12/24 Karol Bagh

Share your experiences...

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

|| s h a r e   e x p e r i e n c e s ||

share your fav. experiences that you had in this section...
thank you 

-KB DT
Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Dear Shankar : I am missing you and Rumi. Glad my intuition came at the right time because you post this new topic.

My favorite experience here is that I meet friends that I never imagine to befriend especially of late. Of late means I get to know you, Su, Vin and Chweetu (she's missing from the forum now, busy in G's forum). I am a silent reader before joining to post comments and I first befriended Kalyani followed by Nafisa, Rumi, Uneka, Kalika and of course our own Raksha, who was very helpful. I appreciate and value our friendship although we are all miles away from one another. Try to post comments that I feel will be accepted by all.
manga3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi norani glad to read your comment.This is the first site I got hooked after learning to use laptop. Earlier I was silent reader and enjoyed reading various comments and wondered how people are so much attached to a tv show.Later on even I joined .Raksha was the first friend I made here.Later on many from here through fb like norani, meysemi,nidhi,riya.I liked to read Raksha's FF.
kalika.j thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sankar I am very happy to see you here, and thank you for new topic. Rumi please come back missing you.
jo mujhe kahena dha vo Norani kahechuke he. As manga said this is the first site I got hoocked after learning computer. (still I am learning). I was a silent reader of Raksha's FFs , comments ,posts of all the members. slowly I become an addict of this forum and our simbhi, Raksha was my first friend from IF. Then Rumi, Norani,Kalyani(kalyani is missing now)Uneka,vinu and dear Sankar.
now minimum once in a day I must login to If and read all of your comments. ...