BV WU:17/8/11:HOD forgave JG with one condition...

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh NO ! why did the stupid HOD forgive the J and G slimebag duo..?
shamil thumbnail
thanks khusi
I hope their (JG)happiness is short lived!
smiley96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And also the CV's are overdoing it..It started on a good note with A wanting to go forward in life and J and G being miserable..Now, it's the opposite- A isn't quite successfull in convincing the villagers to study and J and G are having a good time in Mumbai and now also the HOD forgave them..This wasn't supposed to happen..I'm very dissapointed๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Edited by smiley96 - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail

hmm...i think...due to HOD's condition... they have to do extra duties...so cant give enough time to each other...that may be creat some problems...

byt anywayz...am disappointed too!!
very badly!!
precap is interesting!!
atominis thumbnail
Today's episode is a LOL! Gauri-Jagat will work to serve other destitute people?!! Haha! Weren't they busy escaping from backward villages to the glitzy world of city that offers more opportunity?! Her speech in HOD's department was such a joke! What silly emotional atyachar and filmy dialogue-baazi! Wonder how the HOD allowed them to yak so much?๐Ÿ˜†

Jagat never intended to serve the poor! He's the kind of man who'd fleece poor patients, prescribe medicines where none are needed. He'll be a money-hungry doctor, not the serve-the-humanity type!

It's again frustrating how they have begun to use film songs as background music! I find it odd in GAGA scenes and equally weird and irritating in Anandi's scenes! Will they use songs from Lagaan and CDI now for Anandi in future? ''Sun mitwa'', ''Chale chalo'' and ''Chak De India''?!!๐Ÿ˜ก

It's so strange and out of sync for a show like BV! Filmy songs remind me of Ekta mai's serials. 

I wish they come up with their own songs or creations instead of using filmy music in background. Filmy songs take away the seriousness of the issue and belittle the whole feel of the show.

Again frustrating to see all focus on GAGA with barely 7-8 minutes dedicated to Anandi!! Is it GAGA scenes that should be shown in a rush or Anandi scenes?! Is Gauri just a character like Mandira or Komolika or is she parallel lead? I hope makers of this serial clarify! Is Anandi some side character or something?!๐Ÿคข Gauri-Jagya have previously also had months of episodes dedicated to their romance and silly escapades in college. When exactly will the serial makers focus on Anandi???!!!

Will Anandi finally start her classes as well as her own education or will she keep doing gaon ka bhraman for the rest of this week?!๐Ÿ˜ก

I think she should at least make a start with the few people she managed to convince. Others can come later, seeing progress of the few who've agreed to come!

Why so much focus on Jagat and Gauri? If not Jagat-Gauri then it is about Singhs! Anandi ko kab dikhaya jayega?!

The only thing I liked about the episode was Anandi's part in the precap. Her identifying the fact that she totally needs to dissociate from Jagya in order to move on in her life! I hope the episode tomorrow is EQUALLY about her and not just about GAGA ka saga!๐Ÿคข

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khushi. Where is the dislike button to hit on the story line?
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: redapple1

Thanks for the update Khushi. Where is the dislike button to hit on the story line?

๐Ÿ˜†...ditto!
u know what...i didnt like the dislike button i...but these days i want it too!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

๐Ÿ˜†...ditto!
u know what...i didnt like the dislike button i...but these days i want it too!

Have you used Google+? We have to click +1, there is no -1 even there...
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I cleared my med entrance exams, but decided against joining it coz i found my calling in something lse, i know how difficult it is to make into a med school in India, and how tough are the studies so today when HOD allowed JAGA to continue their studies i felt insulted , it is mockery of the educaton system.

But what infuriated me most was Gauri saying that she is a vicitm of BV and education was just an extra curricular or accessory for Anandi. SHe is painting herself  a bigger vicitm. illiciating that Anandi had everythin and i had nothin , Bal vivaah snatched everythin 4rom me but i had studies. Such a baseless and juvenile statement, is she sayin that she would have been happier if it was she who was married and lving with Jagat, does she have ny idea how tough it was for anandi to survive those years , how a girl who dreamt of studying was chained in the kitchen , how can she , still after njoying her freedom not realize how lucky she was to escape that event. And victimizing Jagat, saying how u suffered, are u serious, how did that child marriage affected Jagat negatively, have no idea, boy had an option to pick and choose then and now.

Mighty disappointed with less screen tym to anandi, rather than playing that song they could have shown she fnally studying , using computer,  contemplating her future.

Precap again highlights, Gauri's insecurity towards anandi, she cannot fathom how anandi can even be respected, she continues to blame her for all the actions, i thought she will go to lawyers for her own sake not out of spite . And Jaggu really respecting Anandi should be biggest lie... it is easier to say then to show and do., if he had respected her enough he would have 1st let her legally free and rehabiliated her before getting married himself. He is an escapist and selfish who is hiding the fact that its anandi's money that they r spending.