My First FF- In Lamhon ke Daaman Mein-Pt25 @ Pg140 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
awe saru now i feel bad for telling you to add my name :(... but never the less love you <3... and i will talk to  u tonight im tired so im calling it a night lol so see you tomorrow i cant wait im dancing with joy :)

love you<3
Congrats Saru...on openina a new thread of your ff...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so now party...πŸ₯³
i wish u get the same response which u got in your first thread...All the best...πŸ‘πŸΌ Now update soon...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Adhervika - 12 years ago
congrats saru and waiting for ur part yaar please update soon yaar
Originally posted by aksharafan

hey many congo on 2nd thread!!

btw wen ru updating ur part!!??

thanku kinjal... I will be updating this weekend... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sejal719

awe saru now i feel bad for telling you to add my name :(... but never the less love you <3... and i will talk to  u tonight im tired so im calling it a night lol so see you tomorrow i cant wait im dancing with joy :)

love you<3

seju... no... dont say that... please dont feel bad... even if u dont say I would have added... yesterday I updated it before sleep... n thought to edit it today... please dont feel like that... have a nice sleep... love u too... will be waiting for u at night... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Adhervika

Congrats Saru...on openina a new thread of your ff...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so now party...πŸ₯³
i wish u get the same response which u got in your first thread...All the best...πŸ‘πŸΌ Now update soon...πŸ˜ƒ

hey avika... thanku so much... I hope I get the same response... I'll be updating soon... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by fazeel

congrats saru and waiting for ur part yaar please update soon yaar

thanku nas... I'll update this weekend... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by saru.g

seju... no... dont say that... please dont feel bad... even if u dont say I would have added... yesterday I updated it before sleep... n thought to edit it today... please dont feel like that... have a nice sleep... love u too... will be waiting for u at night... πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ ye im still here i was about to sleep but then i started to think about arhi and so im still up but now im going to sleep so good nite lol
Originally posted by sejal719

πŸ˜ƒ ye im still here i was about to sleep but then i started to think about arhi and so im still up but now im going to sleep so good nite lol

u still der... sleep soon... its already late naa... thinking about arhi???😲😲 lol... I know its only for arnav... lol... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rachana_naksh_

hai saruπŸ€—
congratulations for ur second threatπŸ₯³i am very happy for u write ur next part soon tc 
LVU,
Rachana

thanku rachanaπŸ€—... next part twaralone post chestanu... πŸ˜ƒ