TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all ,

well todays episode reminded me one the question which was asked on this forum YDAY ...

Why Anand still supports and admires his brother Kunal even after going through a loss , well the answer was shown in todays episode

If supporting ur brother is one reason , another one is , he is supporting the person whom he admires and Idolises and wants to be like him ... which shows he believes his brother was right in wat he did and he still trusts him ...

Love the Brother cum Idol relation shown...

Many of us say , my mom or sister is my Idol and all , glad it was shown for first time in a proper manner with much logic to it apart being a family tradition like stuff

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah such type of bonding arised just from their understanding which both bros have towards one another. Aanad knows well what his brother kunal done, not done knowingly , may be kunaal got swindled by that mean thakral .everyone does just for his benefit not to get defeated in lyfe ! I also appreciate bonding of both of them and love to one another much but second brother seems frustated one , it feels as after losing their bunglaow, he got affected badly.