Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Really? 🥱

@chcho, not talking on you or other SRK supporters just the ones who are staunch on this believe. Go see in threads, the ones in the club themselves said hes the king and we should not say anything against  him. so i meant those who are die-hard, they said it not me😆

wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

^^u were targetting srk fan club weren't u? u can believe what u want to believe, however ur sal-kat business is getting annoying! if u want people to let ur opinion be, u shud let others opinion be also, rather then trying to prove ur point all the time

I don't. You can say whatever you want. YOu opened a topic I don't mind, but you PM me to check it out, did I pm you to  check my topic.?

And please don't try to say that I am saying something against them, I am not, actually I respect them and there views👏 Its shows how loyal they are and rspect loyality😊
wat_up thumbnail

I never thought calling people "maniacs" is being respectful. 🥱

But whatever floats your boat I guess.

sorry, but I said Mania (means a craze) like we say Salman mania (meaningcraze but in positive sense) sorry you taking  it in a neg way. I don't mind people saying it to me😊 Plus I know onceI leave bolly section so does my views, so this is only place I talk on it. 😆 In real I don't care that much
Originally posted by: wat_up

I don't. You can say whatever you want. YOu opened a topic I don't mind, but you PM me to check it out, did I pm you to  check my topic.?

And please don't try to say that I am saying something against them, I am not, actually I respect them and there views👏 Its shows how loyal they are and rspect loyality😊

I pmed u because I thought u did not hear the correct interviews and just speculating, how was I to know, that no amount of proof is good enough for u? also, u do try and prove ur point every now and then, it is getting annoying let people's opinion be!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: wat_up

@chcho, not talking on you or other SRK supporters just the ones who are staunch on this believe. Go see in threads, the ones in the club themselves said hes the king and we should not say anything against  him. so i meant those who are die-hard, they said it not me😆

So if people believe SRK is a King then they're "maniacs" ? That was basically what you implied.

I could care less what SRK fans say in their chat club, fan club, whatever. It's none of my business.

EDIT:
Jess, sorry for misreading but it still means crazy SRK fans. Maybe you didn't mean it in that way but sadly that's what it came across as..the thing about an online forum..it's hard to tell exactly how you meant something because we can't hear the tone or see you when you say it so there's always more room for misunderstandings. 
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago

So if people believe SRK is a King then they're "maniacs" ? That was basically what you implied.

I could care less what SRK fans say in their chat club, fan club, whatever. It's none of my business.

exactly!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0[/YOUTUBE]

anyone wants to be my protege/protegee?

say: Master! where is the report button. 🤪

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
😊

EDIT:
Jess, sorry for misreading but it still means crazy SRK fans. Maybe you didn't mean it in that way but sadly that's what it came across as..the thing about an online forum..it's hard to tell exactly how you meant something because we can't hear the tone or see you when you say it so there's always more room for misunderstandings. 

I agree😊 And personally, my intention is never to hurt sentiments on a group (also the remark was said here in bolly section in some threads), because I also believe in a star and it bugs me when people thing we are delusional on supporting them , so can understand when others do as well. 👏 

Thats why I said clearly I respect those who support their star, and I did not mean to say they are crazy because I said it can then be applied to me as I am into Salman or Akshay Mania, and its okay people wanna say I am crazy about them, I take it as a complement😉😊
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago