Nadas Aug15-19.Mon-fri updates on pg-1 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Migan , Lakshmi & Hopper. Hopper supera maiden update kuduthirukeenga๐Ÿ‘.
Great maiden update Hopper. Didnt look like ur first one. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Also you got a wonderful episode where NA slapped lolayee to keep her mouth shut, Malar and Gopi smiling and Gopi escape from Maha..๐Ÿ‘
thanks for updates hopper. i think in the end makar wil go back to gokul and maha to pandi and our hero will marry rohini. only rohini didnt fall for him yet...
 Gopi goes to his father who ask him where is katcheri tonight? At sewing shop? Gopi says yes and father ask him to keep up with ideas as they will need it for the next 3 months

after that what they will do?๐Ÿ˜•
Hopper...Soooper!!

Long Live NA...Someone should be there to stop lolayee..

Maha mandaiyila yaaravadhu innoru podu podunga ppa...

Rohini does not want to listen this explanation. She ask Gopi what if after 3 months the doctor extends it to 6 months?

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

6 mths...kobi ethanai nalaikku thaiyal kadai la katcheri pannuvaru??

Thanks Hopper.

Super updates.

kalyaaNam kachcheri koNdaattam ellaamE
Gopiyin tailorshopil irukku
3 maadham innumirukku
dont be crazy
idhu naaras kachEri...
Thanks hopper..

NA pongi ezhundhuttar.. Super..

Sokku and Gopi please take lessons from NA and give some slaps to Pushpa, Pirai and Maha..
Thanks Hopper for the maiden update. Very well done.

Now kamu's paadu even more thindattam. Vanitha will not even talk to her. NA brought her but has to think by hitting  her is things going to work? it is only going t be worse.

I thought there 90 days in 3 months. So 1 ay pochunna 89 days right? I mean night? Will he come up with something for all those days?

Torture continues (Until some one big podu pottal on Gopi's head - In reality(Thiru) or in serial Gopi. Either will solve the problem I think.