11th August 2011 - Written Update (LAST EPISODE)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The scene opens with everyone telling Billoo to get up as she has a job to do. Suddenly Abinav screams let go, let go. Everyone runs to him. He says that he will kill me, he will kill me. Dadi asks who? Billoo comes and see Ronit. He is here. In this house. Billoo has been possessed by Naina. There is a white light surrounding billoo which can be seen. Tantric eyes fall on the bottle containing Ronit's mother spirit. She says to it that you called him, didn't you. It replies yes.
Scene shifts to another room in the house where Ronit is hiding. He says that the tantric may be able to capture spirits but not him. He will kill everyone. He will kill the tantric and make her a spirit then what will she do? He pretends to shoot and smiles.
Tantric gives the bottle to Billoo father and tells him to throw the bottle outside the house in a well. Dadi tells him to do what the tantric tells him and to do so quickly. Father nods and goes. Naina leaves Billo spirit and Billoo runs to Abinav who is very scared and keeps saying that He will kill me. Billoo holds his hand and says he won't. 
Billoo father furtively goes but is stopped by Ronit. Billo father is holding onto the bottle very tightly. Ronit asks him whats inside. He doesn't reply. Ronit is physically trying to get Billoo father to give him the bottle but is unable to do so.
Naina grabs hold of Billoo hands and invisibly drags her towards the bedroom door. Billo doesn't want to leave Abinav. Dadi tells her not to go as there is danger outside.
Ronit pushes Billoo father onto the floor and the bottle breaks and the spirits escapes. Ronit mother appears and he is shocked to see. His mother tells him to kill everyone as they tried to throw her down a well. Ronit begins to beat the father up when a possessed billoo appears. She puts her hand out and strangles him. His mother is shocked and tells Billo to let go of her son. Tantric comes and moves Ronit mother away from the situation. Naina tells Ronit Death in return of death. Ronit asks her why she is talking in another woman voice. She replies that she has possessed Billoo body and both Billoo and her will together kill him. Ronit smiles and says Naina. He asks her why she is doing this to him when he loved her so much. He admits he made a mistake but why do this? Any human being can commit such a mistake so please forgive me. Billoo slowly puts her hand down. Ronit breathes a sigh of relief then slowly runs away. Billoo appears in front of him again. He looks a little unsettled by this. He points a gun at her but she brushes it away. Ronit falls on the floor and she drags him into Abinav bedroom where dadi is sitting.Dadi gets up from the bed and starts to hit Ronit and says that he destroyed the whole family. He killed her husband. She tells Abinav to hit him as he killed the whole family, his parents, her husband. Billoo pushes him onto the bed. Ronit is crying and says please let me go. Abinav kicks him onto the floor. Abinav looks at Billo and then towards his wheelchair. He nods and she gets the chair. Abinav sits in the chair. Meanwhile Billoo father and dadi are beating him up.Tantric comes and tells the locked up Ronit mother to watch her son being destroyed. Some voices are heard. Tantric laughs and says that its the voices of the rest of the family members.They are restless ot see the end of Ronit and then they will get peace. Billoo pushes the chair towards Ronit and kills Ronit with it. All the spirits leave and the tantric says that all have gone to the heavens. Dadi thanks the tantric and they all leave. 
Billo smiles at Abinav and holds his hand. he looks at her and puts his arms around Billoo and they both smile.

**********************the end********************

Thats the end of the serial Looteri Dulhan. The death of Ronit or the way he was killed felt like a bit of an anticlimax. The lead up to it was so big then he was crushed under the wheel of Abinav wheelchair. That didn't feel quite right. 
Anyway Im glad that the serial has finished finally. I thought the killing of the family was not needed. I thought that finally Billoo would have the family that she truly deserves when everyone accepted even her father in law did after she told her truth of being the looteri dulhan. The creatives didn't have to kill the whole family. Just the baddies would have done, ie Ronit mother and uncle. The rest would have been Billoo perfect family. I was so happy for her and then all this happened. Poor Billoo and the members remained behind. 
I hope you enjoyed my few updates. Im glad to have provided them. 
See you guys soon in another forum.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by sweetangel2028 - 12 years ago
I enjoyed your updates - too bad this show by & large sucked!!!

I didn't like the vigilante aspect of the last 2 episodes: once Ronit had done the massacre, the right thing to have done would have been to call in the police, get him arrested and get things done the legal way.  If they wanted, they could have shown a leap after which he gets executed.  I also didn't see the point of showing Dadi survive the same type of gunshot wounds that killed everyone else.

Bigger picture - since they had shown Abhinav as not interested in marrying Biloo, they should have left it that way, and had her elope w/ Ronit.  Instead, there were those stupid dramas of her pretending not to fast while fasting but trying to do it in a way to show that she's not married b'cos Abhinav doesn't want to acknowledge her.  Frankly, I'd have liked Abhinav to die - didn't like that he survived all that.  Essentially, his behavior was that of a scumbag - he married Biloo fraudulently to save his dying wife.  I didn't like Biloo being so mahaan and deciding to wait until he accepted her: she should have reciprocated Ronit's overtures.  That way, to an extent, she was right when she blamed herself for all the deaths.

Future advisory: don't watch serials done by this PH.  Currently, the other one they are doing is BAVD, and the day they know that that serial's days are numbered, expect them to pull a stunt like they did here.
Wonderful update and summary again sweetangel could not have expressed it better in words.
U are right the end was kind of an anti climax of what one expected it to be.
The way Ronit was punished was seriously unbelievable seems like they just wanted to get it over and done with in the last moment.
Anyways like u say glad that it is over and hopefully these guys get to doing something bigger and better in the coming days. My wishes are mainly for Supriya whom I happen to be a huge fan of since Bairi Piya and ofcourse Mrunal too as he is definitely a good actor and deserves to be in a much better show.
We will surely meet in some other forum and yeah was nice interacting with you guys as well though for a very short time. Take care and Enjoy u 2
😊