Your Expectations From the show ?

-Awantika- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So, Just one day to Go and We have a new show with us. So, there must be an excitement among all of us, if we all are joining this forum right ? Some of us are watching it for Harshad , Some for Aashiya and some of us coz of the promo ! Anyway,we do have expectations right ? So, do share your excpectations Guys :)

I actually made this thread for Mohan-Kastur AT ! But then realized it's already res'd so changed it into this 😆
Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am sorry avatika
but some1 has already res for it
-Awantika- thumbnail
According to me, This show will deffo leave good acting impressions. Both the actors have very nice skills in acting.
But, i don't want this show to be a typical Ekta serial ! She starts it off nicely but later the track gets boring and all same [ No offence ] ! I don't want it from this serial. It should not be those typical serials. And um, i don't want it to be a slow serial. Yeah, like always Imagine should promote this serial nicely !
Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
-Awantika- thumbnail
Feel free to share your opinion guys 😳Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I"m not having any  speaciall expectations from this show..! But I"m agree with u that that the show will leave good acting impression.. since both co-starts are too brillant n excellent actor..! I have seen few episode of Badnini and santu have done very good job thier form my opinion n as we know harshad is a good actor..! Hmm and from the promoes n the serial looking very intereesting.. So I"m just looking forward too watch it tomrows..!

Nice topic overall

KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The programme looked really good on the promos.It should be interesting, I hope the story is original and not another saas-bahu serial.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
About expectation from show, fst let me watch fst eps, it will be pondered then how it goes ! Today it dint start? I thought that it would have started from today. I feel as director of ds show copying our ekta ji in order to start her show on tuesday as lately ekta started parichaya on tuesday.
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tbh i dunno i do have lots of expectations from this show for some reasons but dont want to have them cos i am scared lol... watching it for harshad and i hope this show turns out great reaching upto his expectations...hoping they dont waste talent and dont put me off by insulting womanhood by turning kastur into some typical ghis ghis woman ..🥱 i would like her character to be as much practical and relatable as possible and not too mahan...looking forward to aasiya making kastur much better than described in the script ... 😊 mohan is supposed to be a bigda hua so looking forward to how hc essays it HIS way 😆

All the best to the team... and to HC/AK fans as well 😆
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the first thing that caught my attention regarding this show was that harshad's character will have shades of grey in it...having watched him essay 'mr.perfect' to perfection, this should definitely be a change for all of us ( and him as well)...and i'm intrigued to see how he will fare in this role...also, aasiya's look in the promo is good and they seem to be a reasonably nice pair...

my expectations aren't much, considering the casting is pretty good and both harshu n aasiya can pull off their roles easily...a good storyline, good scenes and good chemistry is enough to keep me glued to the show...on the flip side, less sobbing and less melodrama would be appreciated...
lets wait n watch until tomorrow...
Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago
mamita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't know what to expect, but I surely know what I DON'T expect:

1. another addition to the infinitely long list of Saas bahu sagas and kitchen politics
2. story moving at a snail's pace      🥱
3. tampering with the orig. storyline by the CVs, just like they did with TL    👎🏼
4. spoiling the characters by the end      
5. candy floss romance or cliched scenes b/w the leads, long staring sessions, dupatta flying or hair blowing etc.       😆
6. weird characters with devilish grins or dollops of scary make-up, who make us cringe and rush for the remote       🤢
7. less screen space to Harshad(I want his appearance in every episode)😳
8. weird cmaera angles, zooming or showing each and everybody's reaction in a dramatic scene
9. unrealistic twists just to boost the TRPs.😕

These things really put me off.😡

Edited by mamita - 12 years ago