i am floored by kastur

Posted: 12 years ago
wow guys what a character the girl has several dimensions to her character aasiya deserves a pat on her back👏 for portraying all shades so beautifully

i simply loved her innermost loyalty for mohan definitely its piya bawari and much more to that 😳

her affection towards her family members her devotion to the almighty her chulbulapan in her chase with her brother just to get mohans photo the way she tries to match wits with her superb baa ( another character that i adored ) are just wonderful

finally the proud gujju moment arrived when i just had to say a big wow to kastur the girl is not only emotions personified but also has an equal intellligence level to match😃⭐️

she is all heart as well as all mind a perfect blend indeed

aasiya take a bow for ur impressive acting skills dear👍🏼

thank u cvs for kastur hope we get to see her various manifestations in our journey with her 😳😳
😉  asiya is a brilliant actor i saw her on bandini with ronit roy 😳., they did a fabulous job !!!!!
i like the character kastur how she lectured that girl  in the mall left , right & center . dharampatni is very different concep😳t unlike the  orther shows on tv . i like youth show ⭐️but i also like shows  which give you a social & cultural message⭐️ 😳
Yeah I'm also loving Kastur. Aasiya has come into her own as an actress and is still growing. Normally first episode aren't that great but this was good from beginning to end.
ya...aasiya is doing well as kastur. and the first epi is really good...
while watching  episode  i was  smiling   fully  aasiya is so lively as kastur  her expressions  everything  totally  rocked cant wait  to seee hc  and aasiya together
thanks guys for ur comments ther are really valuable😃
Asiya  has  grown into a good  actor in very less time, saw her in bandini intail days and cant belive she the same girl playing kastur a girl who has many shades to her character.
ya di, i luvd her a lot, Aasiya rocks as Kastur 👍🏼
waiting for todays episode😃
I loved her gujju speech..too good...😊😊