I'm just waiting for...

Posted: 12 years ago
Obviously we're all waiting for our Mohan's entry 😍 😍

But I'm also desparately waiting for Mohan's mother's entry aka Supriya Ma'am. She's known to many of us as our pyaari Laboni Maa from TL but I just can't wait for her to enter as Harshad's mother. One of the best  mother-son jodis by far. <3 <3

Kya kehte ho? πŸ˜›
Yeahhh I know Lubzy! Wonder  what kind of mom she'll be though...samajhdaar like Laboni Ma  or crazy like this Mohan? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hai Allah Lizzy! I didn't think of that! :O  Hopefully samajdhaar!... Someone needs to sort this Mohan out! Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 12 years ago
yeah im waiting for Supriya Ma'am too!
loved her as Laboni ma and im sure that im gonna love her as Mohan's mother tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
If she's samajdhar, then I'd be looking forward not just to Mohan-Mom chemistry, but Mohan's mom-Kastur's dadi chemistry as well πŸ€£
Yeah Me too ..I think she is going to be strict type of Sasu ma and a lovely and caring Mother πŸ˜†

[quote=Elizabeth Darcy]If she's samajdhar, then I'd be looking forward not just to Mohan-Mom chemistry, but Mohan's mom-Kastur's dadi chemistry as well 🀣 [/quote]

Oh if that's the case, then I cannot wait!! 🀣 🀣
I know na Lubz Laboni maa and Her dear Onu again β˜ΊοΈ Gosh i love these 2 together so so so much they share such amazing chemistry and it's just so touching t see them share screen space. they match so well i hope we can see more of them in this show:) and we have more scenes of the maa beta and it's somewhat like TL 

Yeah same here I'm also waiting for her & HC ! 😍 

Yah I"m Also wating for the both..!
Extremely good Actors!