Thendral Tuesday's Update - Aug 16th 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks da Tanu for the Wonderful update and side comments!๐Ÿ‘ Lucky you!! Got a chance to nicely thittufy Psycho!๐Ÿ˜‰

This week starts with Pei dance. Enna oru Kann kolla Kaatchi...Sigh. Pei calling Thulz as Pei..LOL. So I think when GP comes to visit VR, this Psycho may escape to India giving weird reasons๐Ÿ˜ก.

Anand track was a filler. But some parts were hilarious after they all came to know that he was bit by a dog๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

100% confirmed now TA/T are going to end up with GW in their house. Was it some indication when Thulasi said that if there is any problem from GW, she will not complain to TA but will try to handle it herself?๐Ÿ˜•

Sudha was star of the dayโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. Gave left and right to GW when Thulasi was blamed๐Ÿ‘. I really want to see a scene where the duo (Sudha and Thulz) pottu vangufy/thallufy Charu and GW when she visits their house๐Ÿ˜›.

After Thulasi enters this house, all Dhosam track will start๐Ÿฅฑ.
tks tanu for the super fast update..nice to be back after the long weekend...
it was a good beginning to the week.
it was good that C took joseph as her spy because am sure when the need arises someone from TA's close circle will know abt C's character otherwise as of now only GP knows...Gosh the TV behind C seemed like she cud view everything between TT...so now she willl be back but hope only for the final confrontation...
As i told earlier TT take chances in inviting trouble...just as game show if he wins she does so too..so if he creates some prob T shud not lag...so from the look of it next major problem ready for TT..really 71/2 only hope it backfires on GW.n C..too many questions now...how is dharman going to react to TA quitting, will puvi n sudha change like TA said , wonder how T going to handle her exams.. TA wishing her BOL was cute and touching too, as if that soon they will be in the midst of some worries.  how will TA fit with sudha n puvi.
looks like interesting though with lots of GW n C thrown in...but hope finally allz well. maybe this is what annajay meant that it will be like Oct last year with GW torturing T (sad)

anand's comedy was a relief and anand's father was super when ran to exclaim abt anand's dog bite...nice seeing kanagu too.

Tanu yr bit abt C sounding like cartoon dialog was too good๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the super updates Tanu!!

Good start to the week.  I wonder if Joseph will stop all contacts with Charu now.  He made a mistake and acted so cheaply just for Charu's money. Imagine if TT find the truth...they will be heartbroken but most likely they will forgive him if he remains truthful from now on.

Wow Charu is reaching her peek again.  She sees TT happy and gets mad...her look straight into the camera made me jump for a moment...wonder when she is coming back...

Omg Anand...Lol...the poor thing is never going to be really happy with his wife.  Anand's expressions and acting were really good...though their part was a bit longer it wasn't bad...it's great to see them back.

Tulasi with her exams brings another tension.  She has to make up for the previous missed exam.

I liked how Tamil told Tulasi about his mother. He finally understands her and knows that his wife will never study properly at that house...why Tulasi can't you listen to him this time?

I want TT to live by themselves. Tamil can work with Puvi but I would really want him to get another job himself.

Sudha's dialogues were good. She spoke the truth and said that it was Tamil's fault and Tulasi is not to blame.  Like Bazari said, Joseph is also the cause for all the debts.  If TT live there, Bazari will use this time to say that Puvi saved them and that she has bad luck. For once I agree with her about not having everyone stay together just except for the wrong reason...she will bring dosham instead of Tulasi.

No promo this week means we don't know what to expect. I think there will be many tracks this week...

Thanks ma Tanu for the update๐Ÿ˜Š. Enjoyed today's epi. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hmm finally Joseph has refused to do any spying work for charu. I think he will save T&t from falling into charu's trap in future๐Ÿ˜•.
Coming to anand's track โ€ฆ funny to watch.๐Ÿ˜†  and eventually they link ananad track with T&T. Coming to sudha's track, Thuls should not suffer in GW's house and I know that thuls will be protected by sudha and puvi in future as they know about the mentality of GW... ๐Ÿ˜‰

And it was good to see TA caring for his wife's ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘education shows that how much he loves her. One thing if T&t live with GW then things may change. But T&t need to be more careful about what they do. Waiting for charu's entry to come back at good time in thendral..๐Ÿ˜

Thanks for the awesome update and comments!  Merry go around episode, with host of characters (re)appearing after brief hiatus.

The plotline for next phase has been more or less outlined.  While the threat of Psycho is going to be the Sword of Damocles hanging over T's head and the gutter dance of wretched GW [who will play blame game calling out T's "ill-luck" syndrome for everything that goes wrong] are expected, the biggest x-factor and unknown challenge is going the [un]predictability of S, who can change in dime although she off late has been part of T's FC.

Star of the day: T, was confidence personified, reassuring TA that everything is going to be A-ok and that she will manage all the short comings and TA will not regret the decision. Psycho was correct in away โ€“ T is going to win over every one - GW will ditch psycho for T's due to B. TA was awesome, concerned about his wifey dear, when he pleaded to T asking her to delay the move until the exams are over.

Finally, it's a big "adios" to Thulz and TA's first "love nest" - filled with fond memories where she discovered the joy of life [TA], which was T's calling card [a place which she called her own after living her entire life in desolation] as the lights gets switched off and they set off for a new dawn - TA low on optimism while new "T" will be on the anvil loaded with confidence and patience to navigate the minefield ahead and beat the gutters in their own game.

Will they display the childhood pictures of TA'n'T prominently? Will D, K & T have their day out as before? Will T's patti come to stay occasionally? Hope soโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Thanks for a fast and excellent update Tanu ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Psycho dance has started again and we cant anymore escape from GW and Psycho and their hugging and romantic scenes ...๐Ÿ˜ก 

But oneway I am happy that Kumaran has again started all these things in a hope that he will once for all end Psychos tortures. Better to have this bitter medicine once and once for all get rid of this disease (Psycho).

I think Tulasi should have listened to TA that she should wait till her exams are over. Why cant she do that. She could have finished her exams peacefully while TA goes to the job and then she could handle GW and Psycho without her exam tension.

hmmm director wants to add all tension to viewers by keeping her exams in the background.

Now once they go to Puvis house,TA, Puvi and Sudha are going to go to work and its going to be only Tulasi and GW.  GW is going to cause all kind of hindrance to Tulasis exams now.  Y Tulasi what is the hurry to go to GWs house immediatly?

I think now Psycho is also going to use Selfish Queen Lavanya in her plan and its going to be Tulasi vs GW, Psycho and SQ. ๐Ÿ˜ก...Irritating episodes on its way for viewers...
i am having a weird thought here...don't kill me guys lol...for some reason i feel like Lav is going to loose her child when Thulasi enters GW's house if @ all she ends up there...Lav being careless is also going in parallel for some reason with this...Grr...they are showing Lav scenes mentioning that child and her carelessness past few weeks...Nithesh's mother or even Nithesh will know why she lost it if this happens...but imagine GW?๐Ÿ˜•...she is waiting for a great chance to start her dhosham nonsense...that lady will put super dance everyday and will kill us๐Ÿ˜ก...today also this lady mentioned about Thulasi's bad luck to Puvi...
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

i am having a weird thought here...don't kill me guys lol...for some reason i feel like Lav is going to loose her child when Thulasi enters GW's house if @ all she ends up there...Lav being careless is also going in parallel for some reason with this...Grr...they are showing Lav scenes mentioning that child and her carelessness past few weeks...Nithesh's mother or even Nithesh will know why she lost it if this happens...but imagine GW?๐Ÿ˜•...she is waiting for a great chance to start her dhosham nonsense...that lady will put super dance everyday and will kill us๐Ÿ˜ก...today also this lady mentioned about Thulasi's bad luck to Puvi...

You are right Tanu even I had this thought sometime back. How abt Psycho does this. Just to make GW and SQ go against Tulasi she might do something to kill Lavanyas baby and put the blame on Tulasi. Psycho is going to put all kind of dramas and pranks now to make T and T get seperated.

I also think that after all Psychos plans fail she might even kidnap or hurt Tulasi to take a revenge. Thats when TA is going to know about Psycho and even GW will get to know that Charu is not normal and that she is Psycho.
Thank you for the wonderful update and comments Tanu! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The team disappointed us while making Joseph go against TA for the sake of money without any strong reason behind the need of money for Joseph and now all of a sudden he does not want to work for psycho, very ridiculous. Will Charu let Thulasi to go to GW's house or will something happen to Thulasi before she comes back from college?! ๐Ÿ˜•

The great annoyance is back. PFUI. Totally hated to see Aanandh back. With A being back, the kanja group might come back too and irritate us again. ๐Ÿฅฑ Why is Kumaran doing this instead of endig Charu's track as soon as possible. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Was nice to see Thulasi going to college happily and TA wishing her best of luck. Today Thulasi irritated me a bit. She could have agreed to TA to stay until her exams are done. If she does not fight back with her MIL but keeps crying like the time when psycho and GW camped at their house, i won't pity her even a bit and would say that she deserves it. I want her to be bold with the help of Sudha and to give nicely to her MIL instead of being again a cry baby.

@Tanu: SQ losing the baby when Thulasi enters GW's house is something i really don't want to see. Oh please Kumaran, don't kill a baby just to make GW to blame T's dhosham. They can come up with something else than this baby killing idea. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”