Thendral

Thurs Update Aug 11th: Prabha gets life time shock

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanu for the Wonderful update and side comments!👏

Wow! Prabha heard it all and Bhuvana has been exposed👍🏼. But poor Prabha gets the shock of his life. Now he is gg to start finding the truth behind it I think😕.

I could see sad Thulz face when Bhuv said that she does not even care for her daughter🤢. How much avamaanam and kodumai she underwent becoz of this shameless women?? Don't worry Bhuv, all your so called maanam will fly away when Thulz comes to know about the truth and seriously won't even mind slapping you😡.

Nothing to talk about SQ. Let her show that thimiru look to the Psycho when she returns and see what happens then. Total waste scenes of SQ. This was just to show the Psycho entry coming soon🤢.

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks ma Tani for your super update 🤗.

TPS and Lakshman scene was kind of repetitive, would be good if they avoid those scenes, as they don't really help for the story 🥱.

Seven minutes waste with SQ and her MIL, they did not even fight and the trip is also cancelled, why did they add that part just to drag 🥱 🥱. 

The best part of today's epi...Lakshman and Buvana bought themselves their aapu 👏. Their life is going to be hell for them  from now on 😈. Poor Prabha...felt sooo bad for him 😭. Poor guy is going to feel like an anadhai eventhough he has parents 😔. I hope he finds the love and paasam he needs through Thulasi 😍.
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the detailed update.😊 Wow! Interesting episode😉. Story moving fast now. I think Prabha will find the truth about lax and his mom's past life.

Soon prabha will find his sister and teach his mom a lesson.  And he will also meet Tps in upcoming epi's and he will maintain good relationship with TPS and her son😕.

Prabha's expression was so good from shock to pain👏... In today's epi. Coming to B…Disgusting creature doesn't care about her daughter.😡 That is so mean of her.

Coming to lav, it is good to see that lav cannot go on her trip. Today's epi shows that she will face complication soon. There should be good twist somewhere .Let's see.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update and comments!!

No TA'n'T 😔.  After couple of weeks of livewire episodes, Thendral is back to normal – all the side tracks will come out of woodwork. Today's episode definitely has moved the story forward.

P's plight is a sad reality and a reflection of many broken homes. P already on the edge due to failed relationship and now this - P has overheard the secret and hideous past life of his parents, which has come as complete shocker like a bolt out of the blue. When S dumped him for another guy to enhance the "goodness" of her life, P couldn't come to terms with rejection and took extreme measure.

The cruel joke of fate is back to haunt him as he is going to struggle terribly to come to terms with a sad reality of the past – he was born to self-centered people who ditched their respective marriages for their selfish needs. His parents are worse than S in many ways. B's bad time has more or less started. Definitely P is going to hate her from hereon. As he sets to uncover his parents "glorious past", Thulz will come into picture to torment B, which is what TPS wants.

Hope TA gets to know T's past first and ring fences T from knowing her mom's identity. If TA'n'T move with PA & S and if GW get to know about T's mom, there is quiet a chance that GW might ditch psycho [she sought reassurance from GW Psycho is her DIL come what may] and will start singing paeans of T as B is super rich

Good new 👍🏼– Psycho😡 will be out sight and out of mind for some more time.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the super duper updates!!  Very good title!!

I was hoping for TT today...

I am liking TPS character a lot now.  She cares about her son and knows not to trust Laxman anymore.  Her bravely is good.  But I feel there are too many scenes with Bhuvana/Laxman/TPS that waste time.

Periappa speaking to Gayathri...is Charu comeing back?? 

Lavanya wanted to go on a trip to Goa...oh god...happy that her trip is cancelled.  That was a waste of time too today.

Wow...so Prabha knows the truth about his parents!!  That part was interesting to see.  But poor Prabha looked really sad...will he go hunting for the truth???

Mr. K. has foreshadowed the following...

a) Charu may come back soon

b) TPS's son may be introduced 

c) The past will come out because of Prabha

d) Lavanya is going to pay big time for her mistakes

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gunz, Prabha will find affection through Tamil, Tulasi and of course Deepa.

Anyone think that Prabha may find who Sundari is and talk to her?
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tanu..
Good episode..and good that story s proceeding @ good pace...hope it comtinues with same pace..
And lets see whats in store for T and T with this track..as prabha s directly linked with T and T hope Ta learns about T being Bhu's mom from either prabha or tps..lets see...
And now bhu side s becoming weak and weaker with prabha knowing the truth...i hope he finds out T s his half sister somehow...lets see.

GP's call s indication for psycho's arrival sooner or later?? So sthg is gg to come around T and T with GW and psych..we can expect madam Gw next week prob...lets see...
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

Uhhh what length mokkai scene between Nitesh and Lavanya. Sema mokkai scene and it is completely waste of the time.

I didn't expect that Prabha will know about Laxman and Bhuvana secret very soon. I hate Bhuvana when she say that she doesn't even care about her first husband and his daughter. What kind of woman is she? Bhuvana does not have atleast 1% affection on her daughter very bad soon Bhuvana will suffer. Now Prabha is going to hate his mother after knowing her secrets.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am blessed with Selfish Queen Lav🤢, 7 min worth of useless scene with her...main purpose for showing that scene is to hint psycho's arrival...Same stylish walk same look same sarcastic talk from Lav...grr😡...Why they are not giving free tickets to dream places like hell etc etc, it will be very very useful to Lav and none will advise her not to go...we will send off her will full of love🤢.

I don't understand this Buwana...she is talking like she left her family because Lakshman asked her to do so...what is she thinking srsly😡...if he ask her to come where did her useless brain go...now lets see what Prabha is up to😕.

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago