Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MaSqUeRaDe

I believe Sallu-Kat has broken up since 2010
Not sure about her dating Ranbir though..maybe it was just a fling which lasted for few days or nothing at all..dont think it was a serious relation

thankyou!
Originally posted by: wat_up

Its on You tube, Zoom go search ๐Ÿ˜† But when return as got to go in a bit I will search the articles and all since you seem very interested in her personal  things, more than even Katrina supporters lol. They have a club you can join too.

there is no need to laugh, if anything I should laugh at you, there is so much evidence of them breaking up, yet u want to believe otherwise, whatever!

Who knows and truly cares ๐Ÿ˜† I just came upon this because was actually searching on Salman and bodyguard but strange how Katrina related things pop up. Once they start shooting EK Ka Tiger we will get to know through sources or through Salman what is going on. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Plus my stance as always been, that Salman be happy, and presently he most happy talking on her, helping her, etc. Geez I wish there was a guy out there who do all that๐Ÿ‘

Ok
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nkapoor

there is no need to laugh, if anything I should laugh at you, there is so much evidence of them breaking up, yet u want to believe otherwise, whatever!

Thanks now you can leave me alone and let me live in my make believe Salman-Katrina world. And you can concentrate on Karishma and other things๐Ÿ˜† This way we both happy. ๐Ÿ˜Š

As I said, I don't care what you or anyone thinks, I have my right to my opinion. Just like SRK manias who think hes the King have their right. Ok am out, talk later.

Oh yes, must say SaL-KaT rocks๐Ÿ‘

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago

Thanks now you can leave me alone and let me live in my make believe Salman-Katrina world. And you can concentrate on Karishma and other things๐Ÿ˜† This way we both happy. ๐Ÿ˜Š

As I said, I don't care what you or anyone thinks, I have my right to my opinion. Just like SRK manias who think hes the King have their right. Ok am out, talk later.

first of all u have no right to insult a fan-group like this! second of all it is not like u do not quote me, or do not try and prove ur opinion!

oh and yeh I forgot
Sal-Kat suck!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Who knows and truly cares ๐Ÿ˜† I just came upon this because was actually searching on Salman and bodyguard but strange how Katrina related things pop up. Once they start shooting EK Ka Tiger we will get to know through sources or through Salman what is going on. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Plus my stance as always been, that Salman be happy, and presently he most happy talking on her, helping her, etc. Geez I wish there was a guy out there who do all that๐Ÿ‘

There are plenty in this world i'm sure if one looks around you'll surely find that 'one'
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Really? ๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 2direct

There are plenty in this world i'm sure if one looks around you'll surely find that 'one'

Actually, I do agree with you there are, and even here๐Ÿ˜Š. Just that some Like Salman go way beyond which is cool, He has helped so many with out expecting anything in return๐Ÿ˜ŠClap 

@nkapoor I was not picking on any group but saying the opposite that I respect their opinions, whether I agree with them or not. And have no issues with those who don't agree with mine either
Hope I made my point clear. ๐Ÿ˜Š
^^u were targetting srk fan club weren't u? u can believe what u want to believe, however ur sal-kat business is getting annoying! if u want people to let ur opinion be, u shud let others opinion be also, rather then trying to prove ur point all the timeEdited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I never thought calling people "maniacs" is being respectful. ๐Ÿฅฑ

But whatever floats your boat I guess.