see their internal breakdown on hearing Abhay not committing to her. She wants answers why they can't be together while he evades the question saying he can never forgive himself for what happened a year ago. Pia wants to know what happened but still he keep her at an arms length

Pia runs off in the car talking to herself that she needs to get away from everyone from Abhay or she'll go crazy but then as she drives away she hears the sound of wolves and decides to return to save Abhay. Pia can't leave him behind. She wants to save him like he's saved her in the past. Pia runs to her love fearless of what may happen to her and then finally find's his back facing her with his fangs exposed after fighting of the Wolfie
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
That's her love...Love for Abhay which brought her back to Abhay..Abhiya were awesome..Piya's emotions were kind of hurting Abhay i guess...😍 😍Edited by Selinapiya - 12 years ago
i loved todays episode..everything was amazingly action packed..i am loving this new shade to alina already..and abhay and piya are never  less than  sheerly  beautiful tragic magic ❤️..and the ending scene was like the epitome of a cliffhanger...three good episodes in a row?!?! pkyek is really coming back with a bang and hopefully cvs will be consistent with it  🥳 Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
Thats their love Abhay and Piya's love..
Today those moments were so magical..
Piya's ques ans round as usual but wanting Abhay back as her Love...😍 😍
She not knowing dat wot Abhay is came to save him from the wolves.. 😳
Loved the epi Today..😳 
Today abhaya were completely at its peek...loved wen pia came 2 save her love...😳 dey were awsum today...plus dat dil Ibadaat scene was fabulous😍
love love today abhiya scene, it was just PERFECT!

the way she confessed her love to abhay, the way she beg him to take her under his wings and love her the way he did before, she wants him, she needs him, she craves for him, she cannot live without him at all, she won't be able to live if abhay does not love her back. i just love that scene, abhay wants to give himself to her love but he is scare of what happened last year, he is scared that she will get hurt again and he cannot let that happen. the scene was divine along with very painful. Piya went away but destiny showed it's color, she had to come back to abhay and now piya should make abhay come back to her.

Abhiya were too mesmerizing ❤️
it was magical and this is what i always wanted piya say to abhay. omg it happened. it was purely magically. she was totally piya jaiswal today no dobriyal at all. she ran back to help abhay aww how sweet but that is her love for abhay she loves him so much that she can do anything for him.  kya pyar hai😍. she was pleading him to love him back like she loves him  it was sad to see her like this. today it was mostly abhiya. i hope tommorrow we get to see abhiya the most together too.
2day is the best epsiode of Pyaar kii yeh khaani. Loved the magical moment of abhay and piya especially the song. Not to mention that the priceless moments of abhiya were shown. They are truly soulmates. I loved the way piya ran back to save abhay. I wonder whether abhay's identity will be revealed to piya again?
Originally posted by Selinapiya

That's her love...Love for Abhay which brought her back to Abhay..Abhiya were awesome..Piya's emotions were kind of hurting Abhay i guess...😍 😍
 ABHIYA Magic is Sublime. Pia's emotions should hurt Abhay. He derserves to get a dose of Pia's love full blast. He's hurt her and himslef too much. Its time he smelt the roses and accepted Pia back.
Originally posted by shewascool90210

love love today abhiya scene, it was just PERFECT!

the way she confessed her love to abhay, the way she beg him to take her under his wings and love her the way he did before, she wants him, she needs him, she craves for him, she cannot live without him at all, she won't be able to live if abhay does not love her back. i just love that scene, abhay wants to give himself to her love but he is scare of what happened last year, he is scared that she will get hurt again and he cannot let that happen. the scene was divine along with very painful. Piya went away but destiny showed it's color, she had to come back to abhay and now piya should make abhay come back to her.

Abhiya were too mesmerizing ❤️
ABHIYA will always be the tortured emotionally scarred couple we love. They love each other yet fight their fate. Its inevitable. U were meant to be and like Pia said I am made for U ABHAY.He had no answer to Pia's devotion to him and her begging for his love back broke my heart. I want ABHIYA together again pronoto.