Thendral

Update for Friday 12-Aug-2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the Awesome episode and side comments!👏

Deepa will be the first person Prabha will share about his parents past I think😕. Lets c. Bhuvana does not deserve to be a mom. Punishment for Bhuv should come from Prabha and Thulasi😛. For Lax, punishment should come from Prabha and Sundari son😛.

Nice to see TA/T talk in a very understanding way⭐️. Both are going to end up with Puvi and Sudha. Thulasi with the help of Sudha will face Charu and that way TA will understand Sudha😉. TA will surely understand Sudha POV towards Charu😕.

Friendship is always portrayed so well in this Thendral⭐️. But athulayum oru kal patathupol, this Joseph character🤢. Betrayed his friend for the sake of money. TA believed him so much and Thulz even called him anna🥱. This Joseph does not deserve all this. Appu for him will come thro' Psycho only😡.

Hope there is promo this weekend😍.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmiii!!! 😃 You got a Super episode!

Ellame pochu vanthidichu psycho pei...grrr...sigh sigh sigh...at-least she is talking from UK...Joseph please GTH😡😡😡. Sollamma Charu aam...what a paaasam i mean boss mela evlo paasam...Psycho is blessed to have these kind of thankful shameless workers🤢...other end la psycho ennanga ennanga aam Joseph paarthu, pls call your useless spy only with that ennanga grr not others ok?😡.

Plan failed super...net result is zero aam,,,its her life problem aam,,,super super...psycho's head will blast with out knowing about TA aam...sooner its really going to blast🤢.

Puppet maathiri Joseph did everything which psycho ordered and now he is talking about doing dhrogam to TA...TA is paavam nu earlier he didn't know when psycho showed him money bundles and now he is saying TA is paavam aam...money is finished and plan failed so he will talk definitely talk these silly veeravasanams😡.

Sighhh Poor Prabha i feel so bad for him...Madame Buwana how many times are you going to tell that you earned all that money with your hubby that too with their hard work?...hard work ku she don't know meaning pola comedy panraanga viewers vachu😡

TA please stop with going to shop...Grr etho pannunga Kumaran...Psycho entry la Thulasi better not end up at GW's house..😕.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful and awesome Update!👏😊

T&T scene was cute and nice. Thuls convinced TA somehow, but pls dont camp at GW house😭
But if they go there, Charu cant do anything, only if GW helps her😡

OMG OMG OMG Joseph is the spy??? Why he is doing a dhrogham for TA? Uff, i cant blv this, but i koncham thought he has to be it-nu😡 No comments!

Charu is back😲 Hope she does not plan anything big now😡
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for your wonderful update and comments 😃. 

Ouch Prabha...it is sooo sad to see him like this 😔. Now i want him to be paired up with a very nice girl like Deepa. He deserves her and her love . I don't care about Kanagu right now 😈...either way Kanagu seems to be forced into this story around Deepa 🥱...i know i sound mean, but i want the story to be interesting and not boring 😛. 

Hmmm T&T scene...for some reason i did not really like their patch up 😕...something was missing. It seemed to be forced and rushed 👎🏼 so that they can move to PA&S' house quickly. They even did not talk about everything...now they will do the same mistakes again 😒. Thulasi did not tell him not to hide things from her and neither TA did apologize for that mistake done by him 👎🏼. 

All Peis and pisaasus could be seen in psycho today...😲 🤢 😡 😭...but psycho's expressions were worth watching when Joseph informed her that their super duper plans failed .

I think they wantedly did show us yday the phone call between Periyappa and psycho. The team most probably has decided to send GP to UK and bring psycho back to India to excute her plans here. She will use SQ's pregnancy to get back home 😡. With GP being here with Charu, she won't be able to do much to separate T&T. 

As for Joseph: GTH 😡 😡 😡...TA is in for a rude shock from the world's greatest mother and two true friends 🤢. I can't wait to see those epis filled with TA's reactions 😍 😍. 

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshyam for the super updates!!

So sad to see Prabha like this.  I hope he teaches his parents a lesson and finds out who his half siblings are.  Bhuvana yelling at the top of her lungs today was quite a scene...she cares for Laxman but should start thinking about other people too.

Awww Tulasi studying for her exams is nice...I thought TT would continue their fight but it was really good to see them agreeing and speaking openly about their current situations.  Tulasi's dialogues were really good today.  She understood Tamil and wants the best for them.  It was great to see Tamil agreeing to visit Puvi now.  Like Tulasi said, Tamil working for Puvi may be only temporarily until he finds a job that he likes.  And please Mr. K. do not make him go back to Dharman.

Wow...so looks like Joseph is the spy.  I can't believe he would betray TT just for Charu's money.  Why did Mr. K. ruin the beautiful friendship??   I got really mad seeing that Joseph is the spy.

Charu is seriously loosing it.  She is getting more psycho day by day.  Charu's first plan failed because all the debts are solved and TT are together and they may visit GW (please visit only, I cannot see Tulasi living with Bazari).  I really don't think Tamil will leave Tulasi because of a job...unless Tulasi really convinces him along with Joseph and others...

Overall a super ending to this week.  Having no promo made the week even better.  Hope next week rocks.

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks lakhyam for the superb update😊. No dragging today😉. Coming to prabha's track, poor fellow very sad to see him😔. After this he won't be idle.

I think he will speak to deepa about this and deepa will make him feel better and saying that he should find his sister first. Bhuvana's char … was irritating😡.

She deserves to be punished by her own son and her daughter.😡 I think in upcoming epi's, prabha will join with TPS in order to help her to tackle his parents😕.

Coming to T&t's scenes… so cute😊. Husband and wife understanding each other were well shown today👏. Today's epi clearly shows that they won't separate and thuls and sudha kootani going to rock in upcoming epi's👏👏.

Good maturity in T&t 'S conversation which is needed for them right them now😊. They must stick together and not fooled by GW. Third part...OMG Joseph is the spy. Why would joseph do such things? Just for money.sighhh.😡

Now charu will try to harm thuls then only TA will understand about charu😡. Any way charu's plan will be destroyed as periappa will speak to T&t in upcoming epi's😍.
lakshyam thumbnail
Everyone please accept my apologies for the delay in posting today's update . Had a pooja at home and hence couldnt post  todays update on time.

Thendral has picked up momentum and its so nice that its moving in the same direction as we all expected.

So before we finally say goodbye to psycho we may have to go through some more tortures along with T and T.

I am happy that T and T are going to join Puvi and Sudha but poor Tulasi has to face GW everyday. Now I think even Psycho is going to come back to her darling sothai for help as Joseph showed a red flag.

So sad to see Prabha and I think he is going to talk to Dharman and find out more about Sundari.

This whole week Thendral was rocking and hope it continues to do so.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for excellent update and comments!  ZOMG!   Brilliant end to an awesome week!!  Story is definitely moving into next phase.

So the Mole Hunt is over. Best open secret is out - Joe the mole - Brutus. Really pathetic and sad - J is such a loser and a traitor ..sold his friendship for money (?!?).. Gawh, utterly disgusting. . How can Joe do all this to Thulz?? Joe @ the end demands self-respect  🤣. His fall from grace is complete- has joined the gutter league...Yet, he is definitely a cut above A. Two of TA's best friends have stabbed him; all this is for guy who celebrates friend doesn't know that his friends are rotten scums.     

Psycho o royal snub 👍🏼🥳 served on a golden platter, master plan has gone awry and turned a cold turkey and come a cropper, all thanks to T's fan club. P's psychoses index is on the rise. The next plan of attack is going to be dosham claptrap etal. Psycho GW romance will be back in action. Prediction: GW will definitely ditch Pyscho once she gets to know that B is T's mom for sure.  

Woohoo. The biggest cause for celebration: TA will not be jobless duffer @ least for some time to come 😊 - TA accepting for T's sake. Star of the day - T for her pragmatic, positive, morale boosting mature matter of fact approach and TA for giving up his false sense of pride and listening to his wife's timely counsel. T teaching TA life lesson - "one step @ at a time as each step takes you higher and closer to the peak, no need to rush ... "WE WILL DO IT AS A TEAM" 👍🏼 - awesome. Great to see TA'n'T back in harmony and n'sych 😊. 

So the march is on for T as she is about to storm into GW's house. As first snub to GW and SQ, it will be great if TA'n'T celebrate their first marriage anniversary there.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Lakshmi for the nice update..!!

This week it was really nice even without the promo..!! Nice start for the week.. Nice ending for the week..!! In the start of the week.. Thulasi in confused mind state of TA running back.. Middle of the week fighting of T&T.. Ending of the week with matured talks...!!

Prabha's acting was nice.. Really sad to see him breaking down..!!

T&T's scene was absolutely superb today..!! Both of them talking like a matured Husband and wife and cute small romance was very refreshing and nice..!! Thulasi's dialogs were too good..!! Except staying at GW's house.. They were cute in that Red dress..!!

I was just thinking of aapu for GW and Charu when T&T being at their house..!! Everyday morning Puvi leaving for his work.. Sudha and TA leaving for their work.. Thulasi to college..GW and Charu.. onnume vele illame plan panrudu (Thittam seiyardu)..!! And when everyone is back at home.. GW starts her plan against Thulasi.. where she has TA, Sudha, Puvi everyone on her side for the support..!! Again both of their plan getting (net cost) zero result..!! 🤣

Charu back into screen from UK..!! I wish Periyappa when he visits to see VR and Charu..Should over hear Charu's plan some how and arrange for the treatment there itself..!! Joseph, after everything done he is thinking of droham he did for TA..what a guy.. what a friend..!! He truly truly deserves Charu.. even though he is repenting for the back stab he did to his close friend...!!

Hoping for a promo this week..!!
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago