Balika Vadhu

BV - 16th August Written Update

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What a disappointment….had to tolerate the fun masti of JAGO!🤢

This time with popcorn!😆

When will gauri start her hunting for a lawyer??🥱

And one thing….y they r so worried about the semester…they knew it much before that they have to repeat it!!...really…something happened??😕

The ghunghat issue….

The harsh reality, men r so dominating on women…so tough situations for anandi!!

good that they r showing the struggle of anandi!
Websie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update...havent seen the episode yet..but wud hate to see GAGA's lovey-dovey scene...!! 😡
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks u for a beautiful update n also for describing gaga scene beautifuly.thank u so much.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Khusi,

Such a waste fo an episode, 1stly Couldn't understand the Shyam-Sugna convo, though Sugna did ryt by holding herself firm.

Gauri saying v have each other , rest doesnt matter, r u freaking kidding me , u mean to say parents , family is not important.

She was so worried about being the 2nd woman yet is willing to romance, is shamelessly spending "that family's" money with no consideration for them.

Anandi's struggle is important, but please CVs show her working and studying , lse its lyk she too is becoming dependent on Singh family for money and other finances.

Cannot wait to see how Gauri will go 4 that layer hunt.

And plz medical studies r no joke, dont make a caricature out of it, u missed a sem that means u flunked have to in every case repeat it.

Gauri is getting emotionally invested each other ,  has not bothered about her family telling them about this situation , consulting her bade papa for legal advice, what a farce.

Just hated all that musical background, wish that lawyer who G meets show her the real mirror.

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I had said yesterday only, Jagya's act of sadness is very very short lived. 🤢He really doesn't care about his family or emotions. That slimeball is as shallow as you can imagine!!

In two minutes he was over with his so-called-grief and romancing with his mistress🤣.  He gives a damn to his other relations as long as he gets a chance to lust after his mistress. Truly said, there's no greater attraction than the attraction of flesh🤢. Gauri saath mein ho and he gets a chance to chase her and pin her down on the bed, nothing else really matters.

Continue with your sickening romance Jagya, but just stop
faking
emotions for your family. Those emotions don't really suit you 🤢. It's an insult to brothers who really have emotions for their sisters.
And CVs I wish you knew how nauseated some of us feel watching Ja-Ga romance. 🤢 I feel like throwing up on the shameless man and his equally shameless mistress. 🤢
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yipee loved the episode gaga scenes were superb, there scenes r so nice

well i am glad they did not cry much thanks to gauri😊
rest well i dont care😆😆
anandi wants students she should first ask her parents to come and study from her that would be real nice what say😃
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah genie and antara...completely agree with u!!

me too didnt understand shyam's words at all!!
not only jag didnt get the rakhi...sugna also lost the right to tie the rakhi!!
whats this!!

and jag...seriously...he is too having brain wipers or what!!
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know Khusi, Shyam was so confusing, Jagu is guilty but u shouldnt loose an opprtunity on rakhi...Thank God it was not from Singh Family...

I think they just wanted to show how difficult it is 4 sugna to cut her brother lyk that.

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Khusi,

Such a waste fo an episode, 1stly Couldn't understand the Shyam-Sugna convo, though Sugna did ryt by holding herself firm.

Shyam was seeing that she was sad and was telling her that he is anandi's gunegaar, not yours...so there is no need for you to cut the relationship with him if it makes you sad, particularly since jagya has always come to you on rakshabandhan... just because there is a problem with his relationship with anandi does not mean that there has to be a problem with his relationship with you.

Suguna said that she feels for anandi and so she regards anandi's gunegaar as her own.