Written Updt:17.08.11 *Mein Mohan Ki Diwani Hoon*

Posted: 12 years ago
DP: Written Update 17.08.11 *Mein Mohan Ki Diwani Hoon*

Jai Shree Mohan everyone πŸ˜†

This is Sundas here and I'll be providing written updates for Wednesdays πŸ˜ƒ (yayyy...? πŸ€”πŸ˜†

The scene stars with Baa and Kastur coming out of the mall. Baa says that how fit Salman looks when he walk without a shirt 🀣, And she walks like him (Baa is really funny 🀣 and Kastur try to tell her to calm down as people are looking at them. It's start raining and both walk fast and stand underneath a shelter. Kastur takes her hand out and feel the rain and start singing in Gujrati about rain (I think, sorry folks I can't understand Gujrati). She puts rain drops on her face and goes out in rain. Baa says to Kastur if she gone crazy, she'll get cold and tell her to come under the shelter. But Kastur is enjoying the rain. She dance in the rain and Baa is smiling at her. She stops dancing as she see someone waiving at her (OMG) and it's non other than our Mohan *gone in my dreamland*😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜† Mohan is wearing black pants, blue and White square pattern shirt, oily set up hair and books in one hand. Kastur get really excited and happy. Piya Bawri hu background music is on and OMG he smiles😍 😍(so cute). Both looking at each other when some kids come and tell Kastur to dance with them. She searches for Mohan. She looks overthe same spot where she saw Mohan but he wasn't there πŸ˜” she gets disheartened and Baa tell her to come here as she'll get fever but Kastur tell Baa to join her in the rain and Baa refuses. Kastur then drag Baa in the rain and both of them dance in the rain with the kids (aww cute but both are doing garbah lol)

The scenes change and now both Baa and Kastur are walking and laughing at something when a thief snatches Kastur bag. Kastur run behind the thief. Meanwhile Baa shouts telling her to stop. Kastur keeps running behind him and at one point the thief stop and hide behind a car and takes money from her bag and run away. Kastur reach there; see her bag is in ground picks it up and check for Mohan picture πŸ˜† (she is truly Mohan ki Diwani but not more then us dharampankhas) πŸ˜† and finds it *pheww*.😳 Baa comes there and yell at her saying that doesn't she care about her life? Why did she risk herself in danger? She says that Mohan is more important than my life (aww)😳😳

It's night time and Baa is sneezing. His son is drying her hair with a towel and says that when will you grow up? πŸ˜† Baa says that do you want me in ICU? πŸ˜† Kastur is in her dreamland thinking about Mohan.😳 Baa cover up for Kastur saying that she made Kastur wet in rain too. Kastur mom says that she knows that it's Kastur idea to get wet in rain. Baa tells to Kastur to go and check Mohan picture as his picture got wet too, he might get cold too πŸ˜† and Kastur runs from there. 😳 Baa tells Kastur mom that she is a good mother but now go and make mint tea for her and prove she is a good bahu as well πŸ˜† she laughs and say it's on gas. Baa then says to his son that don't you think that because of cold my voice is like Salman Khan now (can't wait for Mohan and Baa to have a convo)🀣 and both laugh πŸ˜†

Kastur is in her room and she puts her Lord Krishna idol next to her other one. She says that in the morning you came in my dream and now at my home, please make my Mohan come back also. 😳She goes near the dressing table and take off her bangles and earrings. She says that you are my favourite idol as this avatar reminds me of Mohan (wait till you see him honey). And she goes to sleep with saying Jai Shree Mohan.😳

It's morning time and still raining. Kastur is with her two friends holding umbrella and they tell her to let's go out in rain. Kastur says no to them and they plead. Kastur sees her sister in law father who is distributing some cards. She goes after him but he is gone and she sees a card on the floor and picks it up. She opens it and gets shocked and says how can this happen?

At the house his brother and bhabhi goes up to the fatherand his son says that he wants to talk to him.It's Sonal bhabhi parents on the door. And Kastur dad greets them. They have a converstation when Sonal's dad say that I hope I'll get airport in time but the water is causing them trouble (water logging). Her mom says what can they do if the area is like this. In her area water logging is never a problem. She only is worried about her daughter. Kastur mom says that you don't need to get worried as I am here and offers her some bhajias. Sonal mom says no I am on a water melon diet πŸ˜• (never heard of it) πŸ˜† Sonal father says that he came here to give them a happy news. Kastur dad says same here but you go on first. He hand Kastur dad a card while Kastur comes in running and sees his dad opening the card and then getting shocked. And Sonal dad says that he kept the ceremony in grand hotel. Everyone gets shocked. Sonal dad says (someone please for god sake tell me his name) πŸ˜† that it's for Pradheep (right?) future. Many people will come there. Everyone else got nothing to say. Sonal's parent leave and Pradheep say how come you didn't react (lmao he got guts) and his dad say you should have thought about the reaction before taking the action. πŸ˜† and some times when you don't react is a big reaction. Pradheep says that he was about to tell you and his father interrupts him saying when? When all the cards are distributed? Or when I have given a personal invitation to everyone? Sonal says what's the point to discuss all this now? Everything is done now. The father says yeah you are right what's the point now? When something was suppose to happen in here didn't now what's the point? Both argue and Kastur dad says that he is not going to this ceremony. Kastur brother says that you tell me Kastur I'm I wrong? Kastur says that she don't know as she is still small for these matters. But I see everyone happiness in myself. We both are born from same mother but why so much difference? Her brother says because you left your education. If you were educated today you would have been able to understand me. Kastur is hurt by this statement and she says what's the point to get educated when it makes you torn apart from your loved one. She goes from there crying. Everyone shakes their head in disappointment.

Kastur is in her room crying and Baa cheer her up and tells her that when she'll someone else pain which is bigger then her then she'll forget about her own.πŸ˜ƒ

Mohan dad is in the house *clap everyone*. He brought masala for them. Baa ask when is Mohan coming back? But Kastur drags her from there. Mohan dad and Kastur dad are shown as best friends. They both talk about Pradheep problem but Kastur dad changes the topic and asks when is Mohan coming back (yeah when is he coming back?) and his dad says in about 3-4 days. He furthers add that Baapji don't know about it but he'll find out. This baapji looks really strict. He is doing pooja. Everyone in the house quickly leave their work and join the aarti. lol I think he loves scolding everyone. (now I can't wait for Mohan and Baapji face off) Kastur finds out that Mohan is coming in 3-4 days and gets really happy πŸ˜ƒ

Precap

Mohan's mom scolding Kastur. She tells her to wait or does she want money? πŸ˜• and a girl says why did she get scared seeing this aunty?

Rating: 9/10
Overall it was a good episode but the Champu appearance made it special ❀️
How did you find today's episode?

Sorry guys I took longer but my computer broke up with me πŸ˜† πŸ˜” and isn't working so I done my update on my phone. Sorry for any mistakes and kind request to everyone please pray for me, it's my results day πŸ˜† until next Wednesday take care everyone. Jai Shree Mohan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by x-Sundas-x - 12 years ago
Thanks so much for the beautiful update 
thanks for the awesome update πŸ˜Š
Thanks for the update.. πŸ˜ƒ 
Thanx for the update. πŸ˜Š
thank u for the amazing adapte