Pia's ultimatum to Abhay &comes back to save Abhay - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by austenrox

i loved todays episode..everything was amazingly action packed..i am loving this new shade to alina already..and abhay and piya are never  less than  sheerly  beautiful tragic magic β€οΈ..and the ending scene was like the epitome of a cliffhanger...three good episodes in a row?!?! pkyek is really coming back with a bang and hopefully cvs will be consistent with it  πŸ₯³
I too loved this epsiode yaar. It was blidd to finally get ABHIYA moments. I am expecting more good epis tomorrow. I wonder if Pia saw the Fight?!
I love today's episode... πŸ‘
Love the way Piya bravely said infront of Abhay that she wants him to love her back...😍 deep down she's so sure he loved him back... and i can see pain in Abhay's eyes... pain of loving her so much yet unable to accept her and say at the moment how much he loves her πŸ˜”
Poor piya... when she said in the car she will be crazy if she doesnt go far from Abhay...i felt really bad for the poor girl... but yet fearlessly she went to save Abhay... without even worrying the wolves can harm her too... this is what i call Love... πŸ˜³
It's high time Abhay should accept her...
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Thats their love Abhay and Piya's love..
Today those moments were so magical..
Piya's ques ans round as usual but wanting Abhay back as her Love...😍 πŸ˜
She not knowing dat wot Abhay is came to save him from the wolves.. πŸ˜³
Loved the epi Today..😳 
 is all Pia wants from Abhay and he is being so tight.
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Today abhaya were completely at its peek...loved wen pia came 2 save her love...😳 dey were awsum today...plus dat dil Ibadaat scene was fabulous😍
 Abhay is so stubborn. He can clearly see how distressed Pia is and yet he is still alowing her to go crazy. Placing Pia in a mental asylum is no living for Pia. He has pushed her to her very last ebb of going to the other side. Pia's all Jaiswal here. No doubt about it. It was simply the emotion ridden Pia Jaiswal attacking and protecting Abhay
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

it was magical and this is what i always wanted piya say to abhay. omg it happened. it was purely magically. she was totally piya jaiswal today no dobriyal at all. she ran back to help abhay aww how sweet but that is her love for abhay she loves him so much that she can do anything for him.  kya pyar hai😍. she was pleading him to love him back like she loves him  it was sad to see her like this. today it was mostly abhiya. i hope tommorrow we get to see abhiya the most together too.
Abhay was for the first time shell shocked by Pia's admission and floored by Pia's intensity. Pia wasn't holding back. ABHIYA are a delight to watch. So Pia is the winner in this round
Originally posted by princessark

2day is the best epsiode of Pyaar kii yeh khaani. Loved the magical moment of abhay and piya especially the song. Not to mention that the priceless moments of abhiya were shown. They are truly soulmates. I loved the way piya ran back to save abhay. I wonder whether abhay's identity will be revealed to piya again?
Pia running back to save Abhay and her confession was the highlight for me today. Everything else just went over my head
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

I love today's episode... πŸ‘
Love the way Piya bravely said infront of Abhay that she wants him to love her back...😍 deep down she's so sure he loved him back... and i can see pain in Abhay's eyes... pain of loving her so much yet unable to accept her and say at the moment how much he loves her πŸ˜”
Poor piya... when she said in the car she will be crazy if she doesnt go far from Abhay...i felt really bad for the poor girl... but yet fearlessly she went to save Abhay... without even worrying the wolves can harm her too... this is what i call Love... πŸ˜³
It's high time Abhay should accept her...
 Pia will need a doctor for stress relief tablets if not an anxiety pill for dealing with Abhay. While Abhay had a dose of fire power from Pia shooting bullets at him with her 99 questions and her ultimatum was brilliant. Abhay was speechless before her. Pia ne Abhay ki band bajadiya

one of the best abhiya episode post leapπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and they talked a lot, this time ,i had thismain problem with abhiya lack of communication

this time there is more talking between them
Pia is such a darling man.Wo to aaj full romantic mood mein thi but that freak Alina πŸ˜‘😑😑
Sara scene kharab kar dala.Wo us room say bahir kaysay ai?😲
Has she got some magical powers?
Anyways Pia Pia Pia, my beloved questioning Maschine 🀣🀣...LOL she was continuously questioning him i was like ROFLING🀣🀣...Abhay "THE POOR GUY"πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Lost and lonely coz you're the only one,
That knows me and I can't be without you..πŸ€—

Quote 4 2day's AbhIya moment (specially 4 Pia);
"There are moments in my life that I'll always remember, not because they were important, but because you were there."..πŸ€—
Edited by pahal - 12 years ago