Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

I have seen Kunal somewere b4!! *guez were?*

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering and wondering where have i seem Kunal before (Sameer Soni) ðŸ˜† been wondering since the day the promo's aired for Parichay and they showed the main lead's face ðŸ˜³

I was confused and confused...and i hate it wen i get confused and i cudn't remember when and where i have seen Kunal before...

and now guess wat happened today?? 😆

tere was Baghban on colors today... 😛 i was flipping channels...since im a big fan of sallu mia and i wanted to see how he comes back to his parents life... 😳 i started watching the movie...Baghban is my alltime favourite movie...even after watching it many times still i need tissues or constant blinking of my eyes to save myself from letting other's know tat i have tears in my eyes... 😆 😳

well...today as i was seeing it...I saw our Kunal on it...and guess what i was jumping around...then called mumma and told her..."momm...see see i told you na that i have seen kunal before..he was tere in baghban" 😳 😳

Well...it was just my experience...well,i might sound silly...was just putting in my surprise!! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol aww...thats so cute...hes been in  a lot of movies...he is a great actor...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So far u had not watched samir in any movie'
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ha yaar u haven't seen sameer soni in any movies?he has been in vivaah,fashion,i hate luv stories,china gate etc.you haven't seen any of these movies
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haha it happens some time. He was also in Bigg boss and many other movies

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

ha yaar u haven't seen sameer soni in any movies?he has been in vivaah,fashion,i hate luv stories,china gate etc.you haven't seen any of these movies

I have seen all these movies...😛 but thing is i didn''t know the actor's real name..and wen i first saw him in parichay i just cudn't recollect where and wen i saw him... 😆 😳

Well...after seeing him in baghban i gave a google search and found out he is really a famous actor! 😃

i know my post is kinda silly..but cudn't help myself... 😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

I have seen all these movies...😛 but thing is i didn''t know the actor's real name..and wen i first saw him in parichay i just cudn't recollect where and wen i saw him... 😆 😳

Well...after seeing him in baghban i gave a google search and found out he is really a famous actor! 😃

i know my post is kinda silly..but cudn't help myself... 😆

really u never  heared his name ? u know  during big boss season after  fighting with  dolly bindra he became much popular...
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He is so famous After Big Boss Season4...
But dont say ur experience is silly..It happens..Even My Mom is Big fan of Him after watching him in Big Boss..And When she was watching thursday Episode of Parichay..She asked me who is this man..i saw her with strange Look..and then when she comes to knws that he is sameer..She was so surprised that she failed to reconginise him..It is funny But sometimes its happens.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

really u never  heared his name ? u know  during big boss season after  fighting with  dolly bindra he became much popular...

hmmm   name i have heard somewere...but cudn't connect him to our actor...well,i just don't understand me at times... 😆 😆 😆
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neeme

He is so famous After Big Boss Season4...

But dont say ur experience is silly..It happens..Even My Mom is Big fan of Him after watching him in Big Boss..And When she was watching thursday Episode of Parichay..She asked me who is this man..i saw her with strange Look..and then when she comes to knws that he is sameer..She was so surprised that she failed to reconginise him..It is funny But sometimes its happens.

awww! i wanna hug your mom!! 🤗  so there are people like me.. 😆  its a funny experience... 😳