Champu the One-Episode-Wonder!

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sooo...now that we know Kastur's Mohan Pyaare wasn't a spoilt brat from the very beginning and that she's NOT in love with a guy she's never seen, what are your thoughts, theories, ideas on this facet of Mohan? From now on of course we're going to be seeing only Mohan the Rockstar, and then his changed avatar later, but I was wondering if we could just have a thread discussing bhola bhaala Gujju Mohan pre-Pardes-makeover! 😉 We'll get to know more about him  in today's episode, sure, but let's pitch in a few theories stories and ideas here and see if we were right? Like...what kind of guy was he? Did he like being Champu Mohan? Most importantly, did he like Kastur back before he left or did he just think of her as a friend??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Mohan was this typical gujju guy cos of the typical traditional culture surrounding him ... A shy reserved guy with innocence and simplicity ... Also his family would be middle-class probably lower middle-class...and so therein he might not have got to fulfill some of his "rich" dreams .. and so when he is sent abroad to study his attention turns from studies to the things he never got to do or have ... as for kastur i think he might have not even thought of her as a friend ... their families would have fixed this alliance and mohan wouldnt have gotten any chance of his own to think or judge whether he wants kastur as his spouse ... previously he would be one obedient guy who would have nodded for engagemnet just cos family tells him to do it... but when he'd go abroad he'd come back with his own established views and thinking and that is when he would start reasoning out ...
All in all Mohan already looks like such an intriguing character since 1st epi itself 😍 cant wait to explore him 😍
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aaj bhi aey ga 😍🤣

And character analysis? I love doing it but 🥺
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lizzy, 

I have a feeling Mohan is coming from a back drop who had a rigid fly  with rules & regulations.. & constant backfiring from his father,,& that he was prolly scared & scummed to things in life...in general with no voice of his own.. & he may have never wanted to go abroad but the once he got there the western influence caught  him & that brought the whole outlook..in his attitude..
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mohan... 😍

Kastur's imagining Mohan in the bhola bhaala avatar has definitely got to do something that probably changed after Mohan went abroad..Maybe after he went away from India, he might have thought about many things that he never probably thought and so this makeover..  IMO, Mohan was this geeky, agyakaari beta(Well, he might still be one)  and friendly towards Kastur before he went abroad and Pardes changed him.. Probably Kastur has always seen her Mohan that way and thats why her imagination says this all... 

Soaps1 thumbnail
You know his out look was bound to change ... no matter what ... because once you go to live in a new country that too for years you are bound to adopt their way of life in some ways specially in your clothing and all ... no surprises there, I mean the way he is in the picture you can't expect him in such get up abroad can you?

What changed his good heart into a grey one is what we need to look at ... like many said it may be that he was a deprived child or grew up in strict atmosphere that when he got freedom he lost it
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
How long DID he stay there though? I'm guessing from the promo that he was 17 or 18, and Kastur  is 19 by the time he returns right, which  should leave him in  his early twenties...he can't have spent more than 3 years there is my guess.

Still even  a year is enough, and I'm guessing most of his changing of looks and attitude was to survive. I mean would he have really survived in a UK school/college in his Champu avatar? And if he liked books (assuming, since he is always shown holding a batch of them in his hands) then I'm also guessing that he either got in with the "bad crowd" and started getting distracted, or got bullied in school/college.
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Yea even if its 2 years he will adopt the dress code and all for sure its inevitable 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Am missing Meg wish she was here to give her "expert" opinion as well and may be write a poem 😆
LOL especially at times like these I miss Meg too! 😆 But oh well, the less they tell us the more theories we can make and who knows, Champu Bana Champion might become an OS series too 🤣