ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is Siddhi paired with Kunal r anand?????as earlier reports says Siddhi changes the life of kunal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lately ds time siddhi loves aanand but how would she change lyfe of kunal? That i dont know. In ekta show anything can happen. Gal who loving aanand today, might love kunal tomorrow.Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

Lately ds time siddhi loves aanand but how would she change lyfe of kunal? That i dont know. In ekta show anything can happen. Gal who loving aanand today, might love kunal tomorrow.

yup yup...as is it K-madam's show anything can happen... 😆 😆

I don't want 2,3 jodi's..then there will be diferent jodi lovers...phew!! and so much confusion...🤣

Siddi changed life of kunal...i don't think siddi is kunal's love interest... 😳 i don't want her to be...i want kunal's first wife to be positive...a cute and nice lady 😆 so that we get her back with kunal..k madam can bring in any x alive or dead people...remmber tat... 😉 😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

yup yup...as is it K-madam's show anything can happen... 😆 😆

I don't want 2,3 jodi's..then there will be diferent jodi lovers...phew!! and so much confusion...🤣

Siddi changed life of kunal...i don't think siddi is kunal's love interest... 😳 i don't want her to be...i want kunal's first wife to be positive...a cute and nice lady 😆 so that we get her back with kunal..k madam can bring in any x alive or dead people...remmber tat... 😉 😆

in regards to jodi , i also want same , dont want one actress loving three men in  one show but it has already happened in ekta 's shows which i dislike to the core...

do u  think  that siddi is not cutie?? yaar she also is pretty and gorgoeus actress , looks so naive...