Debate Mansion

Most men do not understand women - Page 2

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rapier

lol! that may be true. those two things certainly do govern men. but they are not all that readable either. they can at times be...unreasonable, for the lack of a better word.πŸ˜†

Ladies are often quite lively and keep chattering away, sometimes it may seem petty but who cares it is fun at times; unless they are fuming.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Host.co.in thumbnail
Women are not so sensitive and emotional but they act like to be so, its part of their selfishness. Men are practical and never thinks intentionally wrong about a woman.
Summer3 thumbnail

Why do roses have magic over ladies ?

Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Host.co.in

Women are not so sensitive and emotional but they act like to be so, its part of their selfishness. Men are practical and never thinks intentionally wrong about a woman.

It is pointless for a man to judge a woman.
They may say things and act in a certain way, perhaps it is the maternal instict at times and sometimes they want to teach and correct.
πŸ˜†

I remember my friend told me his wife and his own mum were arguing against him. Perhaps ladies understand ladies better and often a "no" means "yes". πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
Humorous tips on how to pick up women

By Ben Goode

Do women confuse you? Do you struggle getting intelligent and beautiful women to go out with you? If you did get one to go out with you, would you have no idea what to do with her? I believe that no matter how obnoxious or stupid you are you can get good women to go out with you by using these pick up lines:

"See that red Porsche over there? It's yours if you go out with me tonight."

"I have lost's of money; do you want some?"

"I'm looking for a friendly, honest, faithful girl who doesn't mind having thousands of dollars lavished on her with no strings attached. Know anyone like that?"

"Some of my friends were planning to spend the weekend yachting to the French Riviera. Want to tag along?"

"I have an extra diamond tennis bracelet; I don't know what to do with it. I think I'll give it to the next girl who goes out with me."

"I have $15 million that's burning a hole in my pocket. I'm going to cut loose and spend it today. Want to come along and help?"

Sadly, some of these lines assume that you possess some special charms. Since some of my readers are a little light in the billionaire jet setter department I have had to come up with somealternatives. Fortunately, most women are suckers for wretched, pathetic, miserable guys. They think they can fix us. Since most guys are naturally pretty pathetic, the following lines kind of take care of most of the rest of us:
"My wife was murdered this morning. I need someone to talk to. Got a few minutes?"

"I just came home from the hospital where tests confirmed that I'm dying of terminal brain flatulence. Could you hang around and keep me company for my last few wretched hours on earth?"

"My last girlfriend ran off with a scheming lingerie salesman, cleaned out my bank accounts and ran over my best friend, my dog, Sparky. Now I have no one to talk to. Will you be my friend?"

Until they get wise, these lines should get you all kinds of female companionship.

Ben Goode, author of Understanding Women-a guidebook for guys who are often confused, along with 21 other self help books, has dedicated his life to thinking and resting for over half -a-century. He also descended from a very long line of progenitors, many of whom lived a very long time ago. For more of Ben's humor visit: http://www.apricotpress.com

Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prometeus

Sometime I can't understand some ladies talks cos I don't speak fluent bullsh!t ...then I try to say them, "I understand", it doesn't mean I agree, it doesn't mean I understand, it doesn't even mean I'm listening!!!

I wonder if it is the rather high pitched voice that gets to you.πŸ˜†
If woman toned it down, they sound very sweet.
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
because we (women) r like maya . Its not easy tounderstand Maya ..Yo!!!!!
Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonur15

because we (women) r like maya . Its not easy tounderstand Maya ..Yo!!!!!

Yes indeed, women are Maya n men are Myopic πŸ˜†
a house is never a Home without women.
Women are also considered Lakshmi or wealth, there is some truth in that becoz a rich man has many wivesπŸ˜†
fantasy_evil96 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Why do roses have magic over ladies ?

sadly, not for all ladies.

hard to grasp their mindsets though. 
Summerbhai are you writing a thesis on women πŸ€“