Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

First Week - Write Your Own Review!

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Parichay-ians πŸ€—

This is my first official topic in the forum so Ill start off my introduction. I'm Gurprit, and I am the CM the Colors Channel. Thus, I will obviously be also moderating this section as well. 

So the first official week is finally over. We've all caught a glimpse of the show. So now its your turn to write your own reviews of the show πŸ˜ƒ

So what are your thoughts? The good, the bad? Ratings (out of 10)?

Speak your hearts out! 

- GK 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Gurprit πŸ˜ƒ

I really like the starting of the show and the way they introduce all characters.. i am really liking sameer soni role.. The concept is really nice  it clearly had hints of some real life. still the story is not clear we don't know about kunal past. The female lead is also nice. Conecept,staring,story and direction everything was superb.. Hope we have really good story in future.

I will rate 9/10

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome to the forum Gurprit

Congrats for your first postπŸ‘

I cant rate this week😳😳😳

The show started with open ends...we neither know what actually happened in Kunal's past, some blaming him for that one mistake which we dont know as of now and other praising to sky...nor we know where the story is gonna take us...

It was quite pleasing to see Kunal to be frank and stubborn inspite of being Ekta mayyas lead...

I loved Anand Sidhi jodi and I am counting on it as Sidhi is totally fida over him and I am sure Anand will not give her back the same as Vikram is his bestieπŸ‘...I like Vikram too..such a cool frank guy

Gaurav is annoying unlike his wife Seema who is very sweet and positive. so are rest of Kunal's family.

DK Thakral, a guy with wrong intensions...related to Kunal;s past...

On a whole, we just got a gist of the characters and their natures as of now...expecting some good storyline...😊😊😊

Big_bang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 1st week of show was jst  awesome πŸ‘
specially loved the 1st day.
kal ho na ho bg is fab...
rating - 9.5/10

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Gurprit 😊..
It not possible for me to rate The show.There are so many things abt the story which are cleared for me yet.πŸ˜• ..The starting of the Show i like the most..😊
The Show Starts with the thrill..Some police men Beating 2 persons and one of them is crying Dont beat him "he is my brother"..His Voice was full of Emotions, Respect and care..Both Brother are trying to save Each other..I love that Bonding.πŸ˜›
Kunal Chopra is still shown as a failure man..who is fail in his life bcz of his Trutness.he lost everythng in his life bcz of single Truth.what was that.Yet not cleared.πŸ˜•

Later The Girl Siddi who is the main Girl in the Show till now Intoruduced.Nice Girl..Simple girl with the Beauty😊.Siddhi like Anand after watching his behaviour towards his brother..She wants that kind of Boy in her life..BUt Anand was Not that Guy Unfortunatly what she was thinking abt him.it was vikram. But later the confusion is cleared thats Gud😊...But one thing i want to say abt Vikrum..The style of language he used is some thing like Tapori language.How can an eduacated Person speak like this ???.

The Kunla Family..Specilly his Mother..No dialogues for her only weeping all the timeπŸ˜†.That is funny for me.Kunla Father still loves him.bit also angry with kunal's Attitude.and want to see him as a sucessfull man.Kunal 2nd Brother is furstrated man.He is in anger bcz he thinks that he lost money in his life bcz of Kunal.Kunal Bhabi, A very nice character i must say.She cares her in laws more then her parents.Amazing thing..Rarely possible in todays WorldπŸ˜‰.
Kunal Brother Anand..The bonding and Love Betwen each other is only cleared till now in the Story😊..And Kunal Boss MR.Kundra is here now to Break that Bonding..

So Thats True Story is not cleared Yet Abt Kunal's Life.But For now story is Kunla's Boss How starts creating problem between two Brothers and Siddi is also related with Mr.Kundra and Now Sidii wants Anand In her Life..So lets See whats Going Next...
-Awantika- thumbnail
Hello Gurprit and everyone on the forum :)

So, the first week was good enough according to my point of view. From the first few epis we can't really predict how is it going to be. As some shows have a slow starting but progress up real soon.
This show whereas on the first week seemed neither too slow or fast. 

The main lead Kunal seems to be realistic. He doesn't seem to be like a typical indian drama's lead. He is genuine and can be related to. He was thoroughly frank and stuck-to-his rules !
The episodes clearly gave some hints towards the past but didn't actually reveal anything. We know something but nothing at all. That way, the show seems to hold the mystery and concept in a superb way.
The guy Anand's role was nice. The love and respect he showed towards his brother was potrayed nicely. And this girl seema was sweet. Many daughter in laws aren't that sweet, are they ?

Siddhi was nice as well. That role is simple but it has a huge strength according to my point of view.
It was little weird to see Kunal's mom weeping in nearly every scene, but then its Ekta's show !
Kunal's father left a powerful impact i guess. The concern and anger was equally visible. The angry side of him was handled carefully. Who wouldn't get angry if their child's certain past has done a huge arm to the whole family ? Whereas, the scene where he remembered giving Kunal the pen, it showed the care and affection, as well.

Well, according to me the first week was sort of introductory and nicely handled. we can't accept a show to reveal everything and give a bumper opening at the first few epi's right ? So, as per the opening it was nice !

It has a lot of points to improve on. Hope with the time, they get better. They must.

I would rate it 8.5 / 10 :)
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey every one  and Gurpreet ,

well over all apart the first episode which was quite confusing over the gal and heart beat music, rest of the two episode i will give 6/10...

The best part was no one is evil out right , even that Thakral uncle seems to have some grudge with kunal and it seems a mix of Professional over taking personal or vice versa ...

best was for me showing ur Idol as some one whom u can relate in life , life seeing them up close to be like them hence the standing with u for ever is a nice touch to brothers relation btw Kunal and Anand...

Though , that first episode didnot really click with me , well its good to see the confusion over Anand and Vikram and Kunal track is put to end soon , and hopefully i dont want Siddhi ending up with Kunal or any d ifferences btw brothers like Thakral said

I like the fathers silent treatmeant to his son  ,Kunal , its not hatred but hurt of a father to see his rising star son to fall like anything and not able to regain the old self , unlike many i feel it has to do with standing on principes , of right and wrong ...

Mother well , typical , and nice so far no nagging and rona dhona MUCH

sister well no bitching as of yet , but i can see one coming up soon

Gaurav seem to be a brother who always needed support as he is in a way failed person or so  , so his frustration and alll , he is not joru ka gulam but sasur ka for sure

Babhi seems to be nice and reasonable person to me for now ,

Siddis family is ok ok , i like the way the brother handled situation , rather than jumping on gal and making a mess, he tried to control situaton ,

Most imp I like the way they had the theme in mind and started , like not showing a successful advocate going down rather , a fallen mans story is being show with present track and then why ...

dont want Siddhi to Question this or her to know from someone , but it has to come out in a more appealing manner , more from Kunal based on any situation not from Anand to Sidhi or Kunal to Sidhi , i want Siddhi to be out of picture , its not like i have anthing against the gal, she was hardly shown, dont want her to fall for kunal after knowing abut him either , she fell for anand and be it the way like that , dont drag a one sided love for three pppl here... Let Kunals past be strong enough to be his present , let his ex love or wife be his everything , and bth love lasting even after differnces ... would love that though , but well K soap hai , kuch bhi esp N Num of marriages is for sure
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww! πŸ˜³ I will give 9.5/10 πŸ˜ƒ

Really liked the first week... πŸ˜ƒ Kunal the lead actor is outstanding...πŸ‘ looking forward to see how the story starts to unfold... πŸ˜ƒ
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well I watched the show just coz I was bored and for timepass. I had watched the promos but nothing that said to me wow I want to watch this show but since it is a new show I thought why not watch it.

Frankly speaking very scared to watch an ekta and colors show. πŸ˜†both have a history of making pathetic shows but still I am ready to take the risk.

I actually liked the first episode even though it was very confusing as to what, how, when and everything was happening. The pace was good not too slow which usually is with the first episode.  I really do not like the kal ho na ho music please ekta change your music department people and hire new people to make new music stop recycling. It gets on my nerves when I have to hear the same music again and again.

I really liked Kunal and his mother's scene when they go for his brother's graudation ceremony that was so cute. kunal telling his mother "nalka chalu ho gaya usko degree lene do phir bhana apne khushi ke anso" 🀣

Overall the family is okay. I am looking forward to next week to make my decision regarding the family members.

First week I'll give it 5/10 lets see what the next week has to offer.

Edited by Keva - 12 years ago