-jadoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Grand finale of The Perfect Couple, A huge congratulations to the winners; Hemant and Rinni!!

And hard luck to the other contestants and best wishes to all of them!
We'll all miss them a lot!
And the MOST of all KARAN SINGH GROVER, The best host of all times!!😆 The statement which he gave in the end " Season 1 ends here and we will be back with season to with bigger challenges!" I couldn't stop droooling over it!! 😆
22nd May- 14th August 2011, Every Suday was the most memorable time! "All good things come to an end" And yet again, the heartthobb of millions leaves us.  We'll miss you a lot and a lot Mr. Perfect host!😭 I will always cherish the times you'll say,
"Speed breaker" "Base camp" "Basically" "PERFECT" And those encouragement you gave to all of them, were epic! 👏 We'll have wait even more longer!! And KSG always proves that "INTEZAAR ka phal meetha hota hai" 😆Thank you, Channel [V]!! But wait! Most of his blogs are yet to be published!! More KSGlicious stuff then!😊
And hope to see the same fun filled adventure yet again, with him hosting!
"Exit --> stage right" *WOOOSSHH*
--Srividhya.
😃
Edited by shilpa_21 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajsuaksgian thumbnail
wowww lovely post

each and every word i agreed wth u 

will be waiting for him to come bak soon
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post. Yeah, we will wait for KSG's come back in a show which is available to my place also. Colors, NDTV etc. are not available here. 
rajsuaksgian thumbnail
@laizu 

dont worry colors and NDTV imagine me nehi ayega 

agar ayega to youth show me ayega jo ya to star desh ya to channel v me ayega 

if he comes
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^ rajsua, I forgot to mention that Channel V also does not come here. If it comes in Star desh/Star Plua then I can watch it. Otherwise only youtube is the way to watch it.  Edited by laizu - 12 years ago
rajsuaksgian thumbnail
@laizu 

u can watch it through star player and watch any show liive and also contribute to TRP 

good news for all the viewr outside INDIA
-jadoo- thumbnail
@cutiepieKSG and @laizu Thank you very much!! ❤️ Don't worry he'll come back very soon. And no bharosa on STAR Shit. I just wish he comes in a better channel next time, a channel which listen to viewers!! And @laizu She's right, you can watch on STAR Player or YT. Just wish of the best! Mr.Perfect host rocks!!
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is indeed the perfect host! creates such a comfortable aura <3

love him so much & will miss PC :(