Pavitra Rishta August 15 2011 Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

PR - 15th August Mahasangam Video Update *HQ*

Written Update

A segment of Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Outside by a tall building

A few builders are standing outside a tall building. The tall builder's name is Raj Singhania. They all stand up from their seats and Raj Singhania notices DK and asks DK how are you? DK says fine, and says to Raj Singhania what a wonderful piece of property you have acquired. DK tells Raj Singhania that he thinks that he has given a bit too much money for the deal. Raj is telling DK that he has a lot of expectations from this building. Raj says to DK excuse me, I'll see you later. They both shake hands and DK says yes, we'll catch you later. DK leaves the area. Raj goes over to Karan, a main character from this show. Karan is not happy with Raj's deal and Raj is telling Karan that he knows for him for so many years and you should understand what I want to accomplish by this deal. Karan tells Raj that they can't accept his deal. Raj is telling Karan that he knows how much he loves his family, and also your wife. Abha (the main female character) is coming with her little baby. Abha is slowly walking toward her husband and Raj. Raj sees Abha and asks if this is Abha. Raj asks Karan if he will not introduce him to Abha. Karan nitroduces Abha to Raj and also introduces Raj to Abha. Karan tells Abha that this is Raj, a big builder in Mumbai. Karan tell Raj this is Abha, my wife. Karna says to Raj, I better head off. Raj says namaskar. Raj says please excuse me. Raj has a big smile on his face and leaves the area. Raj goes over to DK who is talking on the phone right now. DK hangs up and Raj and says hey DK, I just remembered one thing, what happened about our project we were supposed to do in Mumbai? DK tells Raj that he has one of his best man working on the project, and says to come to Bombay and that he will will give him the updates. Raj smiles and says great, see you in Bombay. Raj leaves the area.

Outside the tall building

DK is calling Manav that he is doing a chawl project, and tells Manav that he would like or him to do the project. Manav says to DK sure sir, but what chawl is it? DK says why don't I tell you when I get back? Manav says ok sir, and hangs up. DK thinks to himself that he will have to talk to Manav about this project matter that Raj Singh is actually going to look at his chawl.

At a very fancy home

Raj and a few other people are at a very fancy home. Raj is tellling them how this home is very amazing. Raj goes over to Karan and Karan introduces his father to Raj. Raj says namaste to Karan's father. Karan's father says namaste beta to Raj. Karan's father tells Raj that since you are Karan's friend, I can tell you that this house has a lot of memories with it. Karan is walking around the home. Karran's father is telling Raj that they had heard some news that this place was going to become a mall. Karan's father tells Raj that he can't demand him but he has a request for him. Karan's father tells Raj to please not let his house brake. Karan's father is getting a little emotional and tells Raj that this house has our memories. Karan's father holds out a very fancy key in front of Raj. Abha is getting emotional and the other people are also getting emotional. Raj gives the key back to Karan's father and says this will stay with you. Abha, Karan, and everyone else are shocked.

Deshmukh House

Archana and Manav are at their house and Manav is watching the news on TV. They are repoting on the news headline about Sulochana Manohar Karanjkar being lost. The news reporter is saying that Sulochana is 60 years old, and that 2 weeks ago, she has left her house in Dombivli, and whoever finds her will get 1 lakh rupee reward from Manav Deshmukh. Archana goes over to Manav and is telling him that she had thought to go to the news channel with him to make the missing report for aai. Manav tells Archana. Manav tells Archana that yesterday he had to go for some work, and the news channel office was right there, so I thought to go over there as well. Archana is looking very worried and upset and goes back to the kitchen. Manav goes to the kitchen and consoles Archana and tells her not to worry, and tells her that we will succeed this time, and assures Archana that someone will call us. Archana smiles at Manav. Savita is coming in her house with Rasika. Rasika is telling Savita that she has to go back to her home. Savita tells Rasika that nothing will happen if she just spends two minutes at her house. Savita offers Rasika to sit down. Rasika is looking exhausted and Savita also sits down looking tired. Rasika says to Savita tai, actually our club members have decided to celebrate our Independence Day very good and enjoyable. Rasika tells Savita that the members will need to pay some money for this event. Savita tells Rasika that she will arrange for some money. Rasika asks Savita to first ask her daughter in law, and says she may get angry when it comes to money. Savita asks Rasika why would I ask for money from Archana, and says because my son earns money, I will ask for money from him. Rasika goes to hug Savita and tells and says tai, you are very good and naive, and Archana is taking advantage of your goodness. Savita is confused. Rasika asks Savita who earns money in your house? Savita says Manav. Rasika says your son, right, but who has the right over that money? Raskia answers Archana. Rasika asks do you not see, Archana tries to act like the owner of the house. Savita asks Rasiak what are you saying, she is the daughter in law of this house, and she also takes a lot of responsibility of the house. Savita tells Rasika that Archana is the daughter in law of this house, and that I am her mother in law. Savita asks who runs the house then, me? Rasika says tai, who do we call the person who runs the house, the person with the control of the house. Savita tells Rasika that she will show her, just one minute. Savita calls for Manav. Archana and Manav are in the kitchen and Manav comes out of the kitchen. Archana is also listening to what is going on. Savita tells Manav that she needs 10,000 rupees. Savita tells Manav about her club, and we will celebrate Independence Day, and says she will need to give a contribution for this. Manav asks his mother what is the need to ask me for this, Manav asks Archana to get some money. Savita says no to Manav and says she does not want any money from Archana, and says she will take it out herself. Rasika is smiling and Savita is asking Manav to give her the keys to the wardrobe. Manav signals for Archana to get the keys for the wardrobe. Archana says ok aai, I will get the key. Archana gives a look to Rasika and gets the key. Rasika is smiling and Savita secretly smiles back at her. Savita tells Archana and Manav to go and that she will get the money by herself. Archana gives another mad look at Rasika and leaves the room with Manav. Savita smiles and shows Rasika the key to the wardrobe where the money is.

In the big fancy home

Karan's father asks Raj why did you buy this then? Raj is telling Karan's father that this is not really a home, and it is for Sanskar. Raj goes over to Karan is saying to Karan that he has not come here for a property deal, but I have came here to keep this peaceful hotel from being ruined. Karan's father asks what does this mean? Raj says to Karan's father, Uncle Ji, this means that this Sohana Bhavan will stay with you. Raj tells Karan's father that he will give him the money for all of the Sohana Bhavan's that he bought. Karan's father asks how can we take such a big obligation? Karan comes and backs his father on this. Raj tells Karan that he has full trust in him. Karan's father says to Raj that this is fine, but we will we get any guarantee for this? Raj says ok, and says namaskar to Abha and Karan's father. Raj asks Karan if he will not drop him off. Karan's father tells Karan to drop off Raj. Karan and Raj go to a corner of the home. Karan is telling Raj that by returning the Sohana Bhavan to their family has proved him to be good, but only I know your intention behind this. Raj asks Karan if he is going to Mumbai with him to fulfill his wish. Karan is in a dilemma and does not know what to say but Raj tells Karan that he will have to come with him to Mumbai. Karan tells Raj that he can't go anywhere without his family. Raj tells Karan not to make it late.

At a store

Savita is at a store and she wants to buy something. Savita is pleading the store clerk to lower the price five rupees down. The store clerk is not listening and Savita argues a bit more with him. Vaishali and Dharmesh are coming to the same store. Dharmesh suddenly spots Savita and then after a second Savita sees Dharmesh and Vaishali too. Dharmesh tells Vaishali let's go somewhere else. Dharmehs and Vaishali leave the area. Savita sees where they are going and looks extremely angry. Vaishali and Dharmesh get on an elevator to go upstairs in the shopping mall. Savita sees this and goes up the stairs to where the elevator shaft is. Right when Vaishali and Dharmesh come out of the elevator, they spot Savita standing right in front of the elevator. Dharmesh is scared and Savita flashes him with a grin. Vaishali says you, Caki? Savita asks Dharmesh where are you hiding beta? Savita tells Dharmesh not to do anything wrong, so then you will not need to hide your face from people. Dharmesh looks scared and Vaishali says Caki, what are you saying? Savita tells Vaishali to ask her bad husband, and tells Vaishali that Dharmesh is trying to create misunderstandings between people and get then separate. Savita says that she is Savita who could ruin Dharmesh, and tells Dharmesh that if he ever tries to do anything to Archana and Manav, she will break his hands. Dharmesh is extremely frightened and Vaishali tells Savita that she still does not understand. Vaishali asks what did Dharmesh do? Savita tells Vaishali that he had hired this girl named Riya, and got her in his company. Savita explains to Vaishali that Dharmesh had told Riya to trap Manav. Savita tells Vaishali that Riya had created misunderstandings between Archana and Manav, and not just that but Riya had also ruined Manav. Savita explains that even after doing all of this, Riya had not stayed quiet, and she had also put false accusations on Manav. Savita tells Vaishali that her husband is extremely bad. Vaishali is now angry and asks Dharmesh if what Savita said is true. Vaishali asks Dharmesh how could he do such a childish act, and she explains to Dharmesh that she had given him several chances to realize his mistake and change, but still you did not change. Vaishali tells Dharmesh that she is ashamed to refer to him as her husband. Vaishali leaves in anger and Dharmesh calls after Vaishali. Savita grabs Dharmesh by his arm. Dharmesh is now looking angry and Savita tells Dharmesh to talk in front of her. Savita tells Dharmesh to talk more and that she will break his mouth, understand? Savita pushes Dharmesh and tells him to go and follow his wife. Savita calls him a bad man. Dharmesh leaves the area.

Karan's house

Karan is thinking something to himself that he should talk to Haba about this. I think it is Karan's wife who gets Karan some coffee. Karan and his wife have a little baby. Karan is telling his wife that he is going to Mumbai tomorrow morning. Abha asks Karan why he has to go to Mumbai so suddenly? that Mr. Raj Singh has some work for me to do and wants me to help him out. Karan's wife name is Abha. Karan is telling his wife not to come and bring their kid along as he is not going to explore. Karan's mother comes in the room and also tries to get Karan to take Abha and their kid along with them. Abha is happy that Karan's mother is supporting her but Karan tells his mother that he is busy but when they both plead him Karan gets convinced and allows his wife to pack.

A segment of Ram Milayi Jodi

At a hotel

Mona (the female lead, I think in the show RMJ) is at a hotel and wants to know which hotel room Anukalp is in. Anukalp is Mona's husband. The front desk lady says one minute. The lady checks but tells Mona that Anukalp is not staying at this hotel. Mona is telling the lady to check one more time. The lady says that he has stayed here but has not proved that he is innocent. The hotel lady tells Mona and Ambaji (Anukalp's mother) that anukalp has left this hotel this morning. Mona tells Ambaji that she is going to go to the head office to find out about Anukalp. The hotel lady tells them it will take about 1 1/2 hour to 2 hrs to go to the head office. The lady explains that there will be heavy traffic and that the head office will be closing in one hour. Ambaji thinks what should we do? Mona says what will we do Ambaji, whatever we will get done is all Goldy's responsibility. Goldy is the man who is with Mona and Ambaji. Mona tells Ambaji that all of the problems are because of Goldy. Goldy tells Mona and Ambaji that he has a friend and he will use his bike to go to the office, and until then he tells Mona and Ambaji to stay at the hotel. Ambaji tells Goldy no, and that she has a friend named Sulochana and explains that she will go to her house. Mona tells Ambaji to write down the Karanjkar House address so Goldy will know where to go to. The hotel desk lady gives Mona a paper and a pen to write down the address. Ambaji is wirting down the address and tells Goldy to go quickly and to prove Anukalp innocent, and then find out where our Anukalp is. Mona firmly tells Goldy not to do anything wrong. Goldy promises Mona and Ambaji that he will do nothing that they do not like.

Back to Pavitra Rishta

Near the Karanjkar House

Mona is walking with her mother in law on the street and is really worried for her husband Anukalp. Mona thinks that she should have stayed with Anukalp. Mona and her mother in law enter the Karanjkar House.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha and Vinod are at the Karanjkar House. They see Mona and her mother in law. Manjusha and Vinod both go to welcome Mona and her mother in law. We can refer to Mona's mother in law as Ambaji. Vinod asks Manjusha to get some tea. Vinod asks Ambaji how she is doing and how come she suddenly had to come here to Mumbai. Ambaji tells Vinod they have come here to a dharshan (special prayer) Ambaji asks Vinod where is Sulochana tai? Manjusha comes in with some tea. Manjusha gives a firm look at Vinod. Vinod makes up a story about where his mother is that she is at teerath yatra. Manjusha asks Ambaji and Mona to stay at their house but Ambaji tells them that they are leaving tomorrow for Delhi. Ambaji tells Manjusha and Vinod that she would like to see Sulochana tai as it has been a long time since she has not met her. Vinod tells Ambaji to stay there for the night, and says you can leave tomorrow. Ambaji tells Vinod that they are staying at a hotel. Vinod tells Ambaji not to stay at a hotel as she can stay at his house. Vinod tells Ambaji that he will not listen to her, and that she will have to stay here for the night. Manjusha says yes, stay here. Vinod tells Ambaji to come with him, and that he will show her the room where she will stay at for the night. Vinod takes Mona and Ambaji to their room and Manjusha tells them to get fresh. Vinod tells Manjusha to bring the tea inside the room. When they leave, Manjusha is irritated as Vinod told her to bring the tea.

Karan's house

Abha is at her house and is telling Karan to wake up. Abha can't find Karan but she sees a piece of paper. Abha looks at the note that Karan had left for her. The note says from Karan: Sorry Abha, I had to leave you without saying anything to you, and could not get your tickets, love you take care. Abha calls someone on her phone and is asking them if they are tickets to go to Mumbai. The person on the other end tells Abha that there are tickets to go. Abha says she will call him a little later, thank you. Abha is wondering to herself, why did Karan lie to me, and he just left for Mumbai? Abha thinks something must be wrong. Abha thinks she will need to find out.

Pavitra Rishta

At the ashram

People are at the ashram. The phone rings and a man picks it up. It is Archana on the phone. The many says hello and Archana says yes, I am Sulochana Ji's daughter, can I talk to aai? The man says yes beta, I will give her the phone. The man goes outside to where Sulochana is working. The man says Sulochana tai, it is your daughter Archana's phone. Sulochana says Archu is calling right now? The man gives Sulochana the phone and leaves. Sulochana says hello Archu. Why did you call? Archana tells her mother that she needs to talk to her about something important. Archana tells her mother that Manav had put the missing news about you. Sulochana is shocked and Archana says yes aai. Archana tells her mother that Manav is really worried for you, and now I can't tolerate it. Archana tells her mother that she will need to do something and asks how much more long should I hide this news for? Sulochana tells her daughter that she understands. Sulochana tells her daughter to do one thing and to just wait for two more days. Manav comes in the room and Archana has her back turned toward Archana so Archana can't see Manav. Sulochana tells her daughter that she will call Manav in two days, and talk to him. Sulochana tells Manav that she will make him understand what he needs to understand. Archana says ok aai, I will talk to you later. Archana turns back and sees an angry looking Manav. Archana is scared to death and puts the phone down. Sulochana is confused as to why Archana put the phone down this suddenly. Manav goes over to Archana and asks who were you talking to? Archana tells Manav that she has a friend who is over, and her mother's phone had come to me. Archana is stuttering these words though. Manav asks again who were you talking to? Archana repeats that she was talking to her friend's mother. Manav is suspicious and takes the phone from Archana. Manav calls Sulochana's phone again. Sulochana's phone rings and before she can say hello, Manav says hello. Sulochana hears Manav's voice and immediately hangs up on Manav. Manav tries again to call Sulochana and Sulochana does not pick up the phone this time. Archana is crying now and Manav asks Archana if she knew for so many days about where aai is, and you hid this from me? Manav tells Archana that he has been searching for aai like crazy. Manav asks Archana if still she did not find it necessary to inform him. Manav tells Archana to leave it, and that he will ask her these questions later. Manav asks Archana first tell me where is aai? Manav asks how is aai doing? Archana does not respond and Manav tells Archana that he is talking to her. Manav asks where is aai? Archana is crying and is not replying. Manav tells Archana to tell him where aai is and says that he has to bring aai to our home. Archana is still not replying and Manav says ok, if you want to hide this from me, then ok. Manav tells archana to remember one thing. Manav tells Archana that he will not talk to her until she tells him where aai is. Manav tells Archana that he will not listen to her. Manav tells Archana that when she wants to tell him about where aai is, then you can call me. Manav leaves the room and Archana is looking very sad. Archana is thinking in her head you put me in such a hard condition. Archana thinks to herself, I can't do anything now.

Karanjkar House

Mona and Ambaji are at the Karanjkar House. Mona says to Ambaji, my god, it is morning now and we still do not know anything about Anukalp. Mona tells Ambaji that she thinks someone is trapping Anukalp. Ambaji says I am also suspicious about this. Ambaji tells Mona that t is our fault, and explains that we should have not even trusted those people. Mona is about to call Anukalp but Anukalp is coming inside the Karanjkar House. Ambaji immediately spots Goldy and Mona puts the phone down. Both are very angry to see Goldy. Mona asks Goldy where did you go, and asks why did it take you so much time to come? Ambaji tells Goldy that the opportunity to change happens in people and not in bad creatures. Ambaji tells Goldy that she will call the police station. Goldy says ok, you can call them. Goldy tells Mona and Ambaji that he is tired of listening to their threats. Goldy tells Mona and Ambaji that he is doing so much for them, and forget you guys thanking me, you guys are insulting me. Mona tells Goldy that he is not doing any favor for them, and that you really have a bad motive. Goldy says ok, but I want to tell you that I am not deceiving you. Goldy says he is just fulfilling his promise, and madam this is why I was late. Mona asks Goldy what does he mean. Goldy says he has fulfilled his promise. Goldy tells Mona and Ambaji that he is going to the head offices, and I will prove that Anukalp is innocent, and that someone had tried to trap him. Goldy holds out a paper and says Anukalp is out of all the fake charges now. Ambaji takes the paper from Goldy's hands and Goldy is telling them that he had gone to the hotel where Anukalp was staying at. Goldy says he had found out that Anukalp was not staying at the hotel. Goldy asks If Anukalp is not even staying at the hotel, then how is this my fault? Goldy asks what can I do about this? Goldy tells Ambaji to please believe him, and says I think Anukalp is somewhere around here. Goldy says we will just need to stay here for a few days and look for him. Manjusha comes and is listening to this. Manjusha thinks to herself that these people have an intention to stay here for some more days, no Manju, I will need to get them out of the house today. Manjusha goes and calls Ambaji. Manjusha asks Ambaji who is this? Mona says he is Goldy. Mona tells Manjusha that Goldy is with us. Manjusha says really, he is with you? Manjusha says so he will come to my house like this. Manjusha asks Mona if she was only supposed to stay for one night and says your one night is finished. Manjusha says this is enough, go get your stuff, and go away from here. Ambaji is angry and says in a firm voice, Manjusha. Ambaji asks what type of rude way are you talking in, and asks is this the way to talk to guests? Vinod also enters the room to see what is going on. Ambaji asks Manjusha if Sulochan tai finds out about this then. Manjusha asks so? Manjusha asks what will she do, and she says that she knows what to do and how to act to uninvited guests. Manjusha says and regarding aai, I will tell you. Manjusha tells them that aai does not live here anymore. Manjusha tells them that aai has found another place to live and explains that this house is mine, and asks are you aai's friend? Manjusha asks then what the need for you to stay here is. Vinod says to Manju what nonsense are you saying? Manjusha tells Vinod to stay quiet, and says not to interfere in this matter. Manjusha tells Mona and Ambaji that this is her house and she will decide who lives here and who does not live here. Mona and Ambaji are shocked at how much Manjusha is talking back. Manjusha asks them why are you guys still standing here, and yells at them, pick up your stuff, and go away from here! Mona is crying now and Ambaji asks how will you throw us out of this house? Ambaji says she does not wish to stay in a house where people like you live. Vinod looks embarrassed and Manjusha is looking angry. Ambaji tells Manjusha and Vinod that she does not know the reason why Sulochana tai left the house, but I know for sure that you guys must have done something mean to her. Ambaji says those who can't be nice to their mother, how can we expect them to treat the guests good? Ambaji says to Manjusha angrily that you are very happy to be the owner of the house? Ambaji tells Manjusha to know one thing and that is she will never live happily and never live a peaceful life. Ambaji tells Manjusha that God will not even forgive you for doing this. Manjusha says what will happen to me is what I will see to it. Manjusha goes to the room and asks where is your stuff? Manjusha gets all of Mona and Ambaji's stuff like their clothes and is saying she is tired of listening to their nonsense. Manjusha gives them their stuff and throws it down on the floor. Mona and Ambaji are angry. Manjusha asks why are you guys standing here, go away. Goldy, Mon and Ambaji pick up their stuff and leave the house. Manjusha says out loud about Ambaji, she is here to tell me what God will do to me. Manjusha leaves the room and Vinod is left in the room confused.

Deshmukh House

Archana and Vaishali are at the Deshmukh House. Archana has gotten a cup of tea for herself and Vaishali. Vaishali tells her sister that she is here to ask her for forgiveness. Vaishali tells Archana that she is sorry for whatever Dharmesh did to her and Manav. Archana says Vaishu, there is no need for you to ask for forgiveness. Archana tells Vaishali that it is not even her fault. Vaishali tells Archana that she does not know why Dharmesh  does this, and says I have tried to make him understand so many times, but he just does not understand. Manav comes in the house and is talking to someone on the phone. Archana and Vaishali both stand up. Manav is done talking on the phone so Archana goes over to him but Manav leaves the room as he is angry at Archana for hiding the Sulochana issue. Archana goes back to Vaishali and asks her why she is standing up, and offers Vaishali to sit down. Vaishali sits down with her sister and says tai, what is wrong? Vaishali says it looks like jeeju is angry at you. Archana smiles and says no, it is nothing like that Vaishu, and explains that he was just joking around with her. Vaishali says no tai, and says you are hiding something from me. Vaishali tells Archana that she knows jeeju very well, and that he jokes around a lot, but he can't ever stop talking to you. Vaishali tells Archana that the matter is something different, and asks her to tell her. Archana is worried and tells Vaishali that what we were scared of has happened today. Archana tells Vaishali that Manav now knows everything about aai. Vaishali is shocked.

Outside the Deshmukh House

Two men have came to the Deshmukh House area. One man is telling Savita that it is good that he met her here, and that he wanted to ask her for a flag. (It is for India's Independence Day) The other man asks the first man why are you asking Savita for a flag, and tells her that she is English, and she also has a dog who is English. Savita yells at the man to stop his nonsense, and that he has come here to teach me. Savita says out loud that she was born in 1947 and says she can do anything she wants, she can wear whatever she wants, and say whatever she wants, but she is Hindustani, and was Hindustani and will stay a Hindustani. Savita says regarding the flag, what are you going do to with the flags? Savita says you guys will play songs, and do a dance. Savita says if you want to do anything on our Independence Day, then do one thing. Savita tells them to help the poor people, or give the kids some, or help the elderly who are in the hospital. Savita tells the men to do something else for the families. The two men leave.

At the ashram

Nalini Caki is distributing flags of India to all of the elderly at the ashram. All of the elderly are celebrating and are very happy.

Inside the ashram

Vaishali and Sulochana are talking inside the ashram. Sulochana is asking Vaishali how did Manav get to know about this? Vaishali tells her mother that she does not know. Vaishali tells her mother that jeeju is very angry at tai. Vaishali explains that he is not even talking to tai. Vaishali tells her mother that before they get into more misunderstandings, you will need to do something about this. Sulochana tells her daughter not to worry and she will not let Archana and Manav get into misunderstandings because of herself. Sulochana tells Vaishali to go home, and that she will definitely think of a way. Vaishali agrees and tells her mother to take care of herself. Vaishali hugs her mother. Vaishali leaves and Sulochana is thinking to herself that Archana is quiet because of the kassam I gave to her. Sulochana is thinking that Archana will go through every worry and sadness, but she will never break my promise. Sulochana thinks now I will need to do something, and thinks that she can't put Archana through more difficulties.

Outside the ashram

The elderly are all sitting down outside and have their flags high in the air and are chanting a song for India's Independence Day. Sulochana tells a man that she needs to make a phone call.

At the office

Manav is walking outside his office and is wondering to himself, why did Archana not tell me about aai? Manav is wondering, why did Archana hide this from me? Manav's phone rings and it is Sulochana. Manav says hello and Sulochana says hello, Manav. Manav is surprised to hear his mother in law's voice and says aai, where are you, how are you? Manav tells Sulochana that she did not even call him. Sulochana tells Manav to calm down and that she will give the answer to all of his questions but not on the phone. Sulochana tells Manav to meet her and then I will tell you. Manav asks Sulochana where are you? Sulochana tells Manav that she is in the vidy ashram. Manav tells Sulochana that he is going there right now.

Pavitra Rishta

At the ashram

Manav is walking toward the ashram. Manav sees elderly people doing work at the ashram. Manav sees a Kaka who is working outside. Manav says Namaste to the Kaka and says where can I find Sulochana tai? The Kaka says Sulochana Ji? Manav says yes. The Kaka asks who are you? Manav says I am Mansv Deshmukh, her son in law. The Kaka says forgive me, but no one named Sulochana Ji lives here. Sulochana comes over and says dada, I have called him over here. All the elderly people are now looking up at Manav. Manav goes over to Sulochana and seeks her blessings. Sulochana blesses him and says may you stay happy. Manav tells Sulochana that he is very angry at her. Manav tells Sulochana that she is staying over here, and you did not think of calling me. Manav tells Sulochana that she does not know how long and how much I have been looking for you. Manav tells Sulochana that he has tried so much to look for her. Manav tells Sulochana that he knows that what Vinod did was wrong, but I am your son too. Sulochana is crying and Manav is telling Sulochana that she could have stayed with him at his house, and asks if she does not consider him as her own. Sulochana says no Manav, it is not like that. Sulochana tells Manav that he is her best son, but my values do not allow me to live at your house. Sulochana asks Manav how could I live at my daughter's sasural? Manav asks Sulochana how did he stay at her house as a ghar jaamai? Manav tells Sulochana that he had stayed as a ghar jamaai upon her request, and says I thought only about what had you had said, and I had come. Manav asks Sulochana why can't you come to my house? Sulochana asks Manav what will the people say? Manav tells Sulochana that it does not matter to him what the people say. Mana tells Sulochana that he was very worried for her, and that he had looked for her everywhere. Manav tells Sulochana that the thing to be upset about is that I was so worried in front of Archana. Manav tells Sulochana that Archana had known everything yet she had hid this from me. Manav tells Sulochana that he will not forgive Archana, and says I will not forgive Archana for what she did wrong. Sulochana tells Manav that whatever has happened is not Archu's fault. Sulochana tells Manav that Archana had wanted to tell her everything about me, but I had given her a kassam. Sulochana tells Manav that you know Archu, she can do anything but she will never break my promise. Sulochana tells Manav please do not be angry at Archana, and says for my sake, please forgive Archana. Manav calms down and says but aai, why are you living here? Sulochana tells Manav that she is happy over here. Sulochana explains that all of the people over here are really nice, and says I am not a burden on them. Sulochana tells Manav that she makes Kande Pohe, and I get it sent, and I earn a little bit of money for this. Sulochana tells Manav that she has earned a living. Manav asks Sulochana what is the need for you to do all of this? Manav tells Sulochana that her son and daughter are still alive, and asks even with us around, you are working? Manav says no aai, you will not stay here, come with me. Manav is about to take Sulochana by the hand, but Sulochana does not budge. Manav asks Sulochana if she wants him to forgive Archana, and says for that you will need to come with me. The elderly people come up to Sulochana. A man says Sulochana tai, your son in law is right. The man says she is blessed to have a son in law like Manav. The lady says yes Sulochana tai, we live over here because we do not have any one for us. The lady tells Sulochana that her own people have thrown her out of the house, and they no longer have room for us. The lady tells sulochana that your case is different, and your son in law and your daughter love you a lot, so why are you rejecting? Sulochana is now emotional and says to all the elderly that you guys have never made me feel alone, and says you guys supported me. Sulochana tells the elderly that she will remember them. A Kaka says tai, we will also remember you a lot, and especially your great Kande Pohe. Sulochana smiles and says she will leave. Sulochana folds her hands and says she is leaving to the elderly. Manav holds sulochana and takes her away from the ashram.

A segment from Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli

At the mandir

Abha is at a mandir. Abha is thinking something in her head about Karan. A thief comes up to Abha and takes away her mangal sutra. The thief is about to get away with it when Manav comes to the rescue and beats up the guy who took the mangal sutra. Sulochana is also there. Manav gives Karan and Abha back their mangal sutra. Karan thanks Manav and says you have done such a big favor for us. Manav says it's ok. Karan asks Abha how did you get here? Abha tells Karan not be mad, and she was worried about him. Abha gets her mangal sutra from Karan. Abha tells Karan that she has a lot of faith in him. Sulochana asks Abha and Karan if they are new to this city. Karan says yes and Manav asks them if he should drop them off. Karan tells Manav if there is a good hotel nearby, I will book a room for Abha. Sulochana asks Karan if Abha will stay alone and will you not stay here? Karan says MaJi, the place where I am working has arranged a place for me to sleep. Sulochana tells Karan not to worry and that Abha can stay at their house. Manav agrees and Sulochana tells Abha that she knows that she is a goof person. Karan tells Abha please forgive me, but I am making the most important decision of my life. Abha says I understand, and wishes Karan all the best.

Pavitra Rishta

Deshmukh House

Manav has took Sulochana with him to the Deshmukh House. Sulochana and Manav come in, and Archana sees her mother. Archana goes to her mother and gives her a hug. Manav is happy to see them hug. Archana asks Sulochana if she is here and is worried. Sulochana tells Archana that she did not break her promise. Archana asks how come you were with Manav? Sulochana telsl her daughter that she had called Manav. Archana is confused. Sulochana tells archana that Vaishu had come to visit me, and she had told me that you two are in a misunderstanding. Sulochana tells archana that she was told by Vaishali that you two had fought and explains that she does not want them to have an argument because of me. Sulochana says this is why I called Manav and told him everything. Sulochana says to tell you the truth I did not want to come, but Manav had took me over here. Archana says to Manav please forgive me. Archana is trying to ask for forgiveness but Manav says no Archana, and says if you had broken your promise to aai because of me then I would not like it. Archana says thank you Manav and says if you had not been here, aai would have never been able to come in this house. Manav tells archana that everything has happened because of God. Manav offers Sulochana to sit down. All three of them sit down when Sulochana comes running to his aagi. Sachu gives Sulochana a big hug. Savita comes in the room and is very happy to see Sulochana. Sulochana and Savita have a very nice hug. Savita offers Sulochana to sit down and says my Manav had been looking for you all along and says it si good that you came. Savita says leave that, and she asks Sulochana how is your health? Savita asks Mansv where did you find Sulochana tai? Manav tells his mother the whole story about him receiving a call from Sulochana and him coming over to the ashram. Savita is very happy that Sulochana is here and says they will celebrate Independence Day and says that now you are here, you should also join us. Manav tells his mother that another guest will join us and that is Abha. Savita asks her son where is she? Manav tells his mother that Abha is gone to get some sweets for her husband. Manav tells Sulochana to get fresh and they will all have dinner together. Archana adds that she will also let Varsha and vaishali know this news and they will be so happy. Archana is very happy and is getting ready to call her sisters.

Outside the Deshmukh Chawl at night

Sulochana and Savita are walking outside the chawl at night. Savita si telling Sulochana to forget her son, and says that she is very happy that she has come over to stay with them. Savita is telling Sulochana about her new company, and explains that now that Sulochana is here they can now talk about different things. Sulochana sees Mona and Ambaji. Sulochana introduces Ambaji to Savita. Savita says Namaste to Mona and Ambaji. Sulochana asks Ambaji you are here right now? Ambaji says Anukalp came here a few days ago, and he has been falsely accused of something that he has not even done. Ambajie explains that they can't find Anukalp. Sulochana asks them where are you guys staying at? Ambaji says yesterday night we had stayed at your home, but this morning your daughter in law. Sulochana says what do I tell you, that house is no longer mine, and those people are no longer in my family. Savita tells Mona and Ambaji to do one thing and that is to come to her house. Savita tells them that my son Manav will also be very happy and he will help you guys a lot in finding your Anukalp. Ambaji says to Savita why should we give you guys pain, we will find some place. Sulochana says look, you guys have tried, now it's our turn to try. Ambaji asks Mona to call Goldy. Savita tells Mona and Ambaji that this area has very good people. Sulochana, Savita, Mona and Ambaji all go up to the Deshmukh House.

Deshmukh House

Manav is at his house trying to get a hold of someone on his phone. No one answers the phone but now Manav gets a phone call. We don't know who is on the other end but from what Manav is saying someone has found out where Anukalp is.

At a police station

Manav has reached a police station. Manav introduces himself to the police inspector. Manav tells him that he is Manav Deshmukh, DK's Construction Manager. Manav tells the police inspector that he needs to find out about Anukalp and get him bail from jail. The police inspector asks what is your relation with him? Manav tells the police inspector that he is his family member. The police inspector tells Manav that to get Anukalp bail he will need to give 10,000 rupees. Manav says yes, sir and he fills out some paperwork and formalities. The police inspector tells Manav that all of the formalities have been completed but Anukalp may get freed tomorrow morning. The police inspector tells Manav that they can't free Anukalp right now as it is so late at night and tells Manav not to worry and that by 10:00 A.M. next morning, Anukalp should be out of jail. Manav says yes, sir, thank you sir. Before Manav leaves, he asks the police inspector for a request. Manav asks the police inspector if he can meet with Anukalp. The police inspector gives Manav the permission to meet with Anukalp. Manav says thank you sir.

Anukalp's jail cell

Manav goes over to where Anukalp's jail cell is. Manav tells Anukalp that he has gotten him bail from jail and that he will be freed from jail tomorrow morning. Anukalp says thanks. Manav tells Anukalp that your wife and your mother have came here to this city looking for you to my house. Anukalp tells Manav that he can't see himself in front of his family, and says I can't stand in front of them. Manav tells Anukalp not to act crazy and explains that when you have your own family with you then you get more encouraged and you gain hope. Manav tells Anukalp that he is good, and soon your truth will come out that you are innocent.

Outside the next morning

Manav is talking on the phone to that same police inspector that got Anukalp bail. The police inspector is telling Manav that Anukalp has been freed from jail, and that he has left. Manav tells the police inspector that he was telling Anukalp that he would come tomorrow to get him, and asks the police inspector if Anukalp told him if he was going to a specific place. The police inspector says no, but we have his address. The police inspector asks Manav if he wants the address.

Outside the Deshmukh Chawl

Independence Day is in full swing at the chawl. The area is decorated very nicely. Manav is telling Ambaji that he has some good news for her. Ambaji is happy and asks if he has found Anukalp. Manav gives Ambaji Anukalp's address. Ambaji asks Manav how is he. Manav tells Ambaji that Anukalp is totally alright, but a little upset but when I told him that he will be proved innocent, then he was happy. Savita  pats Ambaji happily. Ambaji tells Mona that Anukalp is alright. Mona thanks Manav. Manav says yes, and Archana asks Mona what the need to say thanks is? Archana tells Mona that they will always be with her. Archana tells Mona that it is God's grace that he wanted us toe be together in every happy and sad event. Ambaji is crying now and says she will leave now and she will not be at ease if she can't see her son Anukalp. Archana asks Ambaji to stay a little while longer and that it will not be very long.

Outside the Deshmukh Chawl

Manav has met up with Aashna and DK. DK introduces Manav to that same man who we had seen at the beginning. His name is Raj Singhania. DK introduces Raj to Manav and Manav to Raj. Manav says hi sir, nice to meet you and shakes hands with Raj. DK tells Manav that Raj is our project company manager. DK is talking to Manav about the chawls they had bought and that they may buy some chawls in Manav's area. Raj tells DK that they can talk about this later as he is busy for some other work. Raj says to celebrate. The India flag is now being hung up on a flagpole and everyone is clapping. Even Sundri is there. The whole Karanjkar family minus Vinod and Manjusha is present. Vandita is there but Ajit is not. The Ram Milayi Jodi cast except for Anukalp is present and some of Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli's cast is also present. Everyone begins singing a song about India Independence Day I think it is India's national anthem.They are all chanting long live India. and are looking at India's flag hung up on the flagpole.

Outside the Chawl

A play has now begun. The play performers are all kids and they are dressed up in nice costumes. Sachu, Vandita's little baby daughter, Varun and Aniket are all part of the play as well. All the play performers are on the stage dancing singing a song about India's Independence Day. Everyone is enjoying when Karan is saying to Raj, I'm ready Raj. Abha is looking back at Karan and Raj. Karan and Raj are leaving. Vandita is with her daughter showing her the dancers. Varsha and Satish are together happily watching the dance performance. All the kid dancers hold out a big flag of India on the dance stage floor. Sachu is also on stage dressed up in a nice costume. Vandita's daughter is now on stage and puts a red tikka on Sachu's forehead. Now all of the kids are dancing, Vandita, Archana and Manav are happy and are clapping for their kids. Savita is also happy and is clapping for her two grandkids performing on stage. All the kids put their hand and do a salute to the India flag.(Credit goes to mandy for including in Aniket and Varun. I had actually not noticed and had only seen the familiar kids as Sachu and Vandita's daughter. Thanks mandy😊)

Enjoy!😊

Please note: I updated everything for Pavitra Rishta, but since I don't watch Ram Milayi Jodi or Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, I tried to update as much as I could, but for a better update for those two serials for today's episode, I think you can go on to their forum to read today's MS Update for RMJ and YMGGK. Thanks for your patience everyone😊 I apologize for the delay😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Thanx Bhalla...
Really appreciate ur hard work.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks Bhalla, that took a lot of time and effort especially given today's epi. Appreciate your hard work
Thanks for the Update Bhalla.. It might be so difficult to do these MS Epi Updates... Appreciate your time and Efforts πŸ˜›

Loved Savita Aai and Dharmesh Part. πŸ˜†Good atleast Savita Aai made it clear to Vaishali about Dharmesh... πŸ‘πŸΌ Sad she did not do anything πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Rest everything was πŸ˜• and felt boring...
Thank God Thank God Sulo Aai's boring track ended...

Vandu's kid Munni was very cute dancing 😍

Edited by LovePRSoham - 12 years ago
dude...you're a trooper...sitting through all that!! hats off to you!! thanks for the update!
JAZ
Thanks very much guys😊 My pleasure, I apologize again for the extreme delay of the update, you guys are very patient. I should be thanking you guys😊

@Jaz, Would you mind restickying my update? I'm very sorry that I keep asking you to resticky my update, is it true that when you make an edit to a thread which has been stickied, that it gets off the sticky thread, and you need a mod/viewbie to resticky it?

Thanks😊
Thanx Bhalla.So sweet of you to have sat through all the three shows which I am sure was pure khichdi .I would have gone mad if I had been asked to write an update for all three shows together.Good work .Keep it up.
Great Update!! Thank you so much, I really enjoyed it!! Happy Independence Day to India!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘WOW  VERY WELL DONEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘      
wow bhalla , u r amazing !!!
I havent really been watching PR for the past few days , I usually just read your updates ..
and I dont feel like I have missed anything ... your updates are too good !!