Most men do not understand women - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
great post very informative women are more sentimental they give everything verysoon if any man share some sentimental on ...
It is nice sometimes to see some excited ladies chirping away, while the men listen stoically (perhaps bored at times).
Originally posted by Summer3

It is nice sometimes to see some excited ladies chirping away, while the men listen stoically (perhaps bored at times).
You need to stop doing that so often  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† The women too tolerate some bores ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by zorrro

You need to stop doing that so often  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† The women too tolerate some bores ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Men often talk sports and women talk fashion.๐Ÿ˜†
Desi men love whisky I notice. Desi women will stick to plain water I guess.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Summer3

Men often talk sports and women talk fashion.๐Ÿ˜†
Desi men love whisky I notice. Desi women will stick to plain water I guess.๐Ÿ˜†

Men are great listeners! ๐Ÿ˜‰

A man goes to his doctor and says, "I don't think my wife's hearing isn't as good as it used to be. What should I do?"

The doctor replies, "Try this test to find out for sure. When your wife is in the kitchen doing dishes, stand fifteen feet behind her and ask her a question, if she doesn't respond keep moving closer asking the question until she hears you."

The man goes home and sees his wife preparing dinner. He stands fifteen feet behind her and says, "What's for dinner, honey?

He gets no response, so he moves to ten feet behind her and asks again. Still no response, so he moves to five feet. Still, no answer.

Finally he stands directly behind her and says, "Honey, what's for dinner?" She replies, "For the fourth time, I said CHICKEN!" ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by night13

[

Men are great listeners! ๐Ÿ˜‰

a good listener is usually thinking of something else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Prometeus

a good listener is usually thinking of something else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listening!๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
 ithink YES.. man hasn't feelings like a woman. Woman is too sensitive and emotional lovable. a man can be but not like her 100%. man never  understand her wife like a wife understanding about her husband.
Originally posted by Barbie_244

ithink YES.. man hasn't feelings like a woman. Woman is too sensitive and emotional lovable. a man can be but not like her 100%. man never understand her wife like a wife understanding about her husband.

I wonder if it is due both operating at different wave lengths.๐Ÿ˜†
I wonder if a woman can be closer to another woman rather than a man?
Originally posted by night13

One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listening!

Yep a soliloquy is useful for playwrights and the audience.
"To be or not to be nice to ladies that is the question..."
Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago