'Apne" 4th part prewiew...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi KB friends 
still  didn't finished   Apne 4th  part.
But I wil give a little preview meanwhile...

Anitha says … mein bhi wahi puch rahi hun…kis ko jante ho tum 12/24 karol baug me ( That is what I am asking…who is the person that you know in 12/ 24 Karol baug  ..?) mein keise janta hun wahan koun rehta hein..tumne jo abhi abhi kahata wo Anuj ka ghar hein..(how can I know who is living there…you are the person who says right now ,that is anuj's home ) abhi replies but  he does not meet his eyes with her. Lekin tumne bhi abhi abhi kahata ke tum kisi ko jante hein wahan…mujhe sach sach bata Abhi…(you also said right now that you know some one there. tell me the truth abhi)

Anitha sits again in the bed and keep looking at Abhi. He kneels down in front of her and places his hands on her lap. Then start to say very emotionally. "Han Anitha mein wahan kisi ko janta hun..mujhe eisa lagta hein ke usike sat mera koi janmonka rishta hein…bahut pyar karta hun mein use..( Yes Anitha I know some one there… and I feel that I am having a relationship with that person from my previous births.. love that person so much..)   Anitha who become  speechless and just gives surprise look for him… 
Waiting for the complete episode
 friends...my love and affection for you all Kbians and Simbhi is made me to post "Apne" here back...shankar has done big job to editing and correcting previous 3 parts...thanks for him it ..but  now i do it my own and i need few time...will post complete part soon...  
Thank you for the preview dear Uneka. Abhi is already feeling the love?
Originally posted by norani

Thank you for the preview dear Uneka. Abhi is already feeling the love?

no dear..he is teasing with Anitha 
Originally posted by ulakmini

no dear..he is teasing with Anitha 

Oh okay, dear, will wait for the actual episodes ...
@Uneka, thank you for the preview. can't wait. please post update soon. 
thanks Uneka for the preview ,waiting for the full episode.