(koi baat nahi kastur...we too are sailing in the same boat...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
humein bhi mohan saru lagey chhey😍😍😍😍😍)

Jai Shree MohanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

for all my friends out here...
i'm vandy...
ur official updater for tuesday epis😊
and its my honour and pleasure to update the very first epi of this show😳😳😳
for those who do not know my style😎
i keep adding comments of my own...which will appear in brown...
the actual happenings of the epi appear in green...
and "special things" in oher colours😊
so lets get startedπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Video Update

(By Sonyfan)

Recap

basically as soon as the promos started airing from 16th july...the whole gala community went ga ga...as their surname was being used for the first time on telly...that too by the male lead's family...big achievement indeedπŸ₯³

coming to the girls...all they could think of was how to take that place of kastur in the promos...so that all they could do was to oggle at mohan😳

the title song caught the attention of many many people...
one could hear people humming it...esp women..."main toh teri parchhayi...tere peeche peechhe aayi"😍

and all fans...be it harshad's or asiya's couldn't help but say
"har dasha mein...har disha mein...humesha tumhara saath nibhayenge...
ban kar tumhaare *dharam pankhe*"πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Summary Of Today's Epi

1. it was basically an intro epi where kastur's family was introduced...😊
2. the fact that kastur is already in love with mohan was the main focus of the epi😳
3. and the ending of the epi wwas killer...esp the monolgue of kastur on gujju community...β­οΈπŸ‘Clap

Detailed Update

the epi starts with kastur running towards lord krishna...but he being the chhaliya...disappears as soon as she reaches him...kastur then sees him on a jhoola...and goes there...but as soon as she touches his hands...her dreams ends
(all this while...biya bawri in BG...lovely song)
and she finds herself in her bedroom...holding onto her mother's wristπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
her mother then teases her abt her dream which has not changed for years...
as her mom talks...all kastur does is blush at the very mention of mohan...😳
wen her alarm starts ringing..(no points for guessing...the song in the alarm was*jaago mohan pyaare*)(but kastur...mohan is in amkreeka or london...abhi so raha hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
as soon as kastur comes eye to eye with her mom...she stops the alarm...and in order to save herself from further teasing...says her baa gifted it to her and runs away!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(full points to asiya for portraying it beautifully...Star)

the scene then shifts to the family room where each member is intodices in their own ishtyle...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kastur's mom is basically a housewife...whereas her dadi is a sallu fan...and makes a point to watch a movie every friday on the pretext that kastur loves doing it...btw...she calls the theatre"mota haveli" meaning big houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she also leaves no chance to tease kastur as wen she demands kastur wishes her...and kastur says"jai shree krishna" she replies with a "jai shree mohan" a smirk on her faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kastur's dad is a simple businessman...who loves his family a lot...😊
she has a bhabhi too who is 7 months preggers...
she has a younger brother who is still studying...and does not leave a chance to tease kastur as he finds mohan's pic😍😍 in a book which kastur had borrowed from himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
as kastur struggles to get the pic back...she does not forget to mention that its not "mohan" its "mohan jee"....and blushes deep shades of red as the pic is revealed to us...
hold ur breath
its our mohan...our very own harshad in a champu look...middle parting...with tons of oil in his hair...😲ShockedShockedShocked
(the pic gave me a heartattack...and kastur u'll get a heart attack wen u see our don waala mohan😎)
the epi also focussed on the differences between kastur's elder bro and her dad...where her father was not happy with him for taking up chartered accountancy as his profession...and not joining his business...
kastur tries to ease out the tensions...😊
then both kastur and her baa go out for the movie...where kastur makes asks her dadi to proceed towards the theatre and excuses herself to go to the temple with a promise that she'll be there asap...
here as soon as kastur's dadi comes to know the cab driver's name is salman...she asks him to take his time to reach the theatre...and gives him an extra 10 bucksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
here kastur does her pooja at the mandir( it is lord krishna's temple) and prays for her family...her last wish being...she becomes mohan's "dharampatni " soon😳

on reaching the theatre kastur informs her baa that the tickets are sold out...but baa jumps the queue excusing herself as senior citizen...uses her contacts and gets the tickets...
as both go towards the screen...baa collides with a modern looking female...and all her things fall down...
that girl sees the fallen food and bashes then left right and center for being a gujju and carrying dhoklas and khakras whereever they go! and calls them a joker
kastur decides to give a piece of her mind to that female

kastur confronts the female and tells her...
yes she is a gujju...and its a fact that wherever gujju's go...they are recognised...coz they r one in a million...they have soo much brotherhood that they refer to each other as bhai or ben...not jokers...
they do add sugar or jaggery to all their food so that their brains are sharp...but their language is always sweet...
she then adds that the freedom with which she looked down at them and told them wat not...that very freedom was hers coz of a gujju...mohan das karamchand gandhi...who always wore a dhoti which didn't have any pockets...but his deeds were such that today each and every pocket in india has his pic...which is of a gujju⭐️Clap
one of the richest people in the world...dhirubhai ambani was also a gujju who gave the slogan to india"kar lo duniya mutthi mein"
she then adds that in every corner of the world there are gujju's...and if they r thron out of that country...their whole economy will crash coz right from business tycoons to their drivers...there are gujju's
infact the white people who ruled over indians...gujju's have created their own locality in the heart of their country and eat dhoklas and khakras and patras with pride...and serve those things to the whites which they eat whole heartedly...
she then makes her understand the meaning of gujju...

(all i know is...mohan better not say anything againt the gujju's...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Precap: Kastur dancing in the rain where she imagines mohan staring at her😳
Episode Rating: 8/10

umm...where to start...there had been lots of ideas and views regarding this whole show...where kastur was said to be unpresentable...and uneducated...frankly i found kastur pretty good looking...she might be a plain jane...but in no way is she unpresentable...i agree she is not modern...but...she's nice...
the innocense in her eyes...and her gestures will melt ur heart
the second person whom i loved was kastur's dadi...i'm looking firward to enjoying her character on screen😊
just loved the way the whole family knows abt kastur's fondness for mohan...
they've accepted him...the way he was before he left...
full points for the awesome monolgue by kastur...
i'm actually looking firward to some great dialogues in the show!

so here is my quiz of the day
how many times did piya bawri play in the epi...??????

looking forawrd to mohan's family being introduced in today's epi
love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Vandy Di for the lovely update.
The first episode was set out really nicely. Loved the last bit, Asiya delivered a phenomenal performance. The pride she hold as being a Gujrati. It was really nice.
Jai Shree Mohan lol we're with you :P but poor girl she thinks Mohan will be the same Mohan as in the picture πŸ˜†
thanks vandy for the wonderful update πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the wonderful update Vandy πŸ˜Š
Thanks Vandy for the wonderful update... You are back!!! πŸ₯³
Thanks for the well detail WU

I love the whole episode and everything when in speed and there was no dragging. I'm so glad this the Kastur character is like that and not what was describe earlier. I love when Kastur finger knocking on the girl forehead 🀣 I wonder what will she do to Mohan Ji when he put Gujju down.

Answer to quiz is 7 at least I hope.  If you ask how many time Kastur ran I won't be able to answer cause that girl had my head spinning with her 100 miles per hr movement.
Thanks so much for the update 😊
What a pleasure seeing your update again, Vandy!! πŸ˜ƒ

I can just imagine what state Mohan will be in if he ever tries to diss off Gujju culture!
Thanx for ur wonderful updateπŸ˜ƒ
Jai shree Mohan
2m to Chha gai vandy di ⭐️ yea u r rite,kastur might have a heart attack wen c will see our Don Mohan