Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

Writen Update - 17/08:- Prasenjit Dies

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Everyone!!!

So, today I am here with the written update of 17th August.

The episode starts with Rishis telling Krishna Ji that the gem is in the cave in the north of Dwarka. He told Krishan ji that the journey will be dangerous and they have to cross a forest where they can face some dangerous animals and they showed a lion sitting in the cave but Krishan ji said that he will have to do this for proving himself innocent and then thanking him; Krishan Ji and his contingent left from there.

On the other side, they show 3 girls walking through the forest. The girl is Jamwanti, one girl called her and said that they should return back, its quite dark and they can get in some trouble but Jamwanti said that she needs to do Pooja on a full moon night and tell them to go to another hill, from there they will be able to see the moon. She came a little forward and see light coming out of a cave and she told them to follow her but the other 2 girls said that they will not come as they r scared and warns her that this forest is filled with dangerous animals and any one can be in the cave. But Jamanti didn't listen to them and she entered the cave.

She entered the cave and the other 2 girls follow her upto the entrance. She saw the gem and a smile came on her face, other 2 girls ask her that what happened?? She replied that there is a lion so be silent and there is a gem too. They tried to stop her but she replied that she will get that gem. The lion is sleeping, and she slowly moved towards the gem and just grabbed it and the lion is up. He tries to attach her and she ran from there calling for her father and on the entrance, there stands her father ' king  Jamamant. He fights with lion and killed him and gave the gem to her daughter.

She said sorry to her father and ask him that how did he reach here? He replied back saying that he always follows her whenever she came out for doing all her Pooja. She says sorry to him and reasoned back saying that she can't stop herself after looking at the gem.

On the other side, Krishan ji was passing through the jungle, and they saw one dead body there, when they came and saw that, it was of Parsenjit, all were shocked to see this. Krishan ji said that he is being killed by a lion and he told Akrur ji to send his body to his brother and was worried that where will be the gem now? Akrur ji said that the gem will be the lion only. Krishan Ji sid that from here, they will go by foot.

Now, Jamwanti is shown in her cave  and she was drawing some paintings, when her friend came to her and she was very worried. She told her that she has lost her earring somewhere near the cave and now, she is scared of her dad as this earing was given to her by her mother on her last bed. Jamwanti said that she should not worry and they will go in the morning to search her earring, but as her friend was very worried, so she took the gem and decided to go on the same time.

Here, Krishan ji was walking through the forest when they saw a pile of gold coins and were happy to find them as this indicates that they r going in the right direction...Jamwanti and her friend were searching for the earing with  the help of gem when Krishan ji came there and tell her that this gem belongs to someone else so she should return it to him but Jamwanti ran from there. Krishan ji ran behind her and tell her not to be scared.

Here Balram is praying for Krishan Ji's safety and makes him successful in his task, when a servant came there informing him about Krishan Ji's message for him. He came outside and was shocked to see Prasenjit's dead body and they also show him the impression of lion's paw, and told him that Krishan ji asked them to bring these to Balram and rest, he can decide. Balram asked about gem but they say that it was not there and Krishan Ji is going to find it and they are quite sure that they will get the gem soon.

Krishan Ji came to Raja Jamamant's place and tell Akrur ji to wait outside, but Akrur ji sais that they cant let him go alone, but Krishan ji sais him not to be scared, but at the same time, a roar came from inside and there, jamwanti was telling her father about Krishan Ji and the whole incident. Jamamant is really angry and Jamwanti is happy. Krishan ji came inside and Jamamant is also coming in his direction

Here is the final update, Sorry for all the mistakes, Hope its alrite.

P.S. Sorry for being late, there was a power cut at my place.

Preet

Edited by -.Preet.- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
like today episode๐Ÿ˜Š

so many thing happen today๐Ÿ˜Š

i like jamanti role i don;t know whther she is know actor or unknown face๐Ÿ˜Š

but she looks beutiful in dark skin also ๐Ÿ˜›
i prefer rukmini loos too like her๐Ÿ˜Š

is they hav showed jamanti dark is she was dark๐Ÿ˜•

loved eyelock scene of krishna n jamanti pehle nazar main hi kya jodi lagti hain๐Ÿ˜‰
and ofcouse vishal is expert in making simple scene so romantic by his blinking eyes๐Ÿ’”

today i feel i m watching Lord krishna๐Ÿ˜Š
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really Nice Update, Preet! ๐Ÿ‘  Happy to have you here with us ๐Ÿค—

I liked this episode! It was a much much better ep in DBSK, after a LOOONG time โญ๏ธ... So many things happened... And yes, Ramaiya was absent! ๐Ÿ˜† (I am So Happy )

I really Loved Jambvati from the first scene!  โญ๏ธ Her appearance as well as her acting is very nice! So Spontaneous reaction on screen! Very natural! ๐Ÿ‘ I haven't read the original part from SB, but the way they showed it, was convincing. 

She was drawing her father Jambvant, the lion and the Mani on the wall of her cave- very nice details by the Creatives! โญ๏ธ  (Though they completely forgot about the puja she was going to perform ๐Ÿ˜•)

It was great to see Balaram doing a Sincere Prayer (that too, in a white dress) for Krishna! Nice scene! โญ๏ธ

I hope to see an emotional (rather Devotional ๐Ÿ˜Š sc) between Krishna-Jambvant (i.e.- after the initial war is over), hope the Creatives won't disappoint me ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Edited by Debipriya - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Preet, fantastic debut update!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

I more or less liked this episode.  The CVs did dramatize it a bit, but the changes in this story are nothing compared to other changes they've made elsewhere.  So they didn't show the lion kill Prasenjit, just the aftermath.  Also, in the original, they had Krishna spot the gem in a cave where Jambavan's son was playing w/ it, and Krishna trying to snatch it was what started the fight.  Here, they show Jambavati fleeing from Krishna b'cos she wanted the gem.  Also in the original, it was Jambavan who found the lion walking w/ the gem, attacked and killed it, and then took the gem to his son, not Jambavati.

In this episode, I was rather surprised that after Krishna asked his companions to take the body back, Akrura and others were still w/ him.  I thought that in the original, they all left and Krishna alone went to look for the gem.  Sending the paw print was pretty ingenuous ๐Ÿ˜†  But one thing that surprised me was that after Krishna had instructed them to take the body back to Satrajit, they take the body to Balarama.  Presumably, Balarama will confront Satrajit w/ it in tonight's episode, and prove that it was done by a lion.

Tonight's episode - I'm guessing Krishna will marry Jambavati โ“  Poor Rukmini - that's probably why she was getting all those apshakuns ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Preet.
This was a good episode, they found Prasenjeet's body, it was sent back to Dwarka with the proof, Balaram felt some what relieved seeing in some way Krishna's inocence is getting proved.
Jambvanti looks more lively, quite natural, anyone can get attracted to bright, glowing SM. Jambvan like a protective father kills the lion & gives the gem to his daughter. Using SM as a source of light was a good idea, suggested by her friend.
While the missing bali was found Krishna meets his 2nd would be wife๐Ÿ˜† who refuses to give the gem, when asked by Krishna & goes runing to Jambvant complaining about Krishna wanting to take the Gem. Jambvant gets angry, picks up his gada & starts walking towards the entrance of the cave to fight with the person, he had already met in his last incarnation as Ram, & will meet him in his current incarnation as Krishna. Both Hanumanji & Jambvant had this opportunity of meeting 2 different incarnations of Lord Vishnu.๐Ÿ˜Š

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Quite some time since I watched the episodes as I have too unwel.. But do catch up on the updates. infact rely on them completely.

God, poor Rukmini. She just got married, now Krishna will come with his second wife and close on heels will be his third and most demanding wife, Satyabhama.

and Revathy was lamenting devrani lao devrani lao and for each request Krishna gets her one. Phew!!!!!!

And yes, Krishna did go alone. And Vrish, yes, Jambavan does not realise what the gem is all about and gives it to his infant son. When Krishna takes it away from him, then  fight ensues. I think the fight between Krishna and Jambavan itself went of for 27 days and then jambavan recognises Krishna and apologises.  Not sure of the number of days, some one needs to correct it please. Thats when he gets Jambavathi married to him. and Once he returns with both the gem and a new wife, Satrajit repents and thus Krishna gets married again to his daughter. Satyabhama was anywas said to be the incranate of Bhuma devi herself.

Wondering who will play that role? It will need some one really experienced as Satybhama had many shades to her character unlike Rukmini or Jambavathi. BTW, who plays Jambavathi's role?
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone, I was quite confused for my first update, But thanks to all of u, well I liked the episode last night and I am jsut waiting to see the episode tonight. Hope it will be good as this one.