Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

15th august yrkkh wu complete akshi feeling dizzy

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with todays update that too on time πŸ˜† here goes

Part 1

Starts of with naksh in the car akshara says its too much now natik says i havnt seen u eat so much before akshara says today was too much but when ever ma used to make i also used to eat like this, natik says that know i now if i need anything from u or if ur upset with me what to do both laugh, @rashmi's house she is having difficulity with her saree she is using pins when rama enters and says that dont do that or the saree will rip rashmi says mom its difficult to handel it rama says i told u before to wear suits rashmi says in our house after marriage saree is worn rama says consider this as your home i bought a suit for u wear it if u like it rashmi says its sleevless rama says it will look good on you rashmi says i will try it naksh arrive at rashmi's house rama calls her they see her clothes and are shocked, rashmi says you here natik says how can rakee go without you tying me one, they do the rasam and natik gives her gifts she says i will bring you tea, rama and deora ask naksh hw everyone is at home they says f9 akhara says ma misses rashmi a lot natik says she cant come to her maayka thats why if nikhilji stayed few more days, deora says some days have gone rest will too rashmi comes with the tea she gives it natik, mom, dad

Part 2

rashmi gives akshara her fav pineapple pastry she says i cant eat it rama says why she says at home i ate too much sweets rama says to sweeten your mouth take a small bite, rama says to rashmi to show akshara around the house as they wont let natik walk a lot she shows her room and says hw it is akshara says beautifull you must feel lonley she says no mom dad dosnt make me and hearing nikhils story's from them i started to understand him more she says look at my new suits (πŸ˜†rashmi starts wearing sleevless dadaji and buaji will have a heart attack) akshara feels dizzy and sits on the bed, rashmi says what happened she says nothing rama comes and says natik is calling you they go @meshwari's dadi tells rajshri to ask akshara today why she slapped anshu rajshri says i asked her all the kids were fighting no one was listening to her her anger got out on our anshu kaka says why were u creating chaos rajshri says i explained to him (no need to lie to his parents 🀒) akshara arrives she greets everyone shaurya sees something in ananya mouth and says to varsha whats this she goes i didnt knw shaurya says wht if she gets hurt (whts there problem ) akshara says how's ananya varsha says shes teething so shes a bit moody, kaki says to anshu what r you doing there your akshara didi is here rajshri signals him to come forward she says lets start the rasam, she does it on bhola first he says you never take gift but you have to this time or i will be upset he gives her a pyal she says its pretty

Part 3

she ties rakshi on shaurya he gives her gift she says you have given me it already by making my best friend my bhabhi because i knew she would take care of this house so well natik says shes tying rakhi on her bro but praising sister in law akshara says why not my ananya's mama is the best mom in the world and dadu the best dad all laugh akshara ties rakshi on anshu kaka gives anshu gift akshara says no i wont take from him he is my small bro i will give him she gifts him a cup rajshri says what does it say akshara says the best bro in the world i know he is good but i want the world to say look akshara you have the best small bro varsha says food is ready akshara says i cant eat as i ate loads of golgappa at rashmi's i coudnt eat pastry's natik says shes saying right and rama aunty fed me her behalf pstry's (πŸ˜†poor natik hope he dosnt get ill) natik says akshara you should eat dadi says hw can u go without eating on raksha bandan akshara says one thing this is due she greets everyone @singhaniyas gyatri says let akshara come once you cant talk properly on the phone they arrive gyatri says how was your rakhi at home she says it was good and rashmi is ok dont worry about her nikhil talks to her daily and rama aunty takes her out natik says show the photo's to ma they look and rajbana says show me natik says rashmi wore a suit thats why ma got shocked he says show me looks and says nice photos you lot talk i will be back, gyatri says what has she wore before wedding she never wore these type of clothes akshara says rama aunty told her thats why she feels a bit dizzy (zor ka jakta gyatri or bhabhima ko laga haan laga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Part 4 

akshara says if they say to rashmi to wear suit she will do that i will come, bhabhima says what happened dont hide from us he says nothing and to tell the truth rashmi is living comfortably in her inlaws like her maayka, gyatri says yes but akshara looked worried lets talk to her once both of them leave (bhabhima and gyatri remind me of two pods in a pea there never seperate πŸ˜†) akshara isnt feeling well gyatri and bhabhima come in and says whats worng she says a bit vomiting happened actually i ate gol gappe gyatri says in this weather bhabhima says you should told me would made them at home see your unwell now natik comes in and says whats wrong bhabhima says shes vomiting i will bring the medican gyatri says did u eat from outside too he says yeah she says you always get a upset stomach akshara says he was stopping me but i felt like it gyatri says why did u come up doctor told u not too he says i came to see akshara bhabhima gives her the medican and gyatri says call the doctor she says no i didnt vomit much and i will feel better slowly they make her lie down and tell natik to rest he says i will stay here i got bored downstairs they say ok and leave, natik sits down akshara says cause of me you got scolded by ma he says in the morning cause of me you got scolded by buaji so its equal both laugh he says it feels good to be back in your room its like coming home, akshara says when u werent in this room it felt empty she hugs him and says i miss you natik he says i missed you too ends there

Precap: there at the hospital akshara says wht r doctors saying i thought i wasnt unwell natik says if they want test done let them do it dont worry all the tests will be done and this one too lets go

it was an ok epi rashmi tu bigar gai 🀣 abhi dadaji ko shock lagna hai πŸ˜† looks lyk good news is on the way cant wait too see hope it isnt dragged πŸ˜ƒ

sorry for spelling and grammer mistake
dont forget to press the like button to say thank you πŸ˜›

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 🀣 🀣
ok ok.. me chup!!! πŸ˜†
the epi was nice yr... ok.. not awesome... but atleast last part was wowww!!!! 😍 loved it! first 2 parts were also tolerable...

i ges tomo is gonna be a good epi...  lets wait and watch! i hope i dnt get a bad epi..lolzz

no wonder u didnt reply :p
btw... net still bad :(

take ur time updating... we'll talk tomo./.. if my net is working :p
bie!

p.s. u again forgot that no copy thing😳
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

🀣 🀣 🀣
ok ok.. me chup!!! πŸ˜†
the epi was nice yr... ok.. not awesome... but atleast last part was wowww!!!! 😍 loved it! first 2 parts were also tolerable...

i ges tomo is gonna be a good epi...  lets wait and watch! i hope i dnt get a bad epi..lolzz

no wonder u didnt reply :p
btw... net still bad :(

take ur time updating... we'll talk tomo./.. if my net is working :p
bie!

p.s. u again forgot that no copy thing😳

yeah it wasnt bad and i didnt get a headache updating πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think it will be a good epi
if ur talking abouut pm i replyed
and hope ur net works πŸ˜ƒ
whats the no copy thing again i forgot
-Stutz- thumbnail
hey mariam... there are many ppl who are complaining bout the WU thinking.. i m one of them (no wonder 🀣 ) instead of discussing with each other... voice ur opinion here...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1755725&TPN=5

sorry.. was on this page :p and net prob... (my excuse remains the same)... there are many with us.. join in plz! we have to do something... and their sugg are also good... water marked no copy posts! i hope this happens!

well..
[N O C O P Y][M E M B E R S O N L Y] make sure u dnt leave a  single space...
ps... now its of no use i ges! :p
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

hey mariam... there are many ppl who are complaining bout the WU thinking.. i m one of them (no wonder 🀣 ) instead of discussing with each other... voice ur opinion here...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1755725&TPN=5

sorry.. was on this page :p and net prob... (my excuse remains the same)... there are many with us.. join in plz! we have to do something... and their sugg are also good... water marked no copy posts! i hope this happens!

well..
[N O C O P Y][M E M B E R S O N L Y] make sure u dnt leave a  single space...
ps... now its of no use i ges! :p

what do u mean complaining i am a bit slow today as i have a bad flue πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh will check that thread out now
yeah that will be awsome if it happens lets see
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its no use i knw but will still put πŸ˜ƒ
-Stutz- thumbnail
hmm.. get well soon... :)
ok.. i ges we shud continue on pms.. we cant spam here... :(

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks  Mariam  for  the  update  the  episode  is  ok. naksh  last  part  good. thanks  DJ  is  gone  now  naitik  in  his  room. and  Rashmi  bigad  gayi🀣
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mariam. Chalo good news aa rahi haiii!!!!
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for  the  update  mariam πŸ˜Š  it   was   an  ok type   episode  ...loed  naksh  part...munna  bach  gaya    apne  kamre  mein   reentry   jo   mili...reshmi   tho   ekdum   bigad    gayi...2  weeks    mein   itni   changes   aata  hai  kya   shaddi  ke   baad...
Kanza04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really nice Written Update! πŸ‘