GOTW / DOTW sign up sheet ! (August )

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys,

As I can see there isnt any Mod or Viewbie allotted to this forum yet so i m taking initiative and asking about u people to sign up  for DOTW (Discussion of the week) , GOTW (Game of the week) and an different addition COTW (Contest of the week)

DOTW : The TM starts an interesting topic about the show and all of you hit in and discuss about it !

GOTW : The TM introduces a interesting game concept and brings up the rules and all the others participate.

COTW : The TM organizes a contest every week. And the members participate in it, if interested. The winner will be awarded !

I hope, that makes our forum active.

Just reply with whichever date (above) you want to do GOTW or DOTW or COTW (specify which one you're signing up for) for and we'll sign you up. Either GOTW or DOTW will be posted each week, both of them cant be posted together. One member can sign up for one week only so that all members get a chance..

GOTW ( August 15 - August 22 ) :  x-Sundas-x
Since, its already monday, may be from tomorrow ?

DOTW ( August 22 - August 28 ) : -Shobz.TaAnu- And   Elizabeth Darcy 

COTW (August 15-August 22): Awantika
COTW (August 22- August 28) : jyoti_l

Remember it's first come first served. So sign up quickly !  

Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
I can do GOTW ( August 15 - August 22 ) 😊
Thank you :)
Just a question the game can be on anything right?
Hello... So here I cum again...
So maybe Me & Liz ... She say hello soon... Are try to jointly do the DOTW... Im not to gd at creative work and shes gr8 at it... So it balances it well I think... Hope u dont mind that Avantika
As Shobi's just mentioned...me and Shobs would love to do the DOTW!! ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by x-Sundas-x

Thank you :)
Just a question the game can be on anything right?
No worries (:
Yesh, it can be on anything ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by -Shobz.TaAnu-

Hello... So here I cum again...
So maybe Me & Liz ... She say hello soon... Are try to jointly do the DOTW... Im not to gd at creative work and shes gr8 at it... So it balances it well I think... Hope u dont mind that Avantika
Why would i mind ? :O
This is all our forum na ?
So, shud i add your name ?
yaa add our names...
Shobz n Liz
hi...

Q -- COTW...does it have to be related to the serial...or it can be anything random...??
Originally posted by jyoti_l

hi...

Q -- COTW...does it have to be related to the serial...or it can be anything random...??
It shud include serial in some way. Like, write a letter from The character's POV. And something like that ðŸ˜³
Coz, GOTW is there for something random ðŸ˜›

Would u like to sign up ?