•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - Video Update - 16th August *HQ*

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Sulochana is sitting down on a chair at the Deshmukh House. Sulochana is feeling thirsty gets up and tries to get drink of water for herself in the jug on the table but she does not want to. Sundri comes in the house. Sulochana sees Sundri and calls for her. Sundri says yes madam. Sulochana asks Sundri why is she in such a rush. Sundri tells Sulochana that she has to give a bath to Damo and it is time for his bath, and if I don't give him a bath I will get scolded by Savita madam. Sundri asks Sulochana if she wants anything. Sulochana tells Sundri no, and says she can do her work. Sundri says ok and leaves the room. Manav comes and is watching the whole scene from his bedroom. Manav and Archana come out of their bedroom. Sulochana asks Archana to get her a drink of water as she is feeling very thirsty. Archana goes to get a drink of water and Manav notices that Sulochana is very quiet. Manav asks what's the matter aai? Manav asks Sulochana why are you feeling so awkward in this house? Sulochana says no, it's nothing like that. Manav says aai, I was looking from inside my room that you were feeling thirsty, and there was no water in the jug but there was water in the kitchen. Archana comes to the room with a cup of water for her mother. Manav asks Sulochana why did you not go in the kitchen,, and even Sundri was there and you did not ask Sundri for water? Manav says look aai, I have brought you into my house, and it does not look like you are living in this house like as if it is yours. Manav says aai, I am your son and this house is your son and it is your house. Manav tells Sulochana not to act like it is not her house. Sulochana says no beta, it is not like that. Sulochana explains to Manav that she has entered a new house and a new place, and it will take some time to join back the relations. Sulochana tells Manav not to worry and that soon she will be used to living at this house. Manav smiles at Sulochana. Manav takes the cup of water from Archana to give to Sulochana. Manav tells Sulochana to take as much water as she wants, but then he tells her to feel at home over here. Archana smiles. Sulochana starts drinking the water from the cup. Manav tells Archana to put all of aai's clothes in his mother's bedroom. Manav says that from now on these two will stay together. Archana likes Manav's idea but Sulochana looks kind of hesitant but she manages to smile.

Deshmukh House in Savita's bedroom

Savita and Sundri are in Savita's bedroom. Savita is looking exhausted and it appears to be a very hot day and Sundri is fanning Savita with a small portable fan. Archana comes and is standing behind Savita's bedroom. Archana thinks to herself, what do I do, and thinks how I should tell aai that my mother is now going to share a room with her. Savita suddenly sees Archana and has Sundri stop fanning her and asks why is Archana standing behind my bedroom? Savita asks Archana why are you standing outside? Archana stutters aai. Savita firmly but nicely tells Archana to come inside her bedroom. Archana slowly walks inside the bedroom. Savita asks Archana what is it? Archana stutters aai, but then manages to ask Savita, aai, is there any room in your bedroom for my mother? Savita looks a little angry and asks Sundri. Sundri says yes madam. Savita asks Sundri whose room is this? Sundri says yours. Savita asks Sundri if I am the owner of the house then who is in control of it? Archana is looking worried and Sundri says yours to Savita. Savita says to Sundri good job. Savita says wait one minute.

Deshmukh House

Savita leaves her bedroom and is calling for Manav. Archana immediately follows Savita. MAnav and Sulochana are sitting down in the main room. Savita goes to Manav and says tell me one thing. Manav asks what is it aai? Savita asks Manav angrily how could you decide that I would let anyone stay in my room? Archana looks worried and sad. Savita asks Manav how did you think that I would share my room with Sulochana tai? Manav asks his mother how is this a problem? Archana tries to say something to Savita but Savita cuts Archana off and says quiet, and says I am talking to Manav, you be quiet. Savita asks Manav how could you make a decision? Savita says to Manav that you have grown so much that you two can now decide for me? Manav, Archana and Sulochana are looking concerned. Savita asks Manav how can you make a decision without asking me? Savita asks Manav how do you know her? Manav says aai, but Sulochana says look, please do not worry about me, and says I do not want to give you guys any worries, I will just stay here in the hall. Manav asks Sulochana why aai? Savita tells Manav that Sulochana is not as much your mother in law as she is my samdan. Savita asks Sulochana why would you stay in the hall with your whole room for you? Sulochana is confused and asks Savita what does she mean? Savita asks Sulochana if Archana and Manav have all the rights of everything in this house? Savita tells Sulochana that you and I have the right over everything in the house. Savita tells Sulochana that she will bring her clothes over and she can share the room with her. Archana, Manav and Sulochana are crying happy tears. Sulochana says Savita tai, and then goes over to Savita and gives her a hug. Savita also hugs Sulochana and Archana and Manav are happier than ever to see this. When they both are done hugging, Archana comes in and hugs both of her mothers. Archana says to her Savita aai thank you. Archana tells Savita that she has given her a lot of happiness today. Manav is smiling very big to see Archana and his mothers getting along very good. Archana says I do not have one mother but now I have two mothers. Savita decides to end the emotional drama by saying enough, and she says it is late now and says to go to sleep early, and says we have to get the work done by tomorrow. Savita tells them that everyone is coming tomorrow for dinner. Manav says that he forgot about that. Archana and Sulochana are hugging.

Dharmesh's house

Dharmesh is angry right now. Dharmesh is recalling the time when Savita was there at the office and was showing the video on her phone of how Dharmesh and Riya were trying to trap Manav. Dharmesh recalls Manav calling Dharmesh a low life, and Manav was saying to Dharmesh that he was going to spare him for the sake of his wife and his kids, and Manav had also said that if Dharmesh had tried to do something like this again then he would not be able to tolerate it. Dharmesh remembers DK"s words saying that this is Dharmesh's fault, so why should we punish his family? DK had laso said that I want for Dharmesh to come to the office daily and realize his mistake. Dharmesh is extremely angry and says quietly, but angrily Manav, I know that one of my plans had failed, but this does not mean that I have accepted defeat. Dharmesh is saying very quietly and angrily, today you are lucky, but you will not luck out all the time. Dharmesh says he will quickly think of a plan that you will be ruined both personally and professionally. Dharmesh says it is you Manav who always comes in between me and my accomplishments, but not anymore. Dharmesh says that he will remove Manav from his way in any case. Dharmesh thinks but how? Dharmesh is still wondering how he can trap Manav, and says what is it that can make Manav be kicked out of the office but from his house as well? Dharmesh thinks that for now I have nothing in mind. Dharmesh says you pray Manav that I will never have to find this opportunity. Dharmesh says if you get ruined by me, then also think of it that all of your happiness, and peace will all finish. Dharmesh is laughing evilly.

Deshmukh House in the kitchen

Savita and Sulochana are at their house and Savita is taking Sulochana inside her kitchen. Savita is showing Sulochana her kitchen and says now you can come here. Sulochana is looking confused and Savita asks Sulochana why are you looking like that? Savita smiles and then says that I will teach about thieis kitchen as you do not understand yet. Savita yells for her house to listen to her. Savita says this is Sulochana tai this is my house, and says this house has always given me love. Savita tells Sulochana that this house has never kept her hungry, and says we had our bad and good days, but the house has never let us starve. Savita says to her house listen. Savita tells her kitchen never to give Sulochana tai an opportunity to complain. Savita smiles and says she knows that this day will never come. Savita asks Sulochana if she understands everything now, and asks if she is still worried? Sulochana smiles at Savita. Sundri comes in the kitchen and sees both Sulochana and Savita. Sundri says good morning madam. Savita grabs Sundri and tells sundry that from now on you will not just tell me good morning madam. Savita tells sundry that she will also need to greet Sulochana tai. Sundri says to Sulochana good morning madam. Sulochana smiles. Savita tells Sundri to listen. Savita tells Sundri that she only takes care of her phone, and you receive calls from my phone. Savita tells Sundri that starting from today, she will be taking care of two phones. Savita says first Savita Damodar Deshmukh, and next Sulochana Manohar Karanjkar's phone. Sulochana says no Savita tai, what is the need for this? Savita says no, do not say it like that. Savita says to Sulochana, tai, in this house we both should get taken care of. Savita tells Sundri to listen and says that Sulochana is making dinner today, so make a list of all of the items for the kitchen. Savita tells Sundri that both of them will go to the market and get their stuff, understand? Sundri smiles and says ok, I will be right back. Sundri leaves the kitchen. Savita strokes Sulochana nicely and leaves the kitchen. Sulochana is left in the kitchen and is looking very happy at the kitchen.

Dharmesh's house

Vaishali and Dharmesh are at their house. Dharmesh is saying to Vaishali wait, Vaishu, you will not be going there. Vaishali asks why, what is the problem? Dharmesh tells Vaishali that the problem is that it is Manav's house. Vaishali smiles and says this could be a problem for you, but not for me. Vaishali tells Dharmesh that my mother lives over there, and I will definitely go over there to meet her. Dharmesh grabs Vaishali and turns her around to face him. Dharmesh tells Vaishali not to forget that she is his wife. Dharmesh tells Vaishali angrily that he can't tolerate it that his wife goes to the house of the person who insulted him in the office. Vaishali says oh, Manav jeeju insulted you? Vaishali asks Dharmesh if he insulted Manav jeeju? Vaishali tells Dharmesh do not forget that you are responsible for what has been going on with you. Vaishali tells Dharmesh that he should be thankful that Manav jeeju did not report you to the police or else maybe your job could be at risk. Vaishali says or else you would be left on the streets. Dharmesh grabs Vaishali by the arm and makes her face him again. Dharmehs angrily tells Vaishali to quit complimenting on Manav, UNDERSTAND? Vaishali asks why? Vaishali asks Dharmesh if it hurts him to hear the truth. Vaishali tells Dharmesh that if he hates to hear Manav jeeju's name, then quit talking about him from today. Vaishali tells Dharmesh that she is going to take the kids to Manav jeeju's home, and that's fine. Vaishali tells Dharmesh to do whatever he wants to. Vaishali leaves the house and Dharmesh is looking angry.

Ajit's house

Vandita and Ajit are in their home. Vandita is doing some work in the kitchen and Ajit is sitting down on his bed with an alcohol bottle in his hand. Rasika comes in the house with some groceries. Vandita greets Raiska and asks aai what did you bring? Rasika is wiping some sweat from her towel and tells Vandita nicely that she had brought some sweets and dryfruits. Andita is confused that Rasika has brought sweets and dryfruits and asks Rasika why she got sweets and dryfruits. Rasika smiles and says to Vandita your mother had invited us for dinner and since your mother invited us very nicely, so we have to send some food. Ajit is looking irritated. Rasika tells Vandita that they are not so rich that they can bring in big gifts for them. Rasika says still. Vandita says aai, what was the need to do all of this. Vandita says you know very well that my mother does not expect anything. Ajit is drinking out of his alcohol bottle while Vandita is telling Rasika that her mother will never demand anything from them. Rasika says Vandu, you do not understand. Rasika tells Vandita to go and wash the clothes. Vandita says yes, aai. Vandita gives a firm look at Ajit for drinking out of his alcohol bottle but leaves the house to wash the clothes. When Vandita leaves, Rasika sees Ajit drinking out of his alcohol bottle and immediately snatches the alcohol bottle from his hands. Ajit says aai. Rasika asks Ajit what silliness is this that you are still drinking alcohol today? Rasika tells Ajit that today he has to go to his sasural, and asks if he will go in this type of condition to their house. Ajit asks so what aai? Ajit tells his mother that he is the son in law of that house. Ajit tells his mother that he can go however he feels like it. Rasika says look Ajit, do not talk like crazy. Rasika tells Ajit to stop drinking and listen to me very carefully. Rasika tells Ajit that after going to his sasural you will need to come back and treat Vandita nicely, understand? Ajit looks hesitant and Rasika says look, understand one thing carefully. Rasika tells Ajit that the bills for this house are increasing by the day that we can't afford. Rasika tells Ajit that they now need another house. Rasika tells Ajit that it is only Vandita's maternal home that can give us money. Ajit looks confused at his mother. Rasika tells Ajit that they have found such a good opportunity after so long, so we will not try to do the foolishness of leaving this opportunity. Ajit tells his mother that he does not think that Vandita will be able to do anything about this. Rasika asks Ajit what does Vandita need to do? Rasika says whatever needs to be done will be done by us. Rasika says we will need to use Vandita. Rasika tells Ajit that Vandita is that house's weakness. Rasika tells Ajit that by this, we can get what we need to get done. Rasika tells Ajit that if we want to leave this slum and live in a nice, big house than even that can be done, understand? Ajit is looking confused and Rasika immediately starts acting good when Vandita comes in with the bucket of water. Rasika tells Ajit to quickly get ready as they have to for dinner. Vandita goes to Rasika and says aai, I was thinking that I should wear the saree that you has bought for me a month ago, and asks if she can wear it. Rasika smiles and stands up and says no Vandu, what is the need to wear that new saree? Rasika tells Vandita that all of her family will be over there, so why do we need to dress so fancy? Rasiak tells Vandita that since it is a new saree, we will keep it for another big event. Vandita smiles and Rasika nicely suggests that Vandita wear a simple saree, and asks nicely if that is alright with her. Rasika smiles nicely at Vandita and Vandita smiles and says yes, aai. Vandita leaves the room. Rasika has an evil smile on her face.

Deshmukh House

Savita, Sulochana, Archana and sundry are at the Deshmukh House. Savita is making Sundri get the onions. Savita tells Sundri to cut the onions but cut it without having a tear in your eye. Savita tells Sundri that she will give her money if she cuts the onions. Sundri asks really? Sundri immediately, and quickly gets to work on cutting the onions. Archana and Sulochana smile at how hard Sundri is working. Sundri is done cutting the onions. Sundri asks Savita if she will get her money now. Savita tells Sundri that she was not listening and tells her to cut the onions more and she will give her reward. Sundri gets to work on cutting the onions again. Manav has brought Sachu, Punni and Ruchi to his house. Punni and Ruchi come running to their Sulochana Aagi. Punni and ruche go running to her and sit down with her. Punni is on one side of Sulochana and Ruchi is on the other side of Sulochana. Both of the girls are hugging their grandmother and are very happy to see her. Sulochana says to Punni and ruche you guys are here? Sulochana asks Manav how he brought them here. Manav tells Sulochana that he was picking up Sachu from school, and he had saw Punni and Ruchi there at school too, and when I told them that you are staying over here, they told me that they wanted to come here. Sulochana is crying happy tears. Sulochana tells Manav that this means that Vinod will not know where Punni and Ruchi are when he goes to pick them up from school, and he will be worried. Sulochana tells Manav that you know how Manjusha will act about this and she will unnecessarily fight with Vinod. Manav says you are right aai, but since they were complaining to come I had brought them over here but do not worry, I will talk to Vinod. Manav gets out his phone and calls Vinod who is outside trying to pick up his kids. Vinod sees his phone and notices that Manav is calling. Vinod says Manav is calling. Vinod is wondering why is Manav calling. Vinod picks up the phone and says hello. Manav says yes, I had called you to tell you that Ruchi and Punni are at my house right now. Vinod asks Manav why did they come with you to your house? Manav tells Vinod that they had wanted to meet aai, so that's why I brought them over to my house. Manav tells Vinod not to worry and that he will drop off Punni and Ruchi to their house in a little bit. Vinod asks Manav how is my mother? Manav tells Vinod that she is no longer your mother and says that she is my mother. Manav hangs up the phone and Vinod puts the phone down. Vinod is looking worried for his mother.

No Precap

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Good update! Very detailed!
Thanks alot Bhalla 4 wonderful update😊