Antakshari FF zone#*~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello MoHur/KasHan --->(i know their nickname not finalize yet but phor d time being i call dem by dis name...!!!! waise dis is my personal lyk you c...!!!)

So i was thinking dat evry week v going watch DP hopingto c their PAR(romance) haina...!!!!! So my mind's thought why not v start this thing where in, v pick up their scene,say every week,and start off from where it ended and  continue it according to our imagination no...!!!!! 

One of us can start while the others can continue...I hv seen ppl doing this on other forum,so i thought v could start on as well...!!!!!

V could start with their most romantic scene eg--> at d mandir suddenly 

"Kastur smiles at Mohan and walks away'and Mohan follows. ... Mohan moves closer and stands behind Kastur..!! Suddenly Kastur's dupatta flies and covers Mohan's face and wagera wagera...!!!!!!!"
🀣☺️🀒..😍😍πŸ€ͺ

Then, sum1 continue from wh
ere it left  wid dialogues and all...!!!! lyk antakshari style no...!!!! It is geewddd phor writing exercise also haina...!!!!!! wad sayyy friendsss..????!!!!
😍☺️❀️

Edited by 4LeePAR - 12 years ago
first!!! superb Idea 4LeePAR!!! nice to meet you .. have we met before? interesting name by the way ...🀣 can i continue this?😳

Kastur smiles at Mohan and walks away'and Mohan follows. ... Mohan moves closer and stands behind Kastur..!! Suddenly Kastur's dupatta flies and covers Mohan's face and wagera wagera...!!!!!!!"

She turns around blushing ... as the dupatta covers his face, and her heart is beating super fast !!!!! He slowly moves  the dupatta ... and looks at her... she goes red in her face and looks away... he covers her head with the dupatta ... she tilts her chin neeche, blushing, as he smiles at her naughtily and says ...

dupatte main itni khoobsoorat lag rahi ho ... toh ...

toh

toh

toh ...

Jeans main toh aur bhi sexy lagogi na tum kastur ...!!!!🀣

She looks up... angry with him !!!!

"agar jeans pehenti toh iss dupatte ke chakkar main hi nahi padna hota..."

think smart kastur ...

and he knocks her on her forehead as she always does !!!
Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
wad will u post πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by 4LeePAR

RES!!!!!!
🀣