LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Kunal and Siddhi are future couple . i think Anand will die before wedding and then Kunal will marry Siddhi .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annu.ac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg pls dnt prdict like this.i just luv anand he is so cute n good actor.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Parichay is Balaji Telefilms old show Ghar Ek Mandir remake but with some changes . I know about story but dont want to discuss it on india-forums, I want people to watch it . Parichay forum is not very active, only 4 or 5 post in a day .
-Crayon- thumbnail
OMG..!!!
I'M luvin' the story of this serial ...i really don't want it to be lyk any other balaji serial..!!!
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: a141297

Parichay is Balaji Telefilms old show Ghar Ek Mandir remake but with some changes . I know about story but dont want to discuss it on india-forums, I want people to watch it . Parichay forum is not very active, only 4 or 5 post in a day .

the show just started. It will take some time for people to know about the show and get to the forum. it will get more active. I never watched Ghar Ek mandir. But i am loving Parichay so far.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nooo ðŸ˜­ 

k madam will have many many drama and more dhamaka's in this show... 🤣
ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kunal and Siddhi are future couple . i think Anand will die before wedding and then Kunal will marry Siddhi .

i think you are right .

For getting Kunal out of depression ,there has to be quite a big shock which will compel him to reconsider his decsion . My prediction is that ,Anand is just as good person as his brother & maybe he will also get some case in future which will be against his ideals . He will refuse to bow against perperators  & may be bumped off as a result . This will leave siddhi either heartbroken or widowed or pregnant  whatever . All three circumstances may give rise to situation where kunal may have to marry siddhi  & His brother death or accident ,will be shock enough for kunal to retake mantle of being a good lawyer . Thakral,kunal mid bro & his bro FIL ,may be involved in all these circumstances.

Ok these all seem to quite a looong prediction ,but believe me i have watched many bollywood films & the current story line has already reminded me of a popular film with similar storyline,hence the prediction.

Abyways ,today is Kunal love intrest entry ,& she may be a gamechanger for future stories & it may actually happen that the story may take an entirly new direction which none of us would have thought .
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">Kunal and Siddhi are future couple . i think Anand will die before wedding and then Kunal will marry Siddhi . </font>

plz, dont put ur figment here. U know ur ds figment might shatter their's fans feeling . Honestly speaking i dont want it to occur in show because aanand and siddhi both look good. Waise i wanna see siddhi with kunaal but it does not mean that aanand would have to die for that to be u saidEdited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
@ -JC- . if you compare parichay to other new shows is not very active .  
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont want him to - but i also think the same - they will most likly kill him off. 😭