Balika Vadhu August 11th WU

Posted: 12 years ago
Balika Vadhu August 11th 2011 written update

Jagat gauri scene:
Gaur tells him to go and sleep and she wont share the room with him. Jagat says what are you saying? we are married. Gauri says, I was more comfortable when we were  just roomies. I never felt awkward but now after knowing the truth I cannot live with you. When I sleep besides you I feel that I am not your wife but I feel that'. I am '

Jagat stops her and says never to utter such things. Gauri says I am only saying what I feel. I have completely broken. If you truly love me then please make our marriage legal and I do not want anyone to say that I am not your wife legally. Jagat says what should I do and Gauri looks at him as if he has gone bonkers and then holds his hand and says give divorce to Anandi. Jagat looks shocked. Gauri says this is the only and then everything will be fine. Gauri asks , why can't you give divorce to Anandi. Jagat the shifty eyed machoman says, no I do not have any problem.

But whats the problem so why should I give divorce and I do not live with her. I love you and only and whats the point of signing the papers. Gauri says it will effect me and for me you have to sign the papers. Gauri then begs jagat to divorce Anandi. Jagat is hesitant and then says I will talk to the lawyer and then guari Hugs Jagat.

Jagat talks to the lawyer in the next scene.
Jagat tell the lawyer that his parents married them off in the young age. The lawyer says that thats very sad and the parents need to be educated. Jagat says yes I have similar thoughts. we both are world apart and when I grew up I realized that its very hard for me to maintain the marriage. Lawyer looks at him shrewdly and asks him that seems like you have been major for a while now and in that case your marriage is legal.

And you need a strong reason for divorce with the first wife.

Jagat then says is this reason not enough that my wife is not living with me and she lives in the village with my family. The lawyer says thats not a big deal and you can easily bring her here and the problems will be solved.

jagat then says that I cannot bring her here. He then looks all shifty side and says because I live with my second wife here. The lawyer looks shocked.
And says you have gotten married to another woman and now you are here to sign the divorce. He says you know that right you have committed a crime?
Jagat looks shocked.

lawyer says I have to praise your strength, as first you have married another woman without taking divorce and now you have come to me so I can help you in this illegal work and support you.

The lawyer then says I feel bad for that girl who;s life your parents almost destroyed you have come here to complete it.

the Laweyer then says have you made fun of law. All the lawyers in this world cannot help you.

Jagat says I agree I have done a  huge mistake. But there must be a way and   I will give'.
and the lawyer interrupts that before I take any action against you please go away .

YAYAYAYAYAYYYAYAYAY
ok I am doing bhangra right now YESSS

Jagya then leaves the office and thinks about what the lawyer was saying. He looks all confused.

Then his phone rings and sees its the call from Anandi!!

Anandi asks him how he is doing.
Jagya then replies he is doing well and how is she doing and the entire family.
She replies fine ( SLOW conversation. PIck up pace)

She then says that for this month's expenses she has put the money in the account. ( BANG ON LOL the slime ball will think twice before he goes to court now. His money supply will end. Han ji kahan gaya sacha pyar. Tel lee?)

And this is why i have called.
The slime balls says thanks Anandi. And he says I really needed the money and then she hangs up the phone.

In the haveli, Sumitra asks when are you starting the new job. ( what is it?)

Gehna answers.

From now only children came to studying now all the elders will be coming. And sumitra says what ever you wish it will happen.
Anandi says then why cant we start this good thing with our own family and she says do you know who will attend the school on monday?

Sumitra then asks who

she says you.

Gehna says then what about me and Anandi says you have studied though and Gehna says yeah only till 8th standard and Anandi says look tayiji said ok right away. Then Bhairav appears and she says would you like to drink tea and bhairav says, you look like chaywali ( LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)

CVs do visit our forum. Divya your khwaish is fulfilled. Anandi the chaiwali title is given by bhairav to her : )

She then gives chai to bhairav and she asks bhairav how did you not let sumitra study, and how did you commit this mistake. Bhairav looks stunned and sumitra interrupts and then says , its not the fault of your father. it was my mistake. He told me many times to go and study. he used to get angry at me why I didn't like to study and was ready to fight in front of Masa but I got scared and even today I am scared. before I could not even open my mouth at least now I can speak when necessity arises.

Iam going to tell you something and its really embarrassing. I haven't even told your father about this but I am telling you today, she has tears in her eyes,
I am very afraid of studying. When I was young and even now. When i went to classes I used to get very scared and I used to find excuses as to when I can go home and when the exams used  come my hands used to go cold. so many years have passed and even today I am scared when I think about studying, classes , books and whats the use now.

Bhairav says good thing you raised this topic today and cause of you today I have found out whats in my wife's mind. Anandi then calls sumitra ma ( sweet) she says I am there for you and human being can learn anything at any age.
Sumitra then says it wont happen by me. Gehna says that you are very lucky that how many women get such good husband and family and if bhaisa has no problem then why not. Sumitra refuses and leaves.

BHairav says don't push , from the outside fear someone can win but how can one win against one's own fears if they do not wish to move forward.

Anandi then goes into Dadisas room with tea.

DS says you have brought the tea at the right time as if you have a clock inside the body. DS then praises her tea as usual.

DS says its very had to get adults to study and then Anandi says I will go when someone will come. DS says that don't loose hope and says let me see who will say no to Kalyani devi's daughters school. She says call makhan and let me tell every one to go to school and every one will come.

Anandi then says I know that and I have something else in my mind.
Anandi says , everyone has see your strength, your anger and your power but I want people to see the other side of you today. Another example needs to be set by you.

DS says I do not understand what you are saying

I want you to come to the school and study (serious background)

ehehehehe

I AM SURE SHE WILL GOOO YAYA!!!! awesome episode loved it. !

Precap:
Gauri asks Jagat what the lawyer said. Lawyer refused to take the case. Gauri said ok so what he is not the only lawyer in the whole of mumbai we will go to another lawyer and Jagat says no guari. remove the wish of divorce from your mind.

Sacha pyar wah ji wah
Anandi nay thoday sey paise kya faike, aa gaya na apnay aukaad per. Bikhari kahinka.

Gauri , learn , leave him now before he destroys you.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago

So much positive ness in this episode!!😛

Anandi called sumitra MAA not sasuma!😊

And pronounced "account" properly like she used to do in childhood!😃

Gehena wants to study!👏

Bhairon did try his best to educate sumitra before…such a gem!!⭐️

Anandi starts her mission from her own house!!...good job girl!👏⭐️

And with tadka…jagiya ka band bajaoing from lawyer!!🥳

But one thing JA divorce won't happen!!

Thank Suchi,
Seriously a begger, where is true love, just to fulfill hs money needs he changed his stand, cannot even give a legal name to his relation with Gauri. Now if she stays with him still, then hell to both they deserve each other. For me Gauri was a confused victim , who was blindsided by her own doom but f she sticks around she too is partner to his crimes and would be responsible for whatever future holds for them

Loved how Anandi was on the phone, to the pont and wow what a silent slap. Good to see she starts this social development from her home , and today it became even more clear that Dadisa supports her and it would be cool to see her antics in school.

Sumitra's fears echo sentiments of many women in villages, it would be interesting to see her emancipation. I mentioned earlier , she s that unfortunate who doesnt even know what is out there.

Applaud Gehna,what a well-defined character, she ihas over the years able to keep her respect intact and her progressive mindset.

More power to the CV's , BV 's continued high trps reflect that social message driven plot works, its refreshing to finally see this serial recognizing its true potential.

thanks so he agreed to the divorce (good)

but as expected he is in a terrible soup, he has to talk to anandi reg this otherwise its impossible 😆😆he will have to ask anandi now to give him a divorce😆
Thank u so much for dis wu
Thanks Suchi for the update
sachi kushi aaj ka episode mazedaar thaa...mumbai and haveli had very interesting scenes...slow aur boring naheen da

Jaggu ka kya kahoon ...bas usne uspar mere vishwaas kaayam raka... I knew that he will behave in the exact same way...and well he just proved me right..

First he did not want to take divorce

Then due to gauri's pressure and SR ka kwaab went to lawyer

Lawyer ne insult kiya tho back to no divorce mode... I agree with Gauri here...Mumbai is a big city and definitely some lawyer will be ready to take case..Not every one works on husool, many work for money...but no jaggu just needs a bahana to avoid hard work...Will Gauri convince Jagya again???

Waise Suchi I loved all the personal inputs in your update...lagta hein aaj bahut dil lagakar update likha tumne...awesome work.

anandi pathar se takranewali hai(asking ds to join the school)

bravo!!👏
thari bhali howe...what will ds do??😍

i hope ds join kare anandi ka school...who knows..after sometimes...she can speak...phatakedar angrezi!!😍🤣

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
I love the way you write your updates Suchi. Lovely way of narrating👏

And I loved today's episode. As I had predicted earlier, Jagya is not comfortable about the idea of divorce since divorce means taking a stand and he lacks a backbone. He went to one lawyer on Gauri's insistence but refuses to pursue it anymore.🤣

Waiting eagerly to see Gauri devi's reaction when he says "Divorce ka khayal dil se nikaal do." Will he confess about his financial bondage to Anandi? Will he convince her with something else? Will Gauri be convinced as always or will she take a stand at least this time? So eager to know!!

I KNOWW, the show is going in a good pace now.  Totally hookeedd!!! I am glad its in the first place! : ) and it deserves to be there : )