BV - Aug 15th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sumitra tells Maasa that Suguna was planning to come home the next day to tie rakhi to Nandu. DS says Suguna shouldn't come since she will be upset thinking about Jagya. She tells Sumitra to send Nandu to MS haveli with Anandi since she has to tie rakhi to Shyam anyway. Sumitra agrees and calls Suguna.

In Mumbai, Ga-ga are in the cafeteria and Jagat sees a vendor selling rakhis. He feels bad and Gauri consoles him that Suguna may have still sent him rakhi this year but the post may be delayed. Jagya looks sad. At night Suguna and Jagya remember rakhsha bandhan during the previous years. Jagya cries and Gauri consoles him.

In the morning, Anandi is excited to make all preparations for rakhi. Sumitra says Suguna won't be coming, but Anandi doesn't realise what is happening and starts remembering previous years. She then stops herself and goes inside. DS says she feared this would happen and that's why wanted to avoid Suguna coming home. Meanwhile, Suguna looks lost in her thoughts. Shyam tells her to get ready.

At Maasa's haveli, people look forlon. Just as Anandi and Nandu are abt to leave, Shyam, Suguna and kids come there. Everyone is happy. Shyam tries to cheer everyone. He tells DS that they should continue following customs and move on. Everyone is happy. They do pooja and DS ties rakhi to her sons.

Jagya goes to the college and checks his post box and finds there is nothing. He comes home and asks KT if there was a package for him. She gives him an envelop. Jagya hurriedly opens the letter and it is some letter (dunno what who sent it). He throws away the letter and cries. Gauri comes there and consoles him. She tells him to call Suguna and talk to her.

Precap : Jagya calls Suguna who cuts the phone (didnt see the full precap)

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
in precap...sugna didnt cut it...
she pressed answer button but didnt talk to him...and keep that phone with her ...and told ds...it doesnt matter if brother is not here..my bhabhi is here...and i will tie rakhi to her...!!
jagiya heard these and in a cry mode!!...gauri was with him at that time!!

i hope jagat ne apne mobile ka speaker on kiya hota toh...jyada mazza aata!!😈
agle din kuchh sunne ki kabil nehin reheta!!🤣..
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
smiley96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i can't believe how stupid Jagat is..I mean, he actually thought that Sugna would send rakhi to him..omg..
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wat is there to feel so happy abt someone crying.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@tanvi,

yes it is very pleasing to see some1 realizing the importance or even missing the relationships v discard for a minute's happiness.
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PARTY TIME JAGAT CRIED...I WISH HIS PROFESSOR HAS ALSO SCOLDED FOR SLOPPY WORK AT COLLEGE...ANY WAYS TIME FOR CELEBRATION
🥳🥳
🥳
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vasuja

PARTY TIME JAGAT CRIED...I WISH HIS PROFESSOR HAS ALSO SCOLDED FOR SLOPPY WORK AT COLLEGE...ANY WAYS TIME FOR CELEBRATION
🥳🥳
🥳

aree yaar...it is just starting😉...
lets wait for sometime!!
so we will party later...
😆

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

aree yaar...it is just starting😉...
lets wait for sometime!!
so we will party later...
😆

Kushi chote chote kushiyaan bhi manana hein na...Mein to yeh chahti hoon ki Jaggu khoon ka aasu bahayeen...But I wanted to celebrate this small ocassion too
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vasuja

🥳

Don't worry vasu, Jagya is just like his illegal better half. He will forget about this pain the very next day and will enjoy a coke-samosa-chaat romance session with Gauri very soon. Remember how he lamented for his mother for just a few moments when Sumitra disowned him in Mumbai and then was happily doing gutur gu with Gauri, not even bothered if his mother reached home safely or not.These emotions are momentary for him. He is too selfish to love anyone, even his own family.
Mark my words, Jagya's sadness is only for a day

He remembers Sugna only on Rakhi
He might remember his parents on his birthday
He remembers Anandi on Teej and in the kitchen
He will remember dadisa when he misses the gold locket😆

Beyond these, his family hardly matters anything to him.🤢

But I am worried about Gauri's baby brain!! What happened to the baby brain she was growing in Kunda Tai's backyard?? Is it still raw or has she sold it somewhere else??!! Because she has stopped showing the signs of a brain implant and is back to her sachha premi mode. Reporter vasu we want an update on Gauri's baby brain!!!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanvismile

Wat is there to feel so happy abt someone crying.

The same way when Gauri and Jagat were eating chat when ANANDI AND the Entire Family was crying and they were laughing,  romancing. Same happiness : )

I want him to cry more , more and more and more.

Am I sadist/!!!?? HECK yeAHH when it comes to Jagat. I want him to cry his heart out. BEcome crippled in this illegal relationship and every day remember what a loser he is and what he has lost.

So yes LOVED his crying today. I felt soo much pleasure today after such a LONG TIME !!!

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago