Dharampatni Help Desk: Post ALL Questions Here! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks :) what do you mean when you say 'Type after the link again without any spaces' in the signiture section it says to type words :S. I would i copy an image der. So sorry new to al this.
Originally posted by sheila1990

Thanks :) what do you mean when you say 'Type after the link again without any spaces' in the signiture section it says to type words :S. I would i copy an image der. So sorry new to al this.
LOL no probs... I-F deleted some stuff from my previous post 🤔
umm ok suppose you want to put this pic as signature...

so the link of this pic is http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/mohur1/05%201/Movie51.jpg
I got this by right clicking on the pic and copying the image URL... if u want to put a pic from your PC you'll need to upload them on some image hosting site like www.imgur.com or photobucket.com
Once you get the image URL, type it as :-

[ IMG ] ( the URL of the image you want as signature) [ /IMG ]

I have deliberately left spaces cos otherwise it wont show it to you but you dont leave spaces in between the square brackets and the IMG tags and the URL while putting it in the space provided in the signature box ... try it out and if any problem feel free to ask 
Edited by manasi_31 - 12 years ago
Thank you sooo much i did it !!! 🤗Edited by sheila1990 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shahara3

Reena is Mohan's cousin sister - he calls her Di.
She was married quite young but later returned home after an unsuccessful marriage (this is from introduction of characters i read on a tellybuzz article before the show started)
Aditi plays the role right ?
Originally posted by Innocent02

Aditi plays the role right ?

yep 😊
Can someone give me the link of the official Dharam Patni Facebook page? If there is one..
guys is kasthur and moan were engaged in their past or going t be engaged ...cause i was totally confused here kasthur always stays and lives in a dream land of mohan and there mohan doesnt even notice kasthur can any one clarify me wats going on 
Originally posted by santoshi58

guys is kasthur and moan were engaged in their past or going t be engaged ...cause i was totally confused here kasthur always stays and lives in a dream land of mohan and there mohan doesnt even notice kasthur can any one clarify me wats going on 
No they are not engaged Mohan's Baapji made this alliance with Kastur's Dad without any knowledge of Mohan but Kastur knows about this alliance and is in love with Mohan Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
Hi everyone, 
i want 2 know why Mohan's mom dislike Kastur? kastur is so nice & humble, wht s the problem with her,
thnks girls.
well till now it is shown that she is not ver fond of her