Dharampatni

: Contest of The Week (Aug 16-22) COTW :

-Awantika- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Heya Folks 😃
Wondering What's This ? Guessed a LiL From The title ? Well, let me give in the details. So, i just thought to make the forum active, we could organize the Contest of the Week (COTW) every week. It will be conducted by every new member each week. And, the winner will be declared on the basis of their work. The winner will obviously be awarded. And, what's the reward going to be? An exclusive siggy for sure 😆 So, this first Contest will be organized by me !

The first contest is "Write A Letter" Contest. 
Let me explain it better. So, guys all you have to do is imagine yourself as "KASTUR" ! According to the info, we've got about the show we've come to know that her husband will be cold towards his wife, right ? So, all you guys have to do is, consider yourself Kastur and write the emotional turmoil you going through to your best friend from Kastur's POV. Obviously, you are a loyal wife and won't give ip your dharam, but still you do have your own emotions and feelings right ? So, describe the hurt, pain , anger or anything you feel Kastur feels after getting the could shoulder from her own Husband !

Rules For the letter contest 

The Letter should be appropriate for a 13 year old to read.
The letter shouldn't be too long. And, it doesn't mean it should be too short.
Follow the COC.
Don't copy something off the internet or from anybody its called Plagiarism.
Don't put ur name on the letter Don't Advertise ur Love letter.
It will be Disqualified.
It should be sent by August 22nd to me.

So, if you have the talent, interest, Do participate ! And don't hesitate. Its just about giving yourself a try. Everyone has a talent, But some of us fail to recognize it. So don't underestimate yourself and common join in 😊

❤️❤️
Thanks.
Awantika!
We all want to make this forum active, right ? So common folks, From NOW :)
Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Working on it :)
Gonna be totally emotional attyachaar 😆
Nice contest girls :) it's really interesting :)
-Awantika- thumbnail
Guys..Come on in 😉
Participate guys 😃