SP Siblings Spill Some Secrets - Dhaval-Gopi

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

STAR Plus siblings spill some secrets

Brothers and sisters might fight a lot but eventually they all come together. On the eve of Raksha Bandhan, we speak to some of the most loved siblings on STAR Plus about their relationship with one another.

Kavita Awaasthi & Dhanashri Kulkarni /Hill Road Media

SHOWING 8 OF 8 IMAGES

0  LIKE  |    1  COMMENTS  | 

Gopi-Dhawal

Gopi

How would you describe your bond with each other?
We are both like they say- from the same matti or same mould. We love from our heart and live for the happiness of the ones we love. That is the bond we have.

What is the most lovable and annoying quality about Dhaval?
The most lovable quality about Dhaval is that he is lovable and innocent. What you see is what you get. I don't think he has any annoying quality.

How are you celebrating rakhi?
All my life I always wanted to tie rakhi to Dhaval bhai but Mamiji stopped me. This time too I thought I would be able to tie rakhi but Mamiji will keep me away under some pretext or the other and I wont be able to tie rakhi to him. I will eventually tie rakhi to Kanahaji.

What do you wish for Dhaval on this occasion?
I wish he gets Kinjal ben's love that he craves for. He loves her truly and always tries to make her happy and I hope Kinjal ben too reciprocates his love.

Raksha Bandhan message for all Starplus.in fans
Brother and sister share a bond which is unbreakable. Cherish that forever and have a great day.

Dhawal

How would you describe your bond with each other?
We are like minded so we connect very well. We might not be able to communicate ourselves and express our feeling that well but we both know we are there for each other.

What is most lovable and annoying quality about Gopi?
The most lovable quality about Gopi is that she is very giving and loving. She is a great person with adorable qualities. And as for annoying quality I don't think there is any.

How are you celebrating rakhi?
I don't know yet. Perhaps Gopi ben and Rashi will come home or I might go to their place.

What do you wish for Gopi on this occasion?
I wish her all the happiness in the world.

Raksha Bandhan message for all Starplus.in fans
Love your sisters.

Edited by Simz786 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very sweet of them . really hope their wishes cum true.
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the link.. sweet interview.. gopi looks pretty in the pic
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice,thank for sharing