BV WU: 12th Aug. '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 12th Aug. '11

Village

The episode starts with anandi asking DS to join the skool but DS scolds her n ask her not to force her to join the skool , as she's already smart enough to handle ppl, but anandi tries her best by saying that basant also hv sum prob with english n she shud also get the knowledge of all the things but DS scolds her n she leaves.

Gehna met her n she told that DS also denies like sumi but she boost her moral n says her efforts will never go in vain n one day DS n sumi will also join the skool, n that she'll keep on doing her best.

Mumbai

Gauri was waiting for jag n he arrives soon n she immidiately close the door n ask abt wat lawyer has said abt divorce n he replied that he told that he has done a big mistake by marrying another women without divorcing first wife n that he can also get punishment for this , gauri ask him to contact sum other lawyer but he denies by saying that no lawyer can help them now n he leaves.

Village

Anandi starts her "shiksha abhiyan" n start asking every villager to cum to skool , sum ask her that thy'll ask thr hubbies n sum denies, she goes to sum old man home at last , he got very happy to see her n also very happy on her initiative, anandi ask him to join the skool firstly he denies but soon anandi makes him understand hw imp it is to know all modern techniques , he agrees but his wife came in anger n denies it n also starts bashing anandi by saying that it was her fault that jag left him n ask her to handle her life before doing social work n close the door.

Break

Anandi got hurt but with all courage she knocks the door again n ask her wats her fault if jag left him n polietly makes her realize her mistake n also said that her son beats her everyday that means its her fault n that old lady feels ashamed, she lovingly holds her n ask her to jjoin the skool so that her son would not throw them in trouble n touches the feets of both n leaves.

Break

Mumbai

Jag n gauri was sitting in a restro/dhaba n gauri huming her fav song, n jag guess it n she felt gud n then talks abt thr problems but jag ask her to not talk n gauri ask him to take her to honeymoon n then waiter came with her fav chat n she got more happy n with a song in BG" Teri Ore" thy looked in to each others eyes n recals old gud happy memories n suddenly gauri ask abt where jag taken anandi for honeymoon, he was shocked but still replied " mumbai " , gauri behave normally after that.

Precap: A men came for solding rakhis n jag remember sugna. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the super quick update.
atria thumbnail
Thanks.
So Jagya won't divorce Anandi, and Gauri wants honeymoon?🤢 Just when I thought she was becoming practical by asking for divorce.
Good to see Anandi so confident.👏
atominis thumbnail
Anandi takes the cake!! Her parts were the crowning glory of today's episode!👏

Just loved the grace, wisdom, tact and maturity with which she handled the situation. Just awesome way of dealing with personal attacks and opposition without belittling others or disrespecting them.

That's what you call character! Mashallah!👏

She needs to go easy on DS. And not pressurise her much in her excitement. DS will need time to change.

Gauri did not disappoint! She is now okay with being a mistress and is even planning an illegal honeymoon! No shame at all and absolutely no worries about her own future and security! 

This time no coffee, poha or brainwashing rain was needed to make her forget everything. She herself brushed everything aside without much ado! Jagya ke rang mein rang gayi? Duniya ko goli maro? 

How can you risk living in a bubble all your life Gauri? 

I wanted her to pressurise J and get this all cleared in any way possible! But looks like both girls want to make things easy for him and let him do things his own way! She doesn't want to get her own status and future secure and legitimised? Strange!

Leave aside everyone else. Just loved Anandi and her ability to handle herself as well as others. Hope they show her like this always. I am glad she didn't break down and had Sumitra or Gehna consoling their laado!

I wish Bhairon had been there to see how his beti handled it. His chest would swell in pride! 

Hope such days also come when she'd make everyone proud, be it her parents or her village!

Just one thing - GAGA sequences are okay but I think they should avoid putting filmy songs in background. In a show like BV where they've always kept things so realistic, I felt filmy songs seemed odd and out of place. Unique background music for GAGA would be better or perhaps some romantic Rajasthani folk song. Filmy music seems so out of place considering the usual tone and feel of the show. 
nihsheeth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
now thr cud be a competition b/w J n g in being more n more pathetic...
like j says mai jada pathetic  then g says no u r rong...c i am more pathetic🤢
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the quick update.
I am so glad to read Anandi is getting her confidence back. ⭐️ This is the first step in getting over Jagya. Now nothing will shake her. This has been shown in realistic way. If she had gotten over her marriage in a week or so, then she would have ended up like Gowri. There will be lot of hurdles in the path Anandi has chosen. It is not so easy to educate adults. But with her passion and commitment she will do it.
Gowri's past is always haunting her and she is not able to get over it. Gowri seems to mask all her pain and pretend to be happy the next morning. That is why for even small things she is blowing out of proportion. I am just hoping she tricked Jagya into accepting that he did romance Anandi at some point of time and now she is seeing his manipulative side. If not, then her character as educated Dr. doesn't make any sense. Who will in the right mind go to honeymoon knowing well that their marriage is illegal?
Edited by redapple1 - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do not think she will go to honeymoon with Jagat. I am 95% sure of it. Or else she would NOT ask about where he took Anandi for honeymoon.

She is extremely insecure person and this sudden change in character is just an indication of a High HIgh strom thats about to come.

She will not let him live in peace ( love you for that gauri)

Just waiting for the explosion!!!
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

I do not think she will go to honeymoon with Jagat. I am 95% sure of it. Or else she would NOT ask about where he took Anandi for honeymoon.

She is extremely insecure person and this sudden change in character is just an indication of a High HIgh strom thats about to come.

Suchi shub shub bhol... i am liking this pyaar mein doobhi hui dumb Gauri...You mean that gauri is growing extra brain in kunda thai's backyard😲...Waise I am waiting for your JAGO conversation update...I just added 2 convos, par akele akele mazaa kam aata hein...want your contribution too dear.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are nahi re vasu I do not want a child in this mess with them. Let these jack A$$e$ go to Mumbai gatar khana. I don't care

But if there is a child involved what will happen!!!?! it will face the world trial.

poor thing. Uski kya galthi hogi.

I want Gauri to make Jagat suffer. No way he should get even the minimal of happiness.

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

You are right. Already they have to retake one whole semester for bunking few days. If they go to honeymoon now then again they have to repeat whole year... I felt it is Gowri's way of tricking Jagya. She is realizing how manipulative this guy is.