CM Aug 15 - 19 Updates in pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago
Monday

Thank you God... Independence Day nu correctaathaan solli irukkaanga... independence from paapaas azhavitting serial...  Rads nee mattum en kaila kedacha...

Updates by shree

Tuesday 16th August 2011 Episode Update

1 thatha and 1 patti waiting for auto(friday updater nithya idhunga rendayum reffered as pei...so naanum adhayae continue senjings..πŸ˜†)...Kannam crying..that pei kizhavi mind pannavae illai kannama va..busy in auto vettai...Thatha pei (avarukku enna aachu thalaiyila ??πŸ˜•)...oru vazhiya CM's auto stops...Lady pei  says baby is not well...hospital kku poganum..CM says get in...Kanamma is with CM...CM asks enna baby kkku ivlo fever?...Lady pei says aam...but i dont know...CM shcoked...what do u mean by i dont know??...Which hospital u r going...Lady pei says we r going to GH...CM says adhuvendam...There is a private hospital near by..u go there...Lady pei says we dont have so much money...CM says i'll give u the money...says enakku idhe maadhiri oru baby irukku...adhaan paasam...

lady pei blah blah nnu ulari kottings...CM asks idhu unga baby dhanae?...Ladypei says yes..my son's baby...baby's appa and amma saavu veettukku poirukanga...CM akss enna ...baby ya vittuttu saavu veetuka?(neenga pogalam...vera yaarum pogapdadhu..sari vidunga...Neenga dhaan CV nnu enakku marandhu marandhu pogudhu)....Lady pei says paati naan irukken la...CM grrr..looks at the baby and says she is looking at me...Baby starts crying...CM has flashbacks..thinks abt her kannamma...Hospital vandachu...ellarum getting down...Cm gives them money and kannamma baby rombha crying...😭.(roja akka..adanga mattanga pola...konjam heavy aa poojai pannunga pls😑).....2 peis leaves and CM looks at kannamma...CM auto la sitting and thirumbi thirumbi looks at the hospital...

CM's house...POST nnu oru voice...Paper parandhu varudhu...meaning...Postman vandharu..letter pottaru nnu artham...Vadai comes in his wheel chair and soiiing...sarukku vazhukki coming out ...spiderman maadhiri oru man vandhu kaapathings...Vadai calls his sethappu and sethappu comes out and welsomes the new man...(haiyo...vaara vaaram oru aal pudhusa vandha name eppadi theriyum..indha aal yaaru...name enna..onnumae theriyalayae muruga😭)....Sethappu says CM is busy with her work..i have to take care of the baby and this vadai...how is it possible for an old man like me?...New man...kandupidichutten...he is the owner of the house...asks for the rent...3 mths aachu...eppo kudupeenga?...or  vacate the house...sethappu asks vadai...vadai says yes sethappu...true dhaan...owner says 2 days la rent varanum...illainna vacate...vadai shouts...what sir?mirattufying?...iam also a panakaranπŸ˜†...Owner shouts back...Sethappu struggling b/w the two aanzhagans...Sethappu says nalaikku i'll give u the rent money...owner leaves...Sethappu takes vadai inside...

Sethappu says...ennada vadai?...u r perumai pesing ?..iam a panakaran ..iam a panakaran?...visalam kku therinja she will come along with her family...And CM will give away everything  to them...Vadai tells sethappu to go and get the rent from the company...Sethappu says ok...Tells vadai not to worry abt anything...and also eppadiyavadhu he will find his baby...adhu varaikkum dont doislcose this with CM...avalukku theriya vendam theriya vendam theriya vendam...CM correct aa eneters and calls..MAMA!!!!

CM asks what theriyakoodathu?...Sethappu thiru thiru...vadai also thiru thiru...CM says dont lie...common tell me...enna 2 vishayams?...Sethappu asks nesamma u want to know?...CM says yes...Sethappu says ok..i'll  tell..but thitta koodathu..>CM says ok...Sethappu says 1.Vadai sarukki vizhundhuttar...CM shocked...2.Un veetukar vizhama indha veetoda veetukar save pannitar...adhaan indha 2 vishayams...CM worried...Vadai says iam fine...dont worry...

Sethappu continues...Owner satham potatru...CM sad...Sethappu says i'll give the  money...CM says venadm...i have another idea...Iam going to wrk again...and also ur friend avinash told me abt this...he said i have to work...VAdai asks...avinash edhukku meet panna pona?...CM says his credit card was with me...adhaan return panna ponen...CM goes inside and sethappu pugai potting ...see da maganae...how ur wife is talking...Vadai's mind voice says...i know abt my CM...she will not do anything wrong...(Nalla vadai)...

Beach gets bail...Beach comes out...Sneha and gomz waiting outside(sneha kku adhukullaya imbuttu hair valandhachu?...enna hair oil use panreenga madam??)...Sneha comes running towrds hima nd asks ennanga...where r u going?...beach asks abt pearl...Sneha says iam oruthi inga standing...u r asking abt pearl?...Gomz says sneha is ur wife sir...Beach tells her to shut up...peisna i'll kill u and go back to jail...Sneha tells gomz to leave...Beach says iam going to pearl's house...Senha asks ippo edhukku anga going?...Beach says i want to console pearl now...Sneha says appadi enna irukku avanga kitta?...she very well knows that u r coming out in bail today...but see...she is not here...aana naan..iam waiting for u here for the past 1 hr...ennai vittuttu u r saying u r going to meether?...Appadi endha vishayathula avanga ennai vida uyarndhuttanga?..tell me...BEach gives her a stern look and says ...she ismy PONDATTI!!...Sneha speechless...stands like this 😲(ok...indha muthu vaarthai beach vayila irundhu kadaisiya vandachu...sneha's aappu vaangina look...worth watchingπŸ˜†)...

Thodarum

Updates by roja

Wednesday - 17/8/11

Beach auto le biwi No 1 veetukku vaaar. EE , Kuruvi  kooda vaa nnu koopidalai. Has visions of Rathna calling him and informing mommy "mommy , look what the dog dragged in , our real hero " (athu sari, real hero vaa??? amma di you have an absolutely jinxed idea about heroes !!) Has visions of Rathna playing with him and telling him the duties of a daddy (Romba mukkiam ) - slowly enters the house ...finally some one welcomes him. Pearl is staring at Rathna's garlanded photo...of course crying... a fresh round of RKO saying " ava ingeye thaan suthi kittu irukka, she has not left us " ... Beach finally agrees that it is he who killed Rathna  " Had you told me that you are ashamed of me and you wanted me dead, i would have gladly died... IppO thaan enna? with out you why should i live?" ..Habbbaaa Roja vaale mudiyalai da sammmyyy

Pearl tells Beach that it is Omni who is the reason for Rathna's death. Tells beach that Omni
managed to beautifully execute her plan.  " she managed to separate us. I tried to kill her baby .. athaan she planned and killed Rathna. I was the one who poisoned her...she could have killed me, Why kill rathna ?" Beach says that from now on Omni is his first enemy  " I will see you one hand , I promise on my dead daughter " Another round of RKO from all present.  At the other end Snake is sulking. Gomz brings some juice but Snake would much rather have more blood. Gomz wonders as to why the snake is sulking " you let him go away easily to Pearl and now you sulk??" Snake says that she is not dying to cootchi coo with Beach " just waiting to see how long he takes to get back " Beach declines food and prefers to sulk. Pearl says that she is running here and there just so she can forget Rathna "antha Omni yai izhuthu pOttu adikkanum pole irukku "

Here the snake says that she just gave a long rope to that bull " two reasons . I wanted to destroy every branch of that Aavudai family but never thought that Rathna will die. I sent the MMS thinking that Rathna will just fight with her dad,never thought that she will end her life. Now if I dont send him there, he will never have a good opinion about me. Also, the past two months have been hectic with hospital and jail visits. i just want to know if that bull has lost interest in me. If so, I need to know how much " ( Nalla Ennam ) Visa mommy says that sitting like this won't help Pearl " talk to her and send her back to the office " Beach tells Pearl that he wants to shift house - " inge iruntha Rathna thaan suthi suthi varra , I too want to die " Pearl says that they all have to live " just so we can take revenge " . Asks Beach to go back to Snake " All this while I fought for bringing you back here only for Rathna . now that she is gone...you are of no use here. You are happy with the snake, right?? Go back to her and be happy " Beach is worried about Pearl's parents but Pearl says that her decision is final " You will be happy there and that is what matters to me. But do not forget that we have to tholaichi kattuffy Omni " Beach stares at Rathna's snap - Konjam light On Off play happens...freeze le mattum Beach koodave Omni πŸ˜‰

Freeze

Updates by nithya

Thursday Aug 18th updates

Pearl packs Beach to Sneha's home.. Sneha at the other end says if he has interest in me he will be here soon. Bell rings.. Sneha laughs and guesses it is Beach. She asks Gomz to open the door and gets ready to do her next act of being angry on Beach.. Beach walks in. Gomz walks out leaving the two to cootchi-coo..  Beach says I could not stays there .. Ratna's thoughts hunt me.. I was hesitant about Pearl's dad's reaction if I came here.. But pearl forced me to come here.. Sneha says I did not drink green water also without you.. Beach melts.. Sneha ilikithu.. πŸ€’ Beachum illikirar.. 🀒🀒(manamkettavan.. 🀒) ..

Pearl crying looking at her photo with her hubby.. Visa scolds her why cry after sending your hubby off to that kedukettaval house.. Pearl cities example of Nalayini.. Visa says that is puranam and will not work for today's world.. Pearl says he became retses nd I had no option but to let him go.. Pearl's dad says drunkards and pombala shokku irukkuravar cannot leave their habits so fast.. We need to wait patiently.. As of now let Beach trip between both the homes.. Soon he will come permanently to us.. Pearl says he has to come me and cries..

The 2 peis with Kannamma at the hospital.. 🀒🀒 Dr has yet not arrived and lady pei is restless.. She tells the man pei not reveal the matter about one mahalakshmi giving them 500rs, to Chethappa.. She repeatedly keeps bugging the receptionist.. During one of her trips she dashes against Art (aka.. Kalaivani adhanga Mrs.Wood) .. Art scolds pei and runs in to give food to her hubby who is hospitalized in the same hospital.. Art updates wood that he will be discharged in a couple of days.. Kannamma is treated in the next bed.. Wood wants to check if the baby is CM's baby since he does not trust Malliga did her job perfectly.. Art does not allow him to see πŸ˜‘ .. She peeps but pushes Wood on to the bed every time he tries to see. πŸ˜† Dr checks Kannamma and says normal fever and prescribes some tablets. Dr says if fever persists even after 4 days come for a blood test.. the peis leave with the baby.. Wood misses the chance again..

Sneha comes to Pearl's home..  Calls appa, amma and akka and bugs all of them with her pasa mazhai talks.. πŸ˜† She asks Pearl did you whole-heartedly send Beach to my home.. Pearl says Yes.. Sneha asks why did you send him.. Pearl replies so that atleast he is happy.. Sneha syays he too said the same . But I was doubtful since you guys hate me.. Pearl says I just care for his happiness and hence sent him here.. Sneha cries.. visa laughs.. Sneha says I am not a comedy piece.. Please listen to me.. These words are sufficient for me.. now nobody can separate us.. I shall remain a faithful dog to this home.. I shall do 2 things to show my gratitude.. Pearl's dad asks bark is it.. πŸ˜† Visa asks bite is it.. πŸ˜† Sneha says no and falls at Pearl's feet and asks them to bless her.. 😲 Pearl says nalla irunthu tholai.. πŸ˜† Sneha says time for me to do some good in return.. believe me.. I have come to give your mappilai back to you.. πŸ˜² Pearl is shocked.. 

Thodarum

Updates by roja

Friday  20/8/11

Intha episode ai update panra "BHAGHYAM " hmmm.

Comedy piece Snake calling Pearl's parents as amma and appa - of course Pearl has to be akka !!! Snake tells the clan that she has brought back Beach (hmm ennamO oru inanimate object mathiri !! Apram antha snake action ai paarthaale athu nadikkarathu nnu namakku theriyum Aana antha MAkkan gumbalukku puriyalai yaam!!) ) " Namba ellarum ippO Onna aagittOm. So. let him be here. But let him come and see me. If he does not , then I will come here...to see him every day " No one talks and snake has a better option " All of you come and live with me...or better still I can come and stay with you all " The rest of the clan frets at the mere idea. Pearl agrees to "have " Beach. Snake gives Beach 2 hours and 15 minutes time with Biwi No 1 and after instructing Pearl to take good care of Beach leaves. Beach once again says that he killed Rathna and Pearl reminds " No it is Omni who did that favor " Outside Snake gloats "comedy piece aa?? Naanaa?? Hmm wait and watch buddies "

Next two segments um Anjali getting visitors. The whole family goes to see her in the abacus school. First AK refuses to go in but later goes in. Every body cries ( Roja vOda nilaimai yai kOnjam yOsichu paarunga ppa ) Anjali asks about Sathish and is told " Aalu kakka Oosh...not traceable " Anjali says that the baby will be born in 2 weeks ( Amma di, Gaja Garpam aa unakku ??? 1 year kku mele aagiyaachu??!!) Anjali wants AK to hold the baby first " apram I want my baby to have a dad" AK says that only one of the requests is possible - Leaves the arena while Anjali cries and begs " do not do any thing to Sathish daddyyy"

Freeze

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
Shree akka,

thanks for the updates.. Will CM tell vadai about the baby that she saw today?? if so atleast then vadai will tell the truth when sothappan is not there..
Thanks Shree - awww  OOOMMNNIII , antha pappa vai apdi azha vidariye, neeyellam Oru amma vaa?? Yaruppa antha pappa vOda parents??/ Panam kidaikkum nna enna vena seyvingalaa??? Ungalukkellam yethukku kozhandai??? When that Maya kizhavi holds that baby antha bayathileye athu azhumnu ninaikkaren - Roja announces - according to her Garuda Puranam ipdi chinna pappa vai eppO paarthalum azha vidara ellarukkum hell le oru special burning oil chamber is waiting - and Roja will sponsor an air tight lid ..aama sollitta

Roja akka,

Naalum kezhmayuma, serial death, saabam, sangu, azhugai ipadi kamichu andha day vaye spoil panravagaluku edhum garuda puranathula punishment ilaya?
Thanks Shreenithi

Rads - I am running out of adjectives - andha kozhandhaiya vechchu ippadi oru kadhai thEvaiyE illai.  You can izhuththu moodu this serial.  Parents of that paappa - adhu really unga kuzhandhai or engEyaavadhu thirudikittu vandheengaLaa...grrr...

Meena - RP's GP la all kutRams will have punishment.
i have noticed that all the papa's in serials generally cry. Such parents should all be line up and shot with one bullet. Sorry for being so violent. As a parigaram i will take care of the darling papas/
Thanks Shree..

Why is Chithappa turning Vadai against Avinash?
Thanks Sree, nice aapu for snake, hopefully she won't stop Beach from going to Pearl's house.
Thanks Shree for the hilarious updatesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ayyo , andha kizhavi kku Maayannu oru peru 😑😑😑 

Friends, as you rightly said, that baby starts crying as soon as it goes in the hands of Maaya. Enna kodumai saravanaaa!!!!!!!!
pesama baby oda parents kku kizhavan kizhavi vesham katti nadikka vitrukalaam...
baby yum parents kitta irukkum
namakkum original padupaavi ngala thittina maadhiri irukkum