Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations     saru     for  the   second  thread   πŸ₯³

update    kab    kar   rahe  ho   dear...waiting    to    read...boys  ya   girls?  

puja_sh thumbnail
i lyk ur ff so much plz update fast just love ur ff always keep it continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
saru come online soon :D 
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sejal719

saru come online soon :D 

seju... I'm der... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited

Chotu's Birthday Wishes...

nahtani88:
Wishing Stuti Many Many Happy Return's Of The Day
May God Bless You Always
Have An Amazing Year Ahead
Keep On Rocking And Partying
Cheers πŸ₯³

RAZ:
Stuti
Wishing a very Happy Birthday...
May you stay forever young.
Wow,only yesterday you were a year younger.Time flies.Enjoy it fast😳
I am celebrating your Birthday.You should too.
You are not getting older,you are...well you areπŸ˜†
Happy Birthday..
Here is a virtual gift from meπŸ˜†

.BeautifulSoul.:

I wish you a day
Full of special delights,
Warmhearted feelings
And heartwarming sights.
I wish you a day
That seems made just for you,
With all your wishes
And dreams coming true.

aksharafan:
hey i wish stuts a vry happy bday !! may god bless her n give her a long n healthy life :)

Jyoti21:
Here is a little gift by me

Arshi_Virman:
Heyya Stuti Sweetie.. I Don't Know u personally .. But here's my message for ya..! 😳

Wishing you an AMAZING birthday full of love and happiness.. May all your dreamz, wishes nd desires come true .. x Hope u have a day full of MASTI nd laughter.. Once again.. Wishing you a MAHA MAHA Amazing birthday... Lot's Of Love... Sadaf.. x πŸ€— ❀️

sona_naksh :
 many many happy returns of d day πŸ˜Š happy birthday πŸ˜ƒ aapke creations on dis forum can just make any1 go crazy dey r just tooo gudπŸ‘πŸΌ
i m a big fan of dem n really luv dem β€οΈ u r just superbbb⭐️
enjoy d day n ve fun πŸ₯³party hard  may u get all d happiness in d life😍

wadi..doll :

Love you Had funn Chatting with you  Kulsum ..

Nishi:

Wishing u all d very best on ur special day may god bless u with all d happiness in d world god bless u!  

Happy Birth Day Stuti

-Hina-:

Stutz πŸ€— many many happy returns of the day. πŸ₯³
Wee share Birthday, isnt that amaziiing <3 Happy birthday once again :D wish you all the very best in life & may each and every second of your life be filled with happines. What can i say about you, you are the sweeetest girl i ever met. your crush for Hina Khan and me and her sharing name, well, i remember we became really goood friends πŸ˜ƒ hope you got a chance to meeet her one day, and hope she gets to know that she have a crazzzy fan out here who loves her soo much :) awwwh. <3 

on your birthday i wish all your wishes, dreams & desires come true <3 you are an amazing person, and you truly deserve the very best :D keeep smiling and keeep lovin your friends <3

okay, i made a birthday sigg for you, even thou i failed and it turned out blah ... i made it with all the LOVE i have for you :) Love youu πŸ€—

Have a BLAST & enjoy your day to the fulllest <3
LOVE from Hina :)

-Preeti-:

Hey Stuti
Wishing You Many Many and Many Happy Returns Of The Day

I dont remember where we met for the 1st time, May be PR or may be somewhere else. But yes i got to know you better in PR. And its been great interacting with you since then.

Just wanna wish u the best in life and Hope almighty always sends his blessings to you.

πŸ€—Keep SmilingπŸ€—
Preeti

Visha_Dhami:
Dear Stuti,

⭐️So many wishes⭐️
πŸ˜ƒSo many smilesπŸ˜ƒ
😍Too many memories😍
πŸ₯³Too few wordsπŸ₯³
With one big Birthday
πŸ‘Happy Birthday! πŸ‘

πŸ˜†Smiles and laughter, joy and cheerπŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒNew happiness that stays throughout the yearπŸ˜ƒ
😊Hope your birthday brings all these and more😊
πŸ€—Filling life with surprise and joys galore!πŸ€—

And here is a small gift from me πŸ˜‰

strawberryrashu:

Stu wish u a very happy bday dear
hope u get all love and success in life
It was nice to have a frnd like u 

Rest wishes on bday threadπŸ˜›

-Barun-:

Happie Happie B'day Stuti!
Have a Blast. Wishing You an Awesome Year Ahead.One more year and you're 18...
May All Your Dreams and Wishes Come true!πŸ₯³
We Became Close In Such a Short Time...
You're the best mom anyone could have! πŸ˜‰
Once Again,Happy Birthday Spam'O!...

Lub
Viz!

Ammu4u:

My heartiest wishes to you on your Birthday. Have a successful year filled with success and glory. Enjoy your day and the life ahead.

I hope you had a day filled with laughter, fun and frolic because a special person like you deserves the best on your birthday! Happy Birthday!
GOD BLESS U...

Asawari_Naksh:

Hey Stuti, no more my sweet sixteen as you turn sweet seventeen...πŸ˜ƒ

On your special day, I wish you all that you desire. May God bless you with love and care. Enjoy every moment, every day of your life. 

Hope your birthday is totally cool, really funtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. 

birthday image

Have lot of feasting with yummy cake and chocolates...πŸ˜› Don't worry about diet for a day...πŸ˜†

Lots of gifts for u stuti...πŸ˜ƒ

Once again wishing you...Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day...πŸ€—

sush00naksh:

hai chotu happy b'day dear.u r so sweet .u always help me .u solve my all query.kitne sawal me tujhe pm karti huπŸ˜†.teri or saru ke relationship ko kisi ki nazar na lage.be happy both of u😊

More than lots of money, luxuries, materialistic happiness and exciting glamour, I would like to wish you health, peace and stability in your life. I wish to see you truly happy dear friend. Happy Birthday.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osKLrBxqkuA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

hopper_ocean:

Happy Birthday  stuz dear

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hehehe me no good in doing siggy but still
as i've promised before
one day ok vaa πŸ˜†
Will never forget how we meet 🀣
the jab we meet 😲🀣🀣
thru the games and we just randomly started to pm
for the clues πŸ˜› do you still remember it? the first pm 🀣
and i am still learning hindi 🀣
Niway, have a blast birthday
all the best to you and eat extra piece of cake on our behalf πŸ˜›
love you lots sweetie πŸ€—

ratna

-Predator-:
Baar baar ye din aaye.
baar baar ye dil gaaye,
Tum jiyo hazaaron saal, yehi dua hai meri,
~ Happy Birthday to You πŸ€— ~
May this day fill your life with lots of love and happiness.
Don't eat too much cake, for you will get moti and no boy will make you his boti :P
You do know that I don't know how to make sigs :( but I tried tere liye ;) it really sucks, but don't laugh!
Have a great day and a greater year to come meri maa! <3
Lots of love β€οΈ
Sonia

CutiepieRani:

Dear Stuti,

My co-crazy-Shahrukh-fanatic! πŸ˜† Waise he is only mine and I don't share, but today I'll be nice. πŸ˜³ He is both of ours. I'll be Rani, you can be Kajol.

All the girls can be jealous. πŸ˜†

Happy birthday my jaanu. I hope you have an amazing birthday with loads of surprises and fun. You deserve the best. I'm so glad we've gotten the chance to become friends through IF. You honestly feel like someone I've known my whole life. πŸ˜³ You're like my choti si pyari si di. Me = Karisma. You = Kareena. πŸ˜†

We're so cute. Haye. πŸ˜†

So have so much fun today!!! I'm sorry I don't have any special birthday siggies or anything for me. I have zero talent when it comes to making sigs. πŸ˜­ But its the wishes and thoughts that count now right? Hehe. Have fun! Go crazy. And Party hard. I love youuu! <3

-Cutiepie Rani-

rasmi24:

Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! On your Birthday today, I want to give you bags and bags of hugs and kisses and wishes that all your dreams should come true. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a super year ahead.

On your Birthday today, give other people happiness, and you will get the double of it, give other people warmth and you will get the double of it, give other people hope and you will get the double of it. May you have a content, satisfied, peaceful life and a superb Birthday. Your life is like a treasure hunt. You're reached less than halfway and you still have many treasures waiting for you! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. πŸ₯³

As you age, you turn into a fine wine
On that note, let's sing and dine
To celebrate, cheer loud and say
That today is your Happy Birthday. 
On this special day of yours, make a promise to me that you will always remain young at heart, have a fresh set of perspectives and will never cease to learn new things. Have a glorious Birthday. πŸ₯³

GIFTS 
                                                                 SOME CREATIONS

preetha_6:

Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best.
Happy birth day. Love u!

May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.

Simi.sweet:

my bday wish for stuti😊

Tum jiyo hazaaron saal hain bas yahii hain aarazu
har pal ho tumhara khas bas yahi hain tamanna
khush raho humesha,humesha hi hassana
zindagi ka har pal ho suhana
aaj hain tumhare janam din iss din ko khoob mananaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!πŸ₯³
god bless u! have a great day,life! keep smiling...
my gifts for u πŸ˜‰

this cake for u!

the cute tediies r here for the partyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and here is anthr  gift i made😳😳

ENJOY!!! have fun dear keep rocking !!πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yuvika:

Well well well, look who's the birthday girl??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Our very own spamming aligatorπŸ€£πŸ˜† (*couldnt help but call u that*)

I remember the time i called u that in a PM and u went crying to shareen😲... oh stuti ur such a big cry baby...see ur even crying now...πŸ˜†

Ok miss cry baby ab chup kar...gosh it is hard 2 get u to quieten down, be it wen ur crying or ur non-stop spamming in CC threads...even tho Radha Di opened a Chat Club u still spam in other threads...πŸ˜† not to forget how u came strolling into my Munni CC too despite it being onli available to Team Members😑... DHOKEBAAZ!πŸ˜† lagta hai we hav 2 put a board outside every non chatting thread:

πŸ˜† 

O Stuti i could go on with myself wen it comes 2 talking abt u... but the best way 2 describe u is:

Stuti is the kind of person who laughs at a joke 3 times:
once when its been told
a 2nd time when someone explains it to her
&&five minutes later when she actually gets it!🀣

(Stuti starts to cry again)...acha acha will stop my teasing now... afterall its ur day today!

So here's wishing u a very very happy birthday!

Lots of Love From

YuvikaπŸ€—

sanw (Sandhya di):

STUTI

Rainbow Floral Basket

Have a great day
Luv,
Sandhya

Sameera_Naksh:
Happy Birthday Stuti

B'day Wishes
"May this Birthday teach you that failure, depression, rejection, sorrow, hurt and pain are words that you should erase from the dictionary of your life. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday."

B'day Cake

B'day Gift 

curledup:

STUTINESS! MERI JAAN! MERI GULAB JAMUN! someone is getting old eh? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ well well with al due time, you're celebrating your 17th this year! Mashallah SUBHANALLAH! larki jawaan ho gayi hai lets get her married! πŸ˜† joke tha yaar! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† acha H A P P Y B I R T H D A Ymeri jalebi! also happy new year! wanna know why? because technically you were born on this day so every year when this day comes you are technically celebrating a new year! πŸ˜† meri theory mast hai! πŸ˜ƒ acha today I don't come with gifts because I'm a cheap skate! πŸ˜† but loads of jaapis! yeh lei πŸ€—

Apoorsham_Ilma:

There are some underage people who needs to be chased out of the Forum... They involve in all adult conversations, they write romantic FFs, they make cheesy cheesy creations etc.. but still they are one of the nicest, sweetest and extremely understanding underage person in the Forum.. Their romantic FFs are way too awesome... their creations.. I call her the 'mother of all creatives', they just make you faint.. its because of these reasons you are allowed to have all the fun you are having for one more year (until you turn 18) without adult supervision!! πŸ˜†

Happiest Birthday Daadi!!

Hope you have an awesome day and an awesome year ahead with God's blessings! May all your dreams, including your wildest ones come true!! Continue to be the amazing person you are with always a smile on your face... πŸ˜ƒ

I might be older than you.. I legally have permission to talk what Divi always talks about πŸ˜† and I might be getting married way before you.. but I am not an expert when it comes to siggies.. But I still made one for you...

Keep smiling always and Keep rocking!!

Loads of Love

~ Ilma ~

princess163:

This coolbie is a crazy bee,
        Always Naksh n Arhi ke khayalo me khoyi,
        But this crazy creative is loved by everyone
        For being the sweet and bubbly one,
        As on your very spl day,
        Loads of love and best wishes i send your way,
       a fairy reaches to brighten your day,
       And to wish you a very happy bday:-)
p.s.-stutz,i was tempted to fit the so called dare line-"i was an inso..." but resisted! Thank me:-P
love
Swati

Edited by saru.g - 11 years ago
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: sejal719

my saru u have come to the 2nd thread already im so very much happy for you i will pray to god that you get many more threads like this πŸ˜Š

this calls for a party so dont forget to call me when ur giving the party :D

and oye where is my name... for spamming on ur ff and finishing the 1st ff... who else spams on ur ff early in the morning like me... πŸ˜† just kidding... im so happy for you and after this im going to go write a random msg on ur ff so dont be confused ok lol... ok now im going to end this msg here cause im going to go finishing writing my ff cause i want to post it up by tomorrow :)

so bye bye saru love you and congrats once again πŸ€—❀️

hey sejuπŸ€—... thanku so much... party will be der for suree... waiting for ur marriage... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†... n haa I forgot to mention der... I'll edit our sejtiruz derπŸ˜‰... we rock... n haa dialy mrng I'll be waiting for ur msg in my ffπŸ˜‰... love u... ❀️...

n I wont be confused... lol... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta31

di u have completed ur first thread superb...πŸ₯³congrats di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all parts in ur first thread are amazing...πŸ˜ƒwaiting for the first part of ur new thread...😍and i am very much sure this thread also going to be rocking like ur first thread...πŸ˜›because u are tfantastic...πŸ€—plzz update the part soon...😊 love u a lot u are too gud...πŸ˜ƒ

hey sweta... thanku so much for ur wishes n then for ur compliements... I'll post the first part of this thread n 13th part of my ff soon... love u too dear... πŸ€—πŸ€—
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

My heartly congrats 4 d 2nd thread saru di this is 4 u di πŸ€— u gave us a wonderful ff.now eagerly w8ing 4 d cricket match.i think ur nxt part will b on page-8.

hey rashaπŸ€—... thanku very much... I know u r waiting... n haa ur guess is right... I'll be posting it on 8th pagee... sentiment... πŸ˜›
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvlaks

Congratulations     saru     for  the   second  thread   πŸ₯³

update    kab    kar   rahe  ho   dear...waiting    to    read...boys  ya   girls?  

thanku so much diπŸ€—... I'll be updating soon.. may be this weekend... boys yaa girls???? that one u have to c d part... πŸ˜‰
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: puja_sh

i lyk ur ff so much plz update fast just love ur ff always keep it continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanku so much pooja... I'll be continuing... πŸ˜ƒ
aksharafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey many congo on 2nd thread!!

btw wen ru updating ur part!!??