Pia's ultimatum to Abhay &comes back to save Abhay - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Well , that is abhiya
they r epic & magical
abhiya rocked !
It was a fantastic episode...abhiya were as usual superb...when they are together the world stops...they are just meant to be together...they are the soul mates...
Yes it was definitely Alina, did someone notice the braids when the shot came from behind. Abhiya were adorable!😳 Abhay Piya... Get back together already! Its high time
Originally posted by intruderfast

one of the best abhiya episode post leap👏and they talked a lot, this time ,i had thismain problem with abhiya lack of communication

this time there is more talking between them
I agree with U ANMOL.😳We needed ABHIYA to communicate than have the clash of egos and today was perfect. We had a heart pulling moment of magic via Pia to her beau Abhay
Originally posted by pRIYA_kINSHU

Pia is such a darling man.Wo to aaj full romantic mood mein thi but that freak Alina 😡😡😡
Sara scene kharab kar dala.Wo us room say bahir kaysay ai?😲
Has she got some magical powers?
Anyways Pia Pia Pia, my beloved questioning Maschine 🤣🤣...LOL she was continuously questioning him i was like ROFLING🤣🤣...Abhay "THE POOR GUY"😕🤣
Khurana's have a habit of ruining magical moments and so do the Dobrials. Even ABHIYA have this problem😆😆 Pia ki thousand volt WATT on Abhay cripified him to selience. Nor mally its Pia who is the lamb but here we have a tigress on the prowl and Abhay is resorted to the role of the lamb
Originally posted by pahal

Lost and lonely coz you're the only one,
That knows me and I can't be without you..🤗

Quote 4 2day's AbhIya moment (specially 4 Pia);
"There are moments in my life that I'll always remember, not because they were important, but because you were there."..🤗
 👏🤗It truely was the best line ever for me on the show by Pia to Abhay. There are more but this one is poignant and signifies the meaning of Abhay to Pia.
Originally posted by Super Kool

It was a fantastic episode...abhiya were as usual superb...when they are together the world stops...they are just meant to be together...they are the soul mates...
They are made 4 each other. Pia was placed for Abhay sa his light and as his hope for a LIVING.
Now after seeing pia coming to save Abhay, he must not let her disappoint anymore...he should accept her else she will end up harming herself...Abhay should give her memory back...no more problems for Abhiya anymore... 
Originally posted by matwamango

Pia will need a doctor for stress relief tablets if not an anxiety pill for dealing with Abhay. While Abhay had a dose of fire power from Pia shooting bullets at him with her 99 questions and her ultimatum was brilliant. Abhay was speechless before her. Pia ne Abhay ki band bajadiya

Abhiya reminded me of a quote today, 

"I love you for not only what you are, but for what i'm when I'm with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me... I love you for the part of me that you bring out" 
YEs, i truly loved pia today. the way she first gives an ultimatum to abhay and then later the way she rushes to save and help him.