BD countdown #1: Nerdy is Sexy.

Posted: 12 years ago

There is just something about the big nerdy glasses that makes me go like this --->>🤪. I mean literally. I saw them on joe jonas and I was like , thats it. Thanks Joe for wrecking my obsession. 

Then , Robert Gorgeousness pattinson wore them. Well I'll be damned If the obsession wasn't back. And then I realize Kristen wore them. So , as you can guess what I would of acted like. Silly me. 
So then I went to the movies to watch the 'glee 3D concert Movie' (<< awesome , funny , beautiful , delightful and sexy.) and you know how you get the 3D glasses. Well I bought them home and cut out the cheap plastic/glass out and made myself some nerdy glasses. Because sadly enough my Gucci glasses are NOT thick framed and I spent all my money on my tattoo I can't buy new glasses. Any donations for the needy girl hoping to buy nerdy glasses will be accepted in cash or cheque. 

Okay all jokes aside. I have to say this is my favorite Robert Pattinson look. Its bring the adorable and cute look along with the seductive eye'd nerdy sexy man. So Its like a full package for me. If only Edward had glassed. *sigh*. Gosh that would be hot. 

Anywho. What look is your favorite Rob Look
? Why?

1. The Happy Rob

2. The Sad Rob (I wanna cry now) 

3. The baby Rob

4. The 'In-LOVE' Rob

5. The Infamous Sexified Rob 

You Must only chose one. 

Woo! Countdown#1. Uhh...nerdy glasses.. *shakes head*

-Jot.
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Woo! Countdown#1. Uhh...nerdy glasses.. *shakes head*

-Jot.
🤣🤣🤣 same here😛
Originally posted by ROBlicious.

I said it was a weird obsession. Gosh. 

Yeah, i got that. *rolls eyes* Just thought to let you know once again: it's a weird obsession. 😃
Gosh. 🤣
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Yeah, i got that. *rolls eyes* Just thought to let you know once again: it's a weird obsession. 😃
Gosh. 🤣

*sigh* 
^so, i have to tell you this. i was bored so started reading out convos from the R-patz threads and i realized how annoying you comes to me naturally. 🤣 and back then, you acted like my mom. XD  "Hey sweetcheeks, no school?" 🤣
OMFG Nerdy Glasses Are Theee Ultimate Cool😎
And I Luv the Infamous Sexified Rob look,Ohhh His Stubblee Is Soo Hott,I Always Like Guys In Stubble,RPatz And MSK And ASR😍