Dharampatni

The woman that is Kastur... first thoughts!?!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

WOW is all i can say, coz i think when i saw the promos, i think we thought Kastur would be timid and so on, but when i saw her today - the Kastur i got to know, she is a woman with a mind - soch and dil, but her soch works more as well, a very depth thinking she has, judging from what we saw in the last scene, Aasiya is good

And then earlier her dad telling her how Kastur, can turn sadness into happiness and give a certain strength (something like this)

Only a woman like Kastur could change a man like Mohan or any man into being their best, judging by the synopsis i read (which makes sense to me now in how it will come across) and what we know of how Mohan is suppose to be, its not gonna just be her Patni dharam that changes him, coz she is his patni, she does things for him and so on, but the way Kastur comes across and her thinking, i guess she will get that across to Mohan - the depthness she has and how approaches life is what will i think come across to us and to Mohan to change naturally and get some understanding, make him and turn him into a strong person, the best he can be...  

Like they say behind every successful man their is a woman, and this will be the most main point here, she is the maker of Mohan and everything that will come in him and in their life and in his successes

What are your thoughts on Kastur and how she is, and how did you find her in the episode?
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its  always plesant to read  ur post lennie πŸ˜Š ..after 27th gulaal ending i thought i will miss it badly but ya glad  to  see you here ...ya in gulaal there was  a woman called  gulaal who u  always followed in and out ..
now its kastur πŸ˜ƒ  ..
coming to point even i felt  the same when i saw the promos about kastur πŸ˜† but in todays  episode  she cleared every doubt we had.she is  so lively  and pleasant to watch 
ya she is the one who gone change mohan,still ppl r  clueless about mohan's character ,like we had confusion about kastur character    .his entry will answer everything ,cant wait for mohan's entry and ur  review 
Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She seem's like a women who is able to stand her ground, and is able to take up challanges. We wer given a totally different outlook to how her character was going to be. I think kastur would realise after she marries mohan dat his not da same old gelled up mohan she use to like. Thus she shall embark on her mission to change him =D
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Kastur has guts, this epi certainly proves that. And she's her own person. She will listen to other people yes, but she has her ways of reasoning things out and those ways usually work. Plus she has this endearing way of  seeing the positives in everything.

I really really hope the CVs NEVER forget this! Often they craft heroines who are great in the beginning and have wonderful characterisation, but water them down completely later πŸ˜‘
-Awantika- thumbnail
Exactly, from the promo's i just imagined her as someone who is going to be the typical chubby yet timid soul.
But the guts she showed at the first epi...i am all WOW !

april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess channel head did not describe her properly.  She is completely today's woman, she is full of  life, she has her own thoughts, can stand up for her own rights, and also capability of keeping family together.   I really enjoyed the last part of today's episode.
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Kastur has guts, this epi certainly proves that. And she's her own person. She will listen to other people yes, but she has her ways of reasoning things out and those ways usually work. Plus she has this endearing way of  seeing the positives in everything.

I really really hope the CVs NEVER forget this! Often they craft heroines who are great in the beginning and have wonderful characterisation, but water them down completely later πŸ˜‘

The CV's ruin everything, lets hope dey stay constant wid kasturs character, and dont ruin it.
Lennie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

its  always plesant to read  ur post lennie πŸ˜Š ..after 27th gulaal ending i thought i will miss it badly but ya glad  to  see you here ...ya in gulaal there was  a woman called  gulaal who u  always followed in and out ..

now its kastur πŸ˜ƒ  ..
coming to point even i felt  the same when i saw the promos about kastur πŸ˜† but in todays  episode  she cleared every doubt we had.she is  so lively  and pleasant to watch 
ya she is the one who gone change mohan,still ppl r  clueless about mohan's character ,like we had confusion about kastur character    .his entry will answer everything ,cant wait for mohan's entry and ur  review 

Firstly thanks 😊

Gulaal was a woman that i had respect for in all she has been through - all that she is, and how she has strength to carry on, and like you say i followed her lol, but she is a woman who deserves the world, and Manasi as Gulaal is wonderful😳

Coming to Kastur, i am surprised at the Kastur we got, - she is an indivdual and independent - her own sort of woman but with values and everything, like i say her soch is deep😊
heerhoney thumbnail
nice post len yet to see the episode will post my views soon
Lennie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheila1990

The CV's ruin everything, lets hope dey stay constant wid kasturs character, and dont ruin it.

I hope they dont

Coz the Kastur that is from what i have picked up and so on, is the key to the change in Mohan, and thats one of the main factors in changing Mohan in the best of himself, its not coz she is there as a wife supporting him but to guide him as well with how she is as a person etc