YRKKH WU August 12th 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guyss... I'm back with today's Written Update...

Part 1:
The Episode starts with BM n G3 discussing that DJ is very happy as his sister is going to tie rakhi... BM says later nandini will come to tie rakhi for naitik n then rashmi n she stops as rashmi wont be coming... G3 feels sad... she remembers previous yr rakhi where rashmi used to fall behind naitik for gifts...

In Maheswaries... Varsha is back from mayka... Rajshri takes ananya... she says that ananya's body is garam... varsha says she had checked with doctor n doctor said that it is common for babies as the teeth r coming... n u have to take care of the child even more... shourya is still angry with varsha...

In Singhania's... all r in the living room... baisa says she will leave today... DJ asks her to stay for some more days... Baisa says she can't stay more... Dj says he too comes with her to the village n spend some time der... All accepts... G3 says that rashmi is so sad as she can't come her to tie rakhi for naitik... she asks DJ to allow her to come here for atleast this one day... DJ accepts... but baisa says its not reeth... Naitik says if rashmi can't come we will go der... all becomes happy... G3 asks akshara to make the arrangements to go to rashmi's house... All leave from der... G3 asks akshara to talk with rashmi alone n ask her whether she is fine or not... akshara says ok... G3 says naitik to call rashmi n inform rashmi... naitik says he will give surprise... G3 n BM leaves from der...

Naitik asks akshara if she is fine or not... akshara says she is fine n y he is asking like that... naitik says he was worried for her as she made very late in coming down... akshara says she is very tired n couldn't wake up early... akshara is about to say about her dream... just den nandini n mohith comes... Mohith teases them both (naksh) that there chattings never end...

Baisa ties rakhi for both DJ n RB... Dj offers her gifts... but baisa denies it n says be healthy n thats enough for her... she asks RB to be right hand for DJ... RB accepts... n then Nandini ties rakhi to naitik... Naitik gifts her a necklace set... Nandini says she loved it... mohith takes the pictures... BM says she will make arrangements to send fruits n dry fruits to rashmi's sasural..

In maheswaries, anshu comes n asks varsha's help for science project... Kaki says to do it by himself... anshu says he needs laptop for this... shourya says he will give his laptop... kaki says varsha want to make read anshu but anshu is not at all concentrating... Rajshri says anshu is reading now...

Part 2:
In singhania's, G3 asks Akshara to arrange fruits for rashmi... akshara is selecting the fruits... naitik calls her for his wallet... akshi comes n gives him the wallet... she again comes n look after the fruits... again naitik calls her... In that hurry she keeps a spoilt apple in the basket by mistake... just then baisa comes n sees the apple... G3 n BM n naitik also comes der... baisa taunts akshara for overlooking the fruits as they have to be sent to sasural wale... naitik about to support akshara but G3 stops him... Baisa taunts Akshara... akshara feels sad...

Then its time for baisa to leave... all takes aashirwad from her... Baisa says G3 that she is very lucky  for having a bahu like akshara... she gives akshara blessing to be happy forever... akshara feels happy... she asks naitik to take care of akshara... Baisa n DJ leaves for the village... Naitik tries to help akshara in packing the fruits... but akshara says she will manage...

Part 3:
Akshara n Naitik r in the car going for rashmi's house... Naitik says sorry for akshara as because of him she got scoldings from buaji... akshara says its not his fault as he too requires her for the things... naitik holds her hands... akshara smiles... car stops at the signal... a lady with a child in her hands comes near the car begging... akshara sympathies their situation n gives them the fruits basket which they packed for rashmi to that lady n gives her some money n asks her to feed the child... she happily takes it n gives blessing to akshara that her godh will be filled with bundle of joy soon...

They stop at a fruits store to buy some fruits for rashmi... akshara orders to make the fruit basket with all the fruits... just then she sees golgappe... she tempt to eat them... she comes near the car n asks naitik to come n make her eat golgappe... naitik says its not good to eat golgappe in this season... but akshara forces him... but naitik doesn't accept... akshara gets disappointed n then goes to the fruits store... she buys the fruits n comes near the car... to her surprise naitik is not der... she looks around.. naitik calls for akshara from golgappe vehicle...

Akshara goes there happily... they both eats them.. naitik eats a little n stops... akshara eats a lot of teeka gol gappe's... she is very happy...

Precap: G3 says how rashmi is wearing all those dresses in sasuraal as she didn't wear like that here... akshara says its ok they r modern... but she feels some what dizzyness... akshara says naitik to explain to G3 about rashmi... akshara is not feeling well... (hope this dizzyness is due to pregnancy... lets wait n c)...

Sorry for any spelling mistakes... do press the like button if u like the update... 😃

Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Saru for the detailed & wonderful update...😃

p.s - how are you??😊
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Thanks Saru for the detailed & wonderful update...😃

p.s - how are you??😊

hii sachi... thanku yaar... It was late due to my powercut for an hour in the middle... lost one part of my update too... ... so took time...

I'm fine sachi.😃.. bow abt u??
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saru.g

hii sachi... thanku yaar... It was late due to my powercut for an hour in the middle... lost one part of my update too... ... so took time...

I'm fine sachi.😃.. bow abt u??

oh so you had to write againOuch??

I am fine too... today is friday so, have little time... how abt you?? I just hope YR gets better & better... it's like an addiction yarrr... I have quitted watching it during Rashmi's shaadi... was only reading updates... but now... again started... it's like you can't go away for long time... 😉😆

saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

oh so you had to write again??

I am fine too... today is friday so, have little time... how abt you?? I just hope YR gets better & better... it's like an addiction yarrr... I have quitted watching it during Rashmi's shaadi... was only reading updates... but now... again started... it's like you can't go away for long time... 😉😆

haa it made me to write again... but its ok... I managed... but took time...

n haa this is very addictable... n that too after rashmi's marriage track is going very good... I'm also loving it...
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d beautiful nd detailed updt saru di.i liked d episode.akshi luking too pretty.golgappa scene was too beautiful.luvd akshi's expressions btw it,ekdum pregnant lady laga muje.now w8ing 4 d gud news.im damn sure she is already pregnant.
Abommi thumbnail

hey wat a swt update yaar...

thank u..

waiting for monday..

Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hai saru 🤗
Thanks for the cute update 😊
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks     saru    for  lovely   update ðŸ˜Š  the    episode  was    an   ok  type   loved   naksh   scene ðŸ˜Š  dj    bm   ko    lekar   nahi   gaya...jaate     tho     aur    acha   tha...chalo     ab   much   awaited   track  is   coming ðŸ˜³
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the updates

Akshi is already pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the signs shown

I think this time she wont realise it soon