ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kunal is married t Richa ,daughter of takral...Richa was supposed to played by Deeya chopra(Laado fame),,,its said that it may be played by either Richa soni(Bhagyavidhata fame) or Reshmi ghosh...as story unfolds we will c kunal-Richa's soaring relationship is the reason fr the current state of kunal and his familyEdited by Nivrenkajalwa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

kunal is married t Richa ,daughter of takral...Richa was supposed to played by Deeya chopra(Laado fame),,,its said that it may be played by either Richa soni(Bhagyavidhata fame) or Reshmi ghosh

is he already married? Omg , i thought that he dint love any gal so far in show. Now u have told that he is married. Could u tell me where is she ds time and why did he leave her ?

As i think that ekta kapoor would cast reshami gosh to essay role of his wife. I like her in negative role but in positive i wont ever accept her
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

is he already married? Omg , i thought that he dint love any gal so far in show. Now u have told that he is married. Could u tell me where is she ds time and why did he leave her ?

As i think that ekta kapoor would cast reshami gosh to essay role of his wife. I like her in negative role but in positive i wont ever accept her

Actually i said it on the basis of TB reports...may be she is with her father r may remarried...also ths was mentioned in one of the promos of parichay...as story unfolds we will c kunal-Richa's soaring relationship is the reason fr the current state of kunal and his family
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Yeah ds time she mite be with her father as he is only one for her who she goes to . Having curiousity to know what happened bw both hubby wife.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kunaal  was either married to Thakraal's daughter or is his ex-GF..

There are different articles  I have read have different say maybe when the appearance happens we get clearer picture

Reshmi Gosh's character I read is his ex-GF from one of the articles But donno if he was married to her or someone else who is Thakral's daughter
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
those articles litereally confuse me a lot...
ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was wrriten that Story will starts from Divorce & then go to love . I think her wife will be negative character & her values must have been different from Kunal ,which must have led to their seperation & maybe thakral revenge.

Anyways ,i m waiting to see ,who will be the new female lead because as per my thinking ,she will be catalyst in bringing kunal back from depression & i think she will be quite younger than Kunal ,which may lead to apprehension about their relationship.

Any ways ,i don't think kunal after coming back from depression ,will be rejoining law . Maybe he will becom writer